BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WT combos looking forward to the Japanese beads

+12
Artemis
Hisae
Joolz
My 4 Trollboys
bijouxbabz
Catsworld
Trollfan
Silmaril
Molamola
kitsunegrl
LindaJo
Kirstin
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Empty WT combos looking forward to the Japanese beads

Post by Kirstin Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I am so excited about the Japanese release and can't wait to put them on my WT combos!!

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads DSC_0033

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Wtcombos
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Empty Re: WT combos looking forward to the Japanese beads

Post by LindaJo Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:10 pm

You've got them all, eh?
If they keep going, you'll have so many bracelets you won't be able to lift your arm!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Empty Re: WT combos looking forward to the Japanese beads

Post by Kirstin Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah, I have them all so far. Once I started getting them all, I can't stop. I don't wear the combo's together usually though. Just one or the other.
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 pm

They'll have to come out with a TB belly chain! lol!
Can you imagine!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:
They'll have to come out with a TB belly chain! lol!
Can you imagine!
jocolor

It would have to be a loooooong chain to reach around my belly Embarassed

Last edited by Kirstin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Wonderful! So cool to see all the bead together. At the start of the tour I was indifferent to lots of the beads but as it goes on I can see how so many of them work together and now I have a ridiculously unattainable wishlist!

Your fabulous combos are not helping me LOL!
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Molamola wrote:Wonderful! So cool to see all the bead together. At the start of the tour I was indifferent to lots of the beads but as it goes on I can see how so many of them work together and now I have a ridiculously unattainable wishlist!

Your fabulous combos are not helping me LOL!

the exact reason I am glad I started getting them all at the beginning. Now when they are released, I just order the set. I've started "budgeting" for it so it isn't a hardship
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 am

Wow, that is some dedicated collecting Kirstin, but it must be very satisfying playing with all these interesting beads.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 am

I am surprised how they well match together!

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 am

Silmaril wrote:Wow, that is some dedicated collecting Kirstin, but it must be very satisfying playing with all these interesting beads.

They are my most prized beads. I do feel warm and happy when I wear them.

Trollfan wrote:I am surprised how they well match together!

Bonus!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 am

hi,

I love your WT's Love
do not have all the beads but at least one from every country so far, this is my great project, plan to continue this collection as I find that so interesting, many great beads, fun to wait until they arrive here, I do so understand why those beads are your most prized ones,
keep collecting them, they are pure pleasure!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am

Shocked WOW! Japan is the first complete set I will have. silent I have a lot of catching up to do!

!
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 am

[quote="Catsworld"]hi,

I love your WT's Love
do not have all the beads but at least one from every country so far, this is my great project, plan to continue this collection as I find that so interesting, many great beads, fun to wait until they arrive here, I do so understand why those beads are your most prized ones,
keep collecting them, they are pure pleasure! /quote]

they are indeed!! who knew that these beads would bring so much happiness!!

[quote="bijouxbabz"]WOW! Japan is the first complete set I will have. I have a lot of catching up to do![/b]/quote]

Japan is my favorite release before even seeing them in person so I'm not surprised it will be your first complete set. It may be the first country that inspires me to buy multiples. That sakura bead is amazing isn't it??

Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 am

Fantastic Kirstin .... Way to go !!
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 am

They look wonderful altogether Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Gorgeous!!
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 pm

It is amazing to see them all together! Gorgeous beads, great bracelets and you can always make up a necklace for a change! Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:57 am

What a collection, fabulous seeing them all together!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Empty World Tour , for now...

Post by chestersnickers Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 pm

I loved the idea of a TB WT from the very first minute and I combined a set ,necklace and bracelet, keeping together the beads from the sets of every country .
It is like having a world cruise , for me.

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Wt_210
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Empty Waiting for the Japan WT in kimono

Post by chestersnickers Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 pm

And because I am waiting for the WT Japan set to arrive , I am wearing my Kimono set .
KB and some gemstones and the Japanese RBF beads of Amanda Bazarow and a Bead-it ring with RBF Koi carps and the TB Koi earings.

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Kb_210
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Wow ... all these combos are GORGEOUS .... Love them; gee now I am regretting selling my designer troll and the frog prince Crying or Very sad
@ Chestersnickers ... Your designer troll has a cute BUTT! lol!
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

chestersnickers wrote:I loved the idea of a TB WT from the very first minute and I combined a set ,necklace and bracelet, keeping together the beads from the sets of every country .
It is like having a world cruise , for me.

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Wt_210

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I am so happy to see another complete set!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 pm

chestersnickers wrote:And because I am waiting for the WT Japan set to arrive , I am wearing my Kimono set .
KB and some gemstones and the Japanese RBF beads of Amanda Bazarow and a Bead-it ring with RBF Koi carps and the TB Koi earings.

Kimono - WT combos  looking forward to the Japanese beads Kb_210

bounce this is wonderful!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 pm

I know,it's difficult to choose : the back of the armchair or the butt of the troll! Embarassed
But the Arne Jacobsen Egg armchair, I would love to have one! Love
As for the frog prince, I tried to balance it with the Lithuanian wolf.
Now I am thinking where to put the Japanese set!
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:35 pm

I just strung mine together - I kept the beads per country together and put them on the bracelets in the order they were released.....
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next