Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by BeadThrilled on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Trollbeads Fall 2011 Release - LindaJo wrote:Read a rumour that one of the new Fall beads will be of the TB logo, two heraldic lions holding a bead. That would be a fitting bead to release worldwide for their 35 anniversary. I wonder if that could be the gold bead or one of the two-tone silver/gold beads.
There is indeed one yet to be mentioned or seen new release. It is a coin bead rumored to have the TB logo on it and supposedly fabulous. There's a sneak preview this weekend with some dealers in the States, so we're hoping that a photo of this "anniversary" bead surfaces!


Last edited by BeadThrilled on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BeadThrilled
Admin

Posts : 2488
Join date : 2011-01-10
Location : Netherlands

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by bubbagump on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm going to a trollbeads dealer tomorrow, if they have it, I'll ask if I can snap a picture of it. However, they are a silver level store, so they might not have it, but you never know.
avatar
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Posts : 2105
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trolls on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

This sounds interesting and promising...
IMHO, no way that Tb would miss an opportunity to celebrate that they have been around for 35 years... Smile
I would love to see the bead numbered
avatar
Trolls
Trolldiva

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by LoopyLou on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

Trolls wrote:I would love to see the bead numbered


Numbered as in LE...so numbered say "1 out of 10,000" or numbered as in having the number 35 on it?

One of those things may well be true Wink
avatar
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Posts : 2912
Join date : 2011-01-10
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trolls on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

LoopyLou wrote:
Trolls wrote:I would love to see the bead numbered


Numbered as in LE...so numbered say "1 out of 10,000" or numbered as in having the number 35 on it?

One of those things may well be true Wink
I think it needs both...just to be on the safe side... Very Happy
avatar
Trolls
Trolldiva

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Pond on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

I was hoping they would have an anniversary bead of some sort.
avatar
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 731
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Northeast Ohio U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by kitsunegrl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 am

This would be such a great bead!
avatar
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Posts : 3302
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : Cajun Country USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by LoopyLou on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

Trolls wrote:
LoopyLou wrote:
Trolls wrote:I would love to see the bead numbered


Numbered as in LE...so numbered say "1 out of 10,000" or numbered as in having the number 35 on it?

One of those things may well be true Wink
I think it needs both...just to be on the safe side... Very Happy


You can't have both, that would be greedy, hee hee sunny
avatar
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Posts : 2912
Join date : 2011-01-10
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trolls on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 am

LoopyLou wrote:
Trolls wrote:
LoopyLou wrote:
Trolls wrote:I would love to see the bead numbered


Numbered as in LE...so numbered say "1 out of 10,000" or numbered as in having the number 35 on it?

One of those things may well be true Wink
I think it needs both...just to be on the safe side... Very Happy


You can't have both, that would be greedy, hee hee sunny
I'm sure that I'll be paying for my greed Laughing
avatar
Trolls
Trolldiva

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by mrubin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am

If it is numbered, it would probably cost more .....

mrubin
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Shrewsbury, MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trollsister on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am

This sounds like an awesome bead, fingers crossed!!!
avatar
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by ahmotheroftwo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 am

LoopyLou wrote:


Numbered as in LE...so numbered say "1 out of 10,000" or numbered as in having the number 35 on it?

One of those things may well be true Wink

I would like to see 1 out of 10,000
avatar
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 929
Join date : 2011-01-16
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Artemis on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

Sounds interesting, would love to see a picture, I'd love it not to be limited so we all have a fair chance of getting one! Smile
avatar
Artemis
Trolldiva

Posts : 2234
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Cornwall, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Fleur on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

That's even more exciting news bounce
avatar
Fleur
Troll Guru

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-16
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Dinmi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 am

The design could make a wonderful bead indeed. And I agree, it would be nice if it weren't an almost unobtainable LE. Or possibly worse, a gold or two-tone which may not be affordable for many of us.

Well one more week left of agonizing suspense bom .
avatar
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Elsie on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Sounds interesting. An other bead to look forward at bounce
avatar
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 592
Join date : 2011-02-27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Hisae on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Artemis wrote:Sounds interesting, would love to see a picture, I'd love it not to be limited so we all have a fair chance of getting one! Smile
Agree
avatar
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Catsworld on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Hisae wrote:
Artemis wrote:Sounds interesting, would love to see a picture, I'd love it not to be limited so we all have a fair chance of getting one! Smile
Agree

I also agree, don't think it very nice of TB to prefer some and leave out others, not with an anniversary bead, the bracelet doesn't attract me, I got all the beads on it, but I would really love to get a special bead to commemorate another 5 years of TB! I have only been collecting since February 2010, so it would be the first time for me to get a special bead or bracelet, I got the 30year anniversary bracelet, but that is not the same!

avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by capesandra on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Dinmi wrote:The design could make a wonderful bead indeed. And I agree, it would be nice if it weren't an almost unobtainable LE. Or possibly worse, a gold or two-tone which may not be affordable for many of us.

Well one more week left of agonizing suspense bom .

love the idea but i agree, PLEASE PLEASE... NO GOLD!!!! NO TWO-TONE! if they are going to do something like this, it should be for EVERYONE who has loved and supported them for the last 35 years not a select few that can afford the outrageous price of gold!
avatar
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by agnieszka on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Wow, great news!

capesandra wrote:
Dinmi wrote:The design could make a wonderful bead indeed. And I agree, it would be nice if it weren't an almost unobtainable LE. Or possibly worse, a gold or two-tone which may not be affordable for many of us.

Well one more week left of agonizing suspense bom .

love the idea but i agree, PLEASE PLEASE... NO GOLD!!!! NO TWO-TONE! if they are going to do something like this, it should be for EVERYONE who has loved and supported them for the last 35 years not a select few that can afford the outrageous price of gold!
avatar
agnieszka
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 283
Join date : 2011-02-25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trolls on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Why not three different beads...a gold, a two tone and a silver version?
Could be different edition of each.....
avatar
Trolls
Trolldiva

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trollsister on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Artemis wrote:Sounds interesting, would love to see a picture, I'd love it not to be limited so we all have a fair chance of getting one! Smile

Agree hope it's all silver too!
avatar
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Hisae on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 pm

By the way I haven't recognized they are lions and holding a bead on the TB logo Embarassed
avatar
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by Trolls on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Hisae wrote:By the way I haven't recognized they are lions and holding a bead on the TB logo Embarassed
I think they might be Trolls...with thumbs and horns...
avatar
Trolls
Trolldiva

Posts : 2225
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by cyberfairy on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm

I can't wait to see what this will be, fingers crossed for silver.
avatar
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 693
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Surrey, UK

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum