BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

+79
trollglass
Elsie
acotis
Blairkj
trolliholic
soxfan
ozzy0619
Beadgirl
Trollheim
MissBeetle
alice
TrollBlossom
tat2dnproud
kionee
mermaidspurse
ahmotheroftwo
Fee
Fleur
Poison_Ivy
busy bee
pandapharm
Babsbeads
candie
Fuzzyfeet
SnorkMaiden
Trollsister
lecohen
KJanish
moemoe
Merlyn
capesandra
Joolz
Mini Gnome
mucki
Rainbow
Monkey
Silmaril
cyberfairy
Tinka
GRUMPY
Kathleen
cottinghamgirl
snowy
Artemis
bibi
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
lisa
trollshopper
twegian
agnieszka
rainyday
bschulmeyer
Troglodyte
Chuck
naranja
roxieboo
snails
Beadmama
Hisae
Trolls
kitsunegrl
DblJJ
beadiack
Jingles
Caroline
pmom
trollcat
lyric_girl
TrollTech
stephenie
workerB4troll
Pond
TinaLee
Smaug
Kirstin
Bsktbabe
Carla
BeadThrilled
83 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by trollglass Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 am

Wearable or not - as a collector's item I hope I can get it, even at the significant cost. As a design to celebrate the anniversary I can't think of anything more appropriate really. On the anniversary bracelet and on a silk maratime knot are probably where I would wear it. Thanks for the info.
trollglass
trollglass
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by Beadgirl Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 am

trollglass wrote:Wearable or not - as a collector's item I hope I can get it, even at the significant cost. As a design to celebrate the anniversary I can't think of anything more appropriate really. On the anniversary bracelet and on a silk maratime knot are probably where I would wear it. Thanks for the info.

That sounds cool. I definitely want one. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

trollglass wrote:Wearable or not - as a collector's item I hope I can get it, even at the significant cost. As a design to celebrate the anniversary I can't think of anything more appropriate really. On the anniversary bracelet and on a silk maratime knot are probably where I would wear it. Thanks for the info.

did i miss something about the price of the coin??
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 am

ozzy0619 wrote:I was on Facebook this morning and noticed that on the Troll Lovers swap/buy/sell that Jan Jan Bee has posted Beadthrilled's picture of this Anniversary Coin:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150275421898099&set=o.218680958158084&type=1&theater

Admins, have the rules changed about taking BT pictures and posting them on other sites??

One of the pictures was removed and the group was changed from closed to secret. Today, a watermarked picture of the bead appeared near the top of the page, possibly because someone "liked" it. I made a comment about the watermark, so hopefully it will be removed soon! +-

Last edited by stephenie on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : realized picture was not posted today, but in fact three days ago.)
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 pm

The idea is nice, but I'm not sure if it will fit into my collection and whether I would wear it. And when I'm not gonna wear it, I cannot justify buying it. So I guess I have to see it in real life or on pictures first Wink Thanks for the sneak peak!
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

TrollFantasy wrote:The idea is nice, but I'm not sure if it will fit into my collection and whether I would wear it. And when I'm not gonna wear it, I cannot justify buying it. So I guess I have to see it in real life or on pictures first Wink Thanks for the sneak peak!

Once again, I'm feeling quite wishy-washy about this So many times I seem to start out not liking something and then end up buying it. This time I won't say that I don't like it, but I'll think it, kinda.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

stephenie wrote:
ozzy0619 wrote:I was on Facebook this morning and noticed that on the Troll Lovers swap/buy/sell that Jan Jan Bee has posted Beadthrilled's picture of this Anniversary Coin:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150275421898099&set=o.218680958158084&type=1&theater

Admins, have the rules changed about taking BT pictures and posting them on other sites??

One of the pictures was removed and the group was changed from closed to secret. Today, a watermarked picture of the bead appeared near the top of the page, possibly because someone "liked" it. I made a comment about the watermark, so hopefully it will be removed soon! +-
Thank you girls!
I know about this group. Have decided some time ago not to be in that one for various reasons.

The rules of common decency certainly have not changed. It goes without saying that ANY picture whether sneak peeks or member's pictures are not to be reposted without consent by the owner.

Beadthrilled.com gets pictures to use on THIS site. Providing pictures is for everyone's pleasure here on BT. We usually know who repost pictures elsewhere...
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 5 Empty mary meyers

Post by cmeyers501 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm

great thought! i,m all for charity events.........i would like 2 of them.............one for myself and one for my husband. if they are not available in the u.s. could someone out there help us obtain 2 of them, please? we would be very gratefull for all your help! thanks.........

cmeyers501
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cmeyers501 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

order up! we would like 2 please!! we love chairity events..... if not available in the u. s. could someone help us obtain 2 of them? we would be forever thankful to you..........mary

cmeyers501
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsbeads Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 pm

They will be available in the US. We just don't know when.
Babsbeads
Babsbeads
Trollbeads Retailer

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Babsbeads wrote:They will be available in the US. We just don't know when.

Good news for sure!
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Is there a list here for them? I know I will want one!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm

The list to order from Germany:
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t3989-combined-order-for-trollbeads-charity-coin-from-germany#65380
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:34 pm

lisa wrote:
Babsbeads wrote:They will be available in the US. We just don't know when.

Good news for sure!
Yes good news for us. I hope we will soon know when they will be available here.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by candie Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Can't wait to actually see it in person Smile

candie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathleen Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 am

I really like it! But even if I didn't: this is simply a must-have collectors item!

Cathleen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm sorry if this has been answered before (no time to read everything!), but does anyone know whether the coin is a limited release? I understand that it is not even clear when these will be released in countries outside of Germany?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm

It can be preordered in the US now. I believe it will be available on the 9th for dealer orders? $59.00
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5