BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!!

4 posters

Go down

Which Combo do you think best represents the Raven's Calling Inspiration Bead?

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap13%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap5%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap14%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 11 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap11%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap19%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 15 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap3%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap6%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap19%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 15 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap8%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_lcap2%Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! Empty Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!!

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Below are the top 10 combos as voted by members on BeadThrilled. This is the final pole, and will determine the winners - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. One of the prizes is on the way....it's the surprise bead, but I am almost positive it will please the winners once you see the bead. Please vote, for the last time, for the combo that you think represents the Raven's Calling Inspiration Bead. Good luck to all of the top 10, and everyone please vote!!!

There was a tie for 9th and 10th place - 4 combos each received 7 votes. As stated previously, the 2 combos that were entered in the contest first have moved on to the top 10. Please feel free to post any comments on this thread. I think I have managed to make it through the complicated part, and thank you all for humoring me!!!! Also, please feel free to check behind me, and if any discrepancies are found, please let me know ASAP. I want to be fair with everyone!!! Here we go.....

For Reference:
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! DSC04261

TOP 10 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No1RavensFlight
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No6
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No9
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No11
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No19
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No25
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No29
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No36
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No7
Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! No15
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! Empty Re: Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!!

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:27 am

If you haven't voted, please do so. Tomorrow is the last day.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be here when the voting is over. I will make an official post as soon as I can get back.

Good luck everyone!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!! Empty Re: Raven's Challenge Final Pole - Top 10 - Please Vote!!!

Post by naranja Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 am

Trolldog wrote:If you haven't voted, please do so. Tomorrow is the last day.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be here when the voting is over. I will make an official post as soon as I can get back.

Good luck everyone!!!

Just let us know if we can do anything for you Trolldog. Should someone register the tally at some specific time?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 am

Well, I set the poll to go for 7 days, so it should end...I hope. At that time I believe the totals will be shown whenever someone comes to this thread, and there will not be an option to vote any more......Can't believe I am up at this time of the morning...can't sleep....I am going to see a play today...The Screwtape Letters. My son has moved back home...his girlfriend went psycho and smashed up TVs and other things. She has already had him falsely arrested for domestic abuse once....case dropped, but lawyer charges didn't...LOL So my mind is going ten thousand miles an hour...but I didn't want to forget about this. Sorry to rant. I hope the poll closes at the appropriate time, and the winners are shown!! Thank you naranja for your offer!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 pm

OMG!!! SO SORRY XX HOPE YOU ARE OKAY XXX all my hugs lifes more important than this poll so do not worry xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Hard to vote but I did. I have seen some beads I would like to own here bounce

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Rainbow wrote:OMG!!! SO SORRY XX HOPE YOU ARE OKAY XXX all my hugs lifes more important than this poll so do not worry xxxxxxxxxxxx

Totally agree with Rainbow TD! Please don't worry about the poll. I didn't know you could add a 'timer', but I'm sure if you did the poll will automatically end. *Big hug*
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down