BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chamilia braided leather bracelets

+7
LindaJo
ZAKLINZ
Carla
snowy
Brightonbelle
Wildthing
Smaug
11 posters

Go down

leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets Empty Chamilia braided leather bracelets

Post by Smaug Sun May 29, 2011 8:01 pm

I think it was Rainyday having me look at a certain Chamilia bead which made me look around and spot the awesome braided leather bracelets in plum and cognac.

But not available (to my knowledge) in Europe so I turned to my dear Trollfriend in the USA for helping me out on forwarding them.
This week they arrived... Jump and I'm so thrilled about these leathers.

But the package didn't just hold the bracelets but my dear, sweet friend added a beautiful all over beaded evening bag for Roos. She loves it, has put some tiny toys in it to carry around. It will make a fabulous purse for her when she's a bit older! Love Smack Love

Dear TF you spoil us way too much, and I love it! Wink Love
leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets 67074b7b

The plum colored bracelet...
leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets 821cad6c

I've been waiting for such a leather to put my Bower Beads on.
Just the thing I'd imagined and I'm excited about it!
leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets 184b8daf
from top left to right: Bower Beads silver 'Tasmanian Devil Baby' bead, Bower Beads silver 'Platypus' bead, Bower Beads silver 'Kookaburra' bead, Virtue smooth blue goldstone bead, Bower Beads silver 'Ester Bilby' bead, Bower Beads silver 'Crocodile Hatchling' bead, Bower Beads silver feathers bead, Virue blue mother of pearl mosaic bead.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets Empty Re: Chamilia braided leather bracelets

Post by Wildthing Sun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

They are lovely, I ahev never seen them in the UK, I wonder if thy are available here?

Love your Bowers, I really must get some Very Happy
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets Empty Re: Chamilia braided leather bracelets

Post by Brightonbelle Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

The Bower beads look very natural on that leather bracelet.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Gorgeous leather bracelets ! Did you say plum ? I´d love to see a pic of that color.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm

I so wish TB would make one for their line. I love the braided leather. Will the big hole TBs fit??
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon May 30, 2011 2:06 am

Fabulous design! The braided leather reminds me of rope that you might find on a ranch. Perhaps in the "outback"? Clap
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon May 30, 2011 3:00 am

snowy wrote:Gorgeous leather bracelets ! Did you say plum ? I´d love to see a pic of that color.

The plum is in the box in Smaug's first picture, but here's the stock photo:

http://www.chamilia.com/us/en/jewelry/bracelets/detail/?product_id=1212-0003

From the drop down list when you go to chamilia.com, it appears that Chamilia is available in the UK, somewhere! And also in Australia, Austria, Canada, Caribbean Islands, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Ireland, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Spain and Switzerland.

Store locator for the UK is here:
http://www.chamilia.com/uk/en/where-to-buy/

I do have one sterling Chamilia bracelet, with the charm that donates some proceeds to the Red Cross. And some of their small sterling spacers, the ones with a bit of texture seem to go well with Trollbeads.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 am

I really need that Plum bracelet... but that beaded M & M's bag just floors me! Awesome!!!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon May 30, 2011 11:03 am

They do look fabulous on there, do Trollbeads fit too?? The beaded M&M bag is wonderful, I'd be carrying it around proudly too Smile Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I think I need the plum leather Drool Should be the perfect background for the Lakeside Forest Kit !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I love the plum color and the texture of your bracelet. So glad you got one! The M&M bag for Roos is adorable too.
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 pm

The only thing is that the lock of this leather bracelet doesn't allow the ordinary Trollbeads glass to slip on and only a few of the silvers. But the Haiti beads, the pink empowerment beads and the black and white charity beads are not a problem. I'm working on a leather bracelet like this one that does allow all Trollbeads to slip on easily.
leather - Chamilia braided leather bracelets 2a228eed
from top left to right: Bower Beads silver feathers bead, Trollbeads Haiti glass bead, Trollbeads Haiti glass bead, Bower Beads silver scales bead, Trollbeads Haiti glass bead, Ohm Beads silver wrapping leaf bead, Trollbeads Haiti glass bead.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am

Smaug, Put me down on the list when you find one. I have been looking, too.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Your Bower beads combo is just perfect!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Carla wrote:Smaug, Put me down on the list when you find one. I have been looking, too.

Look for the post about 'how to wear your greyhound lock', Smaug used an artisan turquoise leather bracelet there. But I checked the DaWanda shop and that artist doesn't have any more right now.

When Smaug comes back from holiday, maybe she can update us.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down