BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert...

+2
Jules
plumbun
6 posters

Go down

Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert... Empty Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert...

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Happy weekend!! This is my latest combo. Really "needs" cherub and a desert bead. Apologies for the photo quality (working w/out a digital camera). The only TB glass is beige-blue trace, and the peach one next to Angel's feathers, if visible, is a dillo by Meesmerel.

Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert... 85Photo_26

plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert... Empty Re: Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert...

Post by Jules Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:48 am

This is very light and pretty mixture of beads...beige blue trace is a great bead and one of the first I ever owned and I love cherub...a desert with a mixture of blue and tan will be perfect or pastel aquarium?

The other beads look good..are they artisans ?
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert... Empty Re: Combo that's waiting for cherub and desert...

Post by plumbun Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:32 pm

The colors in aquarium pastel are very pretty. There are 2 artisan glass and one opalite stone on here by "pixiebeadcharms" and 1 by "Mees and Merel" (Myriam/meesmerel), both shops on Etsy. The other 2 are scavenges from the bay (and the good (??) old days when $5 glass was my limit). bom
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Very pretty! a desert bead would be a great addition. Love your pic of the bracelet tucked in the cherub's arm.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollette Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Very pretty bracelet and I like the statue, too.

Trollette
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

What a clever and sweet way to frame a lovely bracelet.

I don't know about Meesmerel but I will be googling it forthwith. It's great to be able to learn so much from everyone on top of getting to see such gorgeous things. Very Happy

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Very nice bracelet, plumbun. I can see where a desert or two would fit in perfectly!

plumbun wrote:The colors in aquarium pastel are very pretty. There are 2 artisan glass and one opalite stone on here by "pixiebeadcharms" and 1 by "Mees and Merel" (Myriam/meesmerel), both shops on Etsy. The other 2 are scavenges from the bay (and the good (??) old days when $5 glass was my limit). bom

The opalite stone looks a lot like the beads by pixiebeadcharms on ebay. That's Samantha Price, in California. I have a few of her beads, nice, with Troll-size cores.
The "pixie beads" on etsy are a different artisan, apparently inactive.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 pm

LindaJo wrote:

The opalite stone looks a lot like the beads by pixiebeadcharms on ebay. That's Samantha Price, in California. I have a few of her beads, nice, with Troll-size cores.

Hmmm...definitely sounds like the same person. Will have to check the bay. Here's the etsy site.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixiebeadcharms?ref=ss_profile

plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:05 pm

beadiack wrote: I don't know about Meesmerel but I will be googling it forthwith. It's great to be able to learn so much from everyone on top of getting to see such gorgeous things. Very Happy

Here's Mees&Merel: http://www.etsy.com/shop/meesmerel ; think some of her beads are shown on the "artisan" section on this forum as well. Will post those I have from her together in that section when the others arrive in a couple weeks.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm

plumbun wrote:
LindaJo wrote:

Hmmm...definitely sounds like the same person. Will have to check the bay. Here's the etsy site.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixiebeadcharms?ref=ss_profile

Oh, you're right, that's the same person, pixiebeadcharms. I didn't know Samantha had an etsy shop. On ebay, here's one of Samantha's opalite beads:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180696061223&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT#ht_2128wt_908

The other 'pixiebeads' on Etsy is somebody from Texas, that shop looks inactive.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 pm

plumbun wrote:
beadiack wrote: I don't know about Meesmerel but I will be googling it forthwith. It's great to be able to learn so much from everyone on top of getting to see such gorgeous things. Very Happy

Here's Mees&Merel: http://www.etsy.com/shop/meesmerel ; think some of her beads are shown on the "artisan" section on this forum as well. Will post those I have from her together in that section when the others arrive in a couple weeks.

Thanks so much for the breadcrumbs. Wink

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down