BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons ... the purpose of a dragon

+11
Octopussy
SilverBells
Rainbow
Wintertroll
Trollsister
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
Bluesybeads
Pond
Catsworld
GRUMPY
15 posters

Go down

dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon Empty Dragons ... the purpose of a dragon

Post by GRUMPY Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 am

Once upon a time there was a great coffer full of money, it was inside a dark warm cave safe with the Master Dragon, he was quite naughty at times but so loved . He mainly stayed with the treasure for as long as his coffers had more coins, more children in the land of Humans would benefit from it.

Naughty dragon was gently sleeping knowing that the other dragons would defend him and his treasures.

Outside his cave was a different world and some bright funny soul took it upon himself to find the treasures , he had to fight the elements, climb mountains high , travel through hot deserts seeking solace in Golden Caves for shade or shelter.

In the Silver Mountains he met a few strange green people always laughing. Days later he re-grouped with others that were also searching for the treasure. It wasn’t easy you know, they fought the elements, wind, water, storms, fogs. Crossing lakes full of jumping fish, fields full of snakes. They were so tired, every time they thought they had found their treasure another disaster struck. Suddenly a baby dragon stood in their way, they fought back. Fought to survive but the green fields were littered with bodies. Their greed made them push on, down into the caves, so cold with ice … to finally face more dragons..

They rushed away back to the fields .. littered with skulls.. ;-)

In side the dark cave little lights twinkle and glow here sleeps our Naughty dragon, knowing that outside are all the dragons fighting to keep the treasure safe, It’s a good cause pennies for children… Trollbead Coins Charity linked if you buy them from German Dealers.

dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon 09092011299dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon 09092011307dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon 09092011298

Necklance mixture of TB's and artisan beads.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon Empty Re: Dragons ... the purpose of a dragon

Post by Catsworld Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

I love the tale of the Master Dragon, and I adore your necklace, it is most beautiful..and I do hope very much that many people buy this wonderful coin because it is for the Children,

Grumpy, you know certainly the Hospitals for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street in London, the famous old Children's Hospital..
their motto was
THE CHILDREN FIRST AND ALWAYS!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon Empty Re: Dragons ... the purpose of a dragon

Post by Pond Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

Great necklace and wonderful story.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 am

Today I will look at my old naugthy dragon with different eyes as I set him in the middle of my treasures Cool
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 am

I kept thinking 'How has she managed to fit so long a story onto a bracelet?' Laughing

I love your saga necklace - such fun AND so beautiful. The Coins look brilliant between the Mosaics.

Who is the divine little person between the Mountain Crystals? I love him.

I may have to add the Naughty Dragon to my Christmas wants list now.

Hope everyone buys this bead for charity in Germany.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 am

Love your story necklace Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Love the story and the combo, thanks for the creative inspiration!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Fabulous! Love both the story and the combo Hurray !
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm

the divine little person is another dragon.. just face only he reminds me a bit of the wolf, only face.. and i love the cute grin they have.

dragon - Dragons   ... the purpose of a dragon 10092011317
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Its a lovely dragon xxxx where did you get that one???
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 pm

That is such a beautiful necklace - I adore it! Very Happy flower
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopussy Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I love your fairytale Love and the necklace is a spectaculare combi. Cool
Octopussy
Octopussy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Rainbow wrote:Its a lovely dragon xxxx where did you get that one???

top secret. lol nah... on ebay.. where else.. and I love it.. Ill pm you. didnot think you were into dragons like that..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Love the story, love the necklace too... Once upon a time, long, long ago, I owned a naughty dragon too... Then my 16 year old boy snaffled it and it now lives permanently around HIS neck!!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 am

Wow! I traded mine but that was a mistake as your combos make me want him back!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:51 am

This necklace is great! Love your dragon and new coins.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 am

Love your Dragon story and your two troll coins look perfect! I think two coins are the answer as one would be hard to use and then it will be two lots of money going to charity! I'd love to see a pic of you wearing that necklace, it's amazing!!! Laughing
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down