BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc

+2
binjy
GRUMPY
6 posters

Go down

Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc Empty Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc

Post by GRUMPY Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 pm

It got to the point that I seem to make up bracelets that I dont want to break up anymore, So I have now fully threaded a bracelet onto a rod, for storage so I had a spare bracelet to make up another one, as the rods are full of beads that I find hard to match with other beads.

So here is one where Avery the Elf overlooks the dragons, the bears, butterflies and he aided by lucky 13 angel to keep the beasties in control

The lucky dragon hot airbubbles swirling colours with solid green mountains flowing to the icebear, who has cold water, more green from dillos mountains..to a peacefull end, glowing in gold and warm red to the closures of flowers a tulip.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sorry, I dont seem to get the photography right I shall have to dig out a proper camera and see if I can do better next time.

baby dragon.. shot.
Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc 29012011895

Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc 28012011891

Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc 28012011887

Last edited by GRUMPY on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add more)
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc Empty Re: Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc

Post by binjy Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 am

Eye candy, the colours are fantastic. Smile
binjy
binjy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Dragons - Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc Empty Re: Jade, australian LE bubble,Angel, Avery Elf, Dragons etc

Post by Molamola Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 am

Love the colours Grumpy and some very intriguing silvers on there. Is that a Dragon with red eyes inbetween the green and blue 'dillos?
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

Yes Molamola its "redbalifrog" baby dragon, I will get more of her charms they are lovely.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Very fun bracelet. Very Happy
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonMugirl Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Gorgeous bracelet - I love your baby dragon.
LondonMugirl
LondonMugirl
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Great combo--I can see why you want to leave it together!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down