BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

+59
cymemont
mrubin
Dinmi
Fee
trollgirly
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Babsbeads
Chuck
bijouxbabz
lkeen
bobbieh1245
TrollBlossom
Daisylove
Troll Boi
KJanish
Merlyn
Mouseoncheese
saracat
tchristianson
waterlily
flowertroll
Artemis
charlibean
retiredk9racer
Anita
Louey
Fuzzyfeet
Trollheim
Hisae
Fleur
trollshopper
neonfiller
bead-aholic
ZAKLINZ
lyric_girl
Carla
Pond
GRUMPY
zuzu's petals
Chewbacca
agatha
lecohen
kitsunegrl
DblJJ
Catsworld
LoopyLou
ahmotheroftwo
sparrow
jsoceka
Beadgirl
LindaJo
BeeBeeshummer
Smaug
Tinka
Trolls
Brightonbelle
SnorkMaiden
BeadThrilled
63 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

peacock - Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

Post by Chewbacca Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 am

Not impressed either. Maybe they are just trying to clear out old stock...
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

peacock - Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet  - Page 2 Empty Re: Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

Post by zuzu's petals Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 am

It just seems like one of the specials on D4E. I hope no one else said
that. Pretty strange.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 am

they seem to be losing the plot?
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 am

Hmmm, I have several Peacock Pearls and the same number of Mexico locks, I guess I can make four of these "anniversary bracelets".

I am afraid they are too boring for my taste and surely Trollbeads has something else to tempt us to open our beadbanks
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 am

Pond maybe you can have your own little Production line. Think of the possibilities on Ebay. LOL
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 am

I have one already:))) Not inspired....
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:26 am

Big deal
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 am

Y'all are right, this doesn't seem like much of an anniversary special. But I wouldn't expect the 35th to be as celebrated as the 30th anniversary, or the 40th to come.

And there has been quite a number of people who've said they'd like to get a peacock pearl. So maybe the mothership is listening at least sometimes.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

I am a little very relieved that this is not an "omg I've got to have it" $1,500.00 bracelet. I would have liked something a little more special though. I think that something like their brand logo (the trolls with bead) in silver would have been really cool.

I have 2 Mexico locks already and have been considering buying a third (and maybe a fourth)
because it is one of my favorites. I like
to put two of the Mexico locks together on both leather and silver
bracelets. I thought that they were getting difficult to come by... but I
guess maybe not.

If I end up with the anniversary
bracelet its because I was already planning on the lock anyway and the purchase won't break the bank. I haven't considered any of the pearls yet so this might be a reason to add that to my collection. Rolling Eyes
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bead-aholic Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:35 am

And you know what else I notice? There is no number bead so it must just be an unlimited quantity available......nothing special there.
bead-aholic
bead-aholic
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 am

Saves me money. sunny
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 am

are they out off ideas??
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

That's all ?
Not a special designed bead, but just a bracelet with a pearl and a recently retired lock?
How boring!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

I will save my money for 40th Idea
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Is this another time to question what is the real meaning behind "limited edition" and 'retired'?????
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

LindaJo wrote:Y'all are right, this doesn't seem like much of an anniversary special. But I wouldn't expect the 35th to be as celebrated as the 30th anniversary, or the 40th to come.

And there has been quite a number of people who've said they'd like to get a peacock pearl. So maybe the mothership is listening at least sometimes.

Yes that true and it is makes a "good starter bracelet too" My LD is in Alanta for a trade show and I know Lisa was to be there. It will be interesting to see if he has any news of a 35th bracelet for the US.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Nice bracelet for 'newbies' ...but not what i expected for the 35th...

Girl
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Perhaps rather expensive to tempt a newbie unless they are crazy about pearls.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Perhaps rather expensive to tempt a newbie unless they are crazy about pearls.

you're absolutely right...not an attractive offer unless someone loves pearls, mexico locks and does not own them as yet.
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Seems like a way to shift old stock to me !

Silly question, but anyone whos been wanting a peacock pearl why not buy one ? there are lots still about.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Seems like a way to shift old stock to me !

Silly question, but anyone whos been wanting a peacock pearl why not buy one ? there are lots still about.

That was my immediate reaction. They think:

1. They love retired beads and want to pay a lot of money for them.
2. Which retired beads do we have in our stockroom?
3. Mexican locks!
4. They love stones and want to pay a lot of money for them.
5. What sort of stones do we have in our stockroom?
6. Peacock pearls!
7. Do we want them to buy lots more beads?
8. Make them buy another chain with plenty of space on it!
9 Rub hands together and think about the money.
10. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I was interested for a bit - while I thought that they had designed a new Peacock Lock.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Seems like a way to shift old stock to me !

Not silly at all fuzzy I was thinking the same thing. I don't have one and have always wanted one.
I have a couple of the Mexico Locks. And thought Maybe nows the time to finally get my pearl.
(Some thing else always seems to pop up). I was hoping maybe there would be one in the Japan
World Tour group.
I wonder if the new Mexico locks will be made as well as the old ones?
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Well for once i have something limited even before its released so a least i won't have to panic about missing out Laughing
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Louey wrote:Well for once i have something limited even before its released so a least i won't have to panic about missing out Laughing

Very true.

They have really lost the plot this time. Not all there
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeBeeshummer Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm

What would the Bracelet cost in U.S. Dollars - If I have figured it right, if you bought everything separate it would cost about the same, but I could be wrong. I have been wanting a Peacock Pearl, and Mexico Lock for a long time. I am pleased if it is going to be available to us in U.S.
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next