BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Japanese World Tour beads arrived!

+30
kionee
Francisca
LilHobbit
kitsunegrl
chestersnickers
MissBeetle
Hisae
unicorn1976
Elsie
DblJJ
Kensington
GRUMPY
bijouxbabz
Catsworld
Artemis
Molamola
Tee
busy bee
Silmaril
Trolls
rollypoly troll
lisa
mermaidspurse
flowertroll
Kathleen
Bluesybeads
Joolz
Trollperle
wilsche
Smaug
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! Empty My Japanese World Tour beads arrived!

Post by Smaug Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm

A wonderful Trollfairy Love Hug went all the way to Tokyo to pick up some first Japanese World Tour Beads. And the beads really are fabulous...
world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! 994e8910

It was a bit of a surprise that the Rising Sun bead has one red dot only.
world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! C4ba8d11

From top left to top right:
Trollbeads Blooming Sakura glass bead, Ohm Beads Torii Gate silver bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Cherryblossom silver bead, Trollbeads 'Dragon Skin' OOAK glass bead, Eske Storm Dragon Claw silver bead, Macs 'Bamboo' OOAK glass bead, Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Charity Troll Coin silver bead, Trollbeads LE UK blue prism glass bead, Trollbeads Naughty Dragon gold pendant/bead, Trollbeads white pearl bead, Macs 'Red Sun' OOAK glass bead, Bower Beads Scales silver bead, Macs 'Dragons' Eye's OOAK glass bead, Trollbeads Sacred House silver bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Noh Mask silver bead.

And the second bracelet that I made with the beads...
world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! 73fd9a74

From bottom left to bottom right:
Trollbeads Noh Mask silver bead, Trollbeads Blooming Sakura glass bead, Trollbeads Sacred House silver bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Crane retired silver bead, Trollbeads bright red prism glass bead, Trollbeads Waterlily retired silver bead, Trollbeads triple white pearl bead, Mangobeads 'Japanese Fans' OOAK glass bead, Trollbeads Wisdom silver/gemstone bead, Trollbeads Charity Manga glass bead, Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Charity Troll Coin silver bead, Trollbeads retired silver and black pearl drop bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Cherryblossom silver bead, Trollbeads LE UK blue prism glass bead.

Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! Empty Re: My Japanese World Tour beads arrived!

Post by wilsche Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Wah, that Beautiful! I love you
wilsche
wilsche
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! Empty Re: My Japanese World Tour beads arrived!

Post by Trollperle Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

stunningly beautiful Smile !!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 pm

The Japanese beads look wonderful I love you I love the mix of beads on your bracelet Smaug Daisy white
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

What a beautiful gold dragon and the blue prism too Very Happy They caught my eye Cool

Oh, yeah and the rest of the bracelet is beautiful too Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Your bracelet is great this way Hurray
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Wow, how beautiful! Very Happy

I really like the blue glass!
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

WOW! Just plain beautiful and your gold Dragon is always breathtaking!
Funny, I never expected the Rising Sun bead to have more than one dot. As it's smaller I thought it must be like my small Donna, never doubted that Laughing !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 pm

This is so beautiful Smaug. Have you worn it yet? Does the N.Dragon get in the way? The dragon claw is a great addition to the mix.

Interesting how MMP and I imagined Rising Sun was a white with red version of Donna. It didn't occur to me it might have more than 1 red dot. Funny how our minds lead us to conclusions.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Wow they look fantastic.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...your Trollfairy did a great job choosing your beads....
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes, there can be only one Rising Sun red dot - this is Earth, not Tatooine. Very pretty bracelets - RL pics are so good.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 pm

I love the combinations you have made with these beads. Well done to a wonderful Trollfairy too Very Happy

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Wow, love both bracelets.

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 am

Stunning!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 am

mermaidspurse wrote:Funny, I never expected the Rising Sun bead to have more than one dot.
Very obvious... though it didn't occur to me, immediately... Embarassed

Long days world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! Baby-girl-28 & world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! 77114ee2 & world - My Japanese World Tour beads arrived! 210d769b, even less sleep lately... Sleeping and therefor off to bed right now.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! It is always fun to come up with something different with the new world tour beads. Gonna check the 'show' sections tomorrow. Scanned so many lovely bracelets... didn't get to leaving my admiration... Neutral
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 am

Two gorgeous bracelets and the blooming sakura bead is such a great colour Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 am

I spotted it already at work but couldn't write,
your bracelets are great, I love the second one best, with wisdom bead, the beautiful pink bead and the crane, I am sure, those beautiful beads can be used in so many ways, but your way of using them is really eye-candy Love can't wait for them...
enjoy your bracelets, they are really special!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 am

Silmaril wrote:Yes, there can be only one Rising Sun red dot - this is Earth, not Tatooine. Very pretty bracelets - RL pics are so good.
Agree Only one sun rising in Japan and elsewhere on earth. I'm waiting for mine to arrive so I can play with them too.
Your combinations are so perfect (as always).
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:56 am

lovely combo!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 am

Beautiful combos ... I can hardly wait to get mine ... hope you have a good sleep Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 am

Beautiful, and the blue prism is TDF. Masks the bracelet IMHO
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 am

They are more beautiful seeing them in a combo I love you
And i do love your combo's I love you I love you I love you
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 am

wow - looks stunning I love you
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Stunning combos! sunny Have a good sleep Smaug Sleep
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next