BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA World Tour beads

+4
Trolls
Silmaril
rainyday
Smaug
8 posters

Go down

beads - USA World Tour beads Empty USA World Tour beads

Post by Smaug Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 am

arrived today... Jump

I ordered out before the group... Embarassed so no discount for me... Ouch cause I couldn't wait... and because my Swiss beads are still stuck at spanish customs... Sad
beads - USA World Tour beads Bfa1905a

Added to the beads I had already decided on for my America bracelet...
beads - USA World Tour beads 5ff38d89-1
beads - USA World Tour beads 724a3d90-1
From top left to down below:
Trollbeads Bright Red Prism glass bead, Trollbeads Star Spangled glass bead (USA World Tour), Trollbeads Navaho silver bead, Trollbeads Green Flower glass bead, Novo beads Cougar silver bead, Trollbeads LE Peacock Pearl, Trollbeads Silver Mountain glass bead, Trolbleads Pursuit of Happiness silver/gold bead (USA World Tour), Nachthimmel NJewel Goldstone bead, Novo bead Dreamcatcher silver/gold bead, Trollbeads White Pearl, Trollbeads Star Spangled glass bead (USA World Tour), Trollbeads Cactus silver bead, Trollbeads Anniversary Caterpillar glass bead, Novo bead Conestoga Wagon silver bead, Trollbeads Black Pearl, Trollbeads Old West silver bead (USA World Tour), Trollbeads Beach glass bead, Trollbeads Star Spangled glass bead (USA World Tour), Trollbeads White House silver bead (USA World Tour).

The colors (though it should have been many more) of the additional beads I picked because they reminded me of my tour through the 'West' in 2003. One of the most impressive holidays I had.

Driving from San Francisco - Yosemite - Kings Canyon - Sequoia NP - Death Valley - Las Vegas - Zion NP - Bryce Canyon NP - Canyonlands NP - Arches NP (Slickrock Bike Trail I did it... Very Happy) - Yellowstone - San Francisco... *sigh* would love to do it again...
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

beads - USA World Tour beads Empty Re: USA World Tour beads

Post by rainyday Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am

Wow! That looks beautiful! I'm still in awe of anyone collecting the entire World Tour. The Smiley bead actually looks much, much nicer in your photo that any previous photos I have seen. I may have to reconsider that one. Thanks for sharing!

(also love the Beach bead, goes great with the stripes glass.)
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 am

Very cool, cactus and caterpillar are inspired additions Very Happy
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am

Your Swiss beads stuck in Spanish customs Question
Your US bracelet combo looks great, the US glass looks stunning and I agree that the Smiley looks much better in you photo that I ever seen it before.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by madyznsmom Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 am

Nice bracelet with the USA beads Smaug. I'm glad you got your set. I agree with all the other comments, your smiley bead looks great in your photos.
madyznsmom
madyznsmom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 am

I like the addition of the conestoga wagon. When I saw the saguaro bead, I couldn't help thinking about the brave pioneers crossing the deserts of the southwest. Amazingly, many of them made it! Beach reminds me of mirages I saw along the way as I traveled from the Grand Canyon to California. One time, what I thought was water actually was. I was thinking about putting the palm tree on my bracelet to symbolize a mirage. The Navajo bead for the painted desert area of Arizona is just right. Your bracelet is perfect.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 am

Superb - I particularly love the way that your green Cat looks like a cactus - so clever.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am

The US glass looks great when used a multiple.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down