BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

+79
trollglass
Elsie
acotis
Blairkj
trolliholic
soxfan
ozzy0619
Beadgirl
Trollheim
MissBeetle
alice
TrollBlossom
tat2dnproud
kionee
mermaidspurse
ahmotheroftwo
Fee
Fleur
Poison_Ivy
busy bee
pandapharm
Babsbeads
candie
Fuzzyfeet
SnorkMaiden
Trollsister
lecohen
KJanish
moemoe
Merlyn
capesandra
Joolz
Mini Gnome
mucki
Rainbow
Monkey
Silmaril
cyberfairy
Tinka
GRUMPY
Kathleen
cottinghamgirl
snowy
Artemis
bibi
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
lisa
trollshopper
twegian
agnieszka
rainyday
bschulmeyer
Troglodyte
Chuck
naranja
roxieboo
snails
Beadmama
Hisae
Trolls
kitsunegrl
DblJJ
beadiack
Jingles
Caroline
pmom
trollcat
lyric_girl
TrollTech
stephenie
workerB4troll
Pond
TinaLee
Smaug
Kirstin
Bsktbabe
Carla
BeadThrilled
83 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by Rainbow Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am

This is one I'd love but yes grumpy It would be a good idea to have two x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by mucki Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am

I want to see it irl first...dont know yet if I like it...
mucki
mucki
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am

Silmaril wrote:
BeadThrilled wrote:Trollbeads will release at 1st of September a special bead to celebrate its 35th Anniversary.
Part of the proceeds will go to a charity project.
The sterling silver Troll Coin will retail at € 59,-

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 3 F693d102
Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 3 6ca2600f

Hey, looking at that globe confirms my suspicions - Trollbeads does not love Australia pale
That was my thoughts... Crying or Very sad
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Trollbeads does not love Japan either.Silmaril and Trolls. Crying or Very sad
There is no Japan on silver big Earth...
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 pm

I like it, but like many of you here, I will reserve my final vote for when I see it in person. The detail looks neat, and I like the lettering around the edge.

I do Like the idea of a portion going to a charity, but do we know yet how much and which charity?

Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 pm

The heart will have to represent Australia, Oceania, Asia and Antarctica then Smile!
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

That is sweet of you dear Trolfriends to suggest the heart is Australia. I'll think of it that way - even though the positions of the Americas and Eurasia/Africa would have to be reversed for that to make sense geographically - we are in the Pacific hemisphere, not the Atlantic! Laughing
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 pm

I like the simplicity of this design I love you I guess the world map on one side of the coin is only there to represent the global charities that the sale of this bead will generate ... I will be buying one of these Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Silmaril wrote:That is sweet of you dear Trolfriends to suggest the heart is Australia. I'll think of it that way - even though the positions of the Americas and Eurasia/Africa would have to be reversed for that to make sense geographically - we are in the Pacific hemisphere, not the Atlantic! Laughing

I don't know exactly what part of Pangea (and later 'editions' of the placing of the tectonic plates Laughing) Australia came out of, but it's nice to think of Australia as connecting the Americas, Africa and Europe isn't it? Laughing
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 pm

stephenie wrote:I like it, but I hope it's big like the sun circle. I wish the trolls were a little more defined.

YES the size of the sun circle would be PERFECT would look cool on a FN too, IMO!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Can't wait to see this one IRL, it's a cool idea and a lovely way to commemorate 35 years. Hope it looks great on a bracelet and at least some of the money will go to charity which is a definitely plus!
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by moemoe Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 pm

I agree that it may be hard to see the full design of the bead while on a bracelet but I think it would look great on a FN. I like to wear mine lariat style with a couple of beads on the bottom near the pearl and one bead where the two strands come together (if that makes sense.) I think that placing this bead by itself where the lariat comes together will let you see the detail of the bead. I'm excited by this silver...I didn't like most of the busy Spring silvers but I like this bold design.

moemoe
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by KJanish Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Smaug wrote:Yes, it is a world wide release! Very Happy

Alright!!! This bead is going to be a must!!!! I think it would look awesome on a necklace alone Very Happy Very Happy many thanks for sharing!!!
KJanish
KJanish
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 pm

I love this, my father is a numismatist (coin collector) so this really feels right for me...I can see myself having this for sure...think it would look fab on leather cord where it can be seen properly :-)
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 pm

naranja wrote:The heart will have to represent Australia, Oceania, Asia and Antarctica then Smile!

I can't imagine that TB would intentionally exclude our friends Down Under! So yes, the heart will definitely represent Australia, Oceania, Asia and Antarctica!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Wow, I love this design, personally! Think I may want two, depending upon the size (hope it is large!)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

lecohen wrote:I love this, my father is a numismatist (coin collector) so this really feels right for me...I can see myself having this for sure...think it would look fab on leather cord where it can be seen properly :-)

Ooh it would look lovely on a leather cord by itself where the cord is knotted 'over' the bead if that makes sense (you fold the cord in half, then put the middle of the cord which forms a loop through the hole, then thread the ends of the cord through the loop again).
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

naranja wrote:
lecohen wrote:I love this, my father is a numismatist (coin collector) so this really feels right for me...I can see myself having this for sure...think it would look fab on leather cord where it can be seen properly :-)

Ooh it would look lovely on a leather cord by itself where the cord is knotted 'over' the bead if that makes sense (you fold the cord in half, then put the middle of the cord which forms a loop through the hole, then thread the ends of the cord through the loop again).

I have lots of maritime knot ideas coming up...

I think I like the design in this "coin" shape, although I said before I wouldn't... Embarassed Laughing
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Trollsister wrote:Wow, I love this design, personally! Think I may want two, depending upon the size (hope it is large!)
Agree
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks for the sneak peek Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by candie Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

I HAVE to have this!
Even more special that it's released on my Birthday!!

candie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsbeads Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm

No date yet on release in the US.
Babsbeads
Babsbeads
Trollbeads Retailer

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

THe more I see it, the more excited I am. It will look great on a Fantasy Necklace.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 pm

naranja wrote:

aww lecohen that is so sweet for this bead to have such a great meaning for you!
naranja that is a really good idea for this coin! I can't wait to see what that looks like IRL Very Happy
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

naranja wrote:The heart will have to represent Australia, Oceania, Asia and Antarctica then Smile!

Indeed we love you Very Happy . My Kiwi friend ( who unknowingly introduced me to Troll )is always complaining that New Zealand is ignored on maps too.

I really like this and will be getting one ( or hopefully DH will if I drop enough hints ) as my birthday is Sept 4th - feeling even better that part is going to charity.

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next