BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

+49
Troll Boi
DblJJ
Fleur
liana
Trollperle
kionee
Fuzzyfeet
beads4you
Merlyn
malw
tonton
zuzu's petals
Joolz
Smaug
naranja
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
mermaidspurse
madyznsmom
SnorkMaiden
snowy
Tracytim
trollcat
Poison_Ivy
Carla
Dinmi
retiredk9racer
madabouttrolls
Kensington
unicorn1976
Trollingalong
Silmaril
cutey2009
rainyday
Dorabella
Blairkj
charlibean
Beadgirl
trolliholic
saracat
Tinka
Nkara
wiggy
Sherry
ZAKLINZ
LindaJo
TrollTech
BeadThrilled
53 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which are going to be the Trollbeads World Tour beads for Switzerland?

swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 14 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 22 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 58 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap24%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 69 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 7 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 26 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 46 ]
swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 288

Poll closed

swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by zuzu's petals Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Oh you ladies crack me up, nice to know your dear others are well
trained. lol! Thought I was lucky, when mine DH sayed," buy what you
want".

DM I didn't think there were any clovers out there, you are so lucky!
I want one so bad!

Jackie so nice to see you here Welcome here You will love it.

I am really hoping that there will be a stone or gem instead of glass
this time around.
I am thinking that these beads won't be quite as hard to get as the Baltics were?
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

swiss - Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Switzerland

Post by SnorkMaiden Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 pm

@dutchmilkmaid: Yes, we do know what's best for them, don't we! Twisted Evil
But just imagine they might meet in the same shop or hotel, and unite against our wicked rule! pale

Beadgirl wrote:I wish I could send my DP to Switzerland to bring beads back at his expense! Laughing Maybe I could tempt him with cheap VW campervans to import. Razz

Dang, I forgot to put the "at his expense" part into the small print below his briefing! Bang head
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am

malw wrote:1. St. Bernard dog
2. Edelweiss
3. Watch

I'm pretty sure about those 3. Or maybe I'm not sure but I think they would look quite nice and I'm able to imagine how would they look like. It looks quite logical, but maybe that's too easy?
My 4th guess was Swiss colors glass bead because is a must, but than I thought "Hey, it's too obvious", but there must be a glass bead, so maybe just some stone? I found in Google that anhydrite is very common/popular in Switzerland, so let's say thats my 4th guess.
I have been wondering from the very first moment I read this post if it was someone from Trollbeads HQ... Wink
Anyway you guessed the beads right, though anhydrite is not the same as bergkristall, the idea was clear. Please introduce yourself a bit when you check in next time... and of course let me know where to send 500gr of Swiss chocolate to... Very Happy

BTW, check out the awesome page header at Cailler's website. Just hover your mouse pointer from left to right to experience an show box effect... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchmilkmaid Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

[quote="Smaug"]
malw wrote:

BTW, check out the awesome page header at Cailler's website. Just hover your mouse pointer from left to right to experience an show box effect... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought I'd skip breakfast, but now I can't...
dutchmilkmaid
dutchmilkmaid
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malw Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 am

Smaug wrote:I have been wondering from the very first moment I read this post if it was someone from Trollbeads HQ... Wink
Anyway you guessed the beads right, though anhydrite is not the same as bergkristall, the idea was clear. Please introduce yourself a bit when you check in next time... and of course let me know where to send 500gr of Swiss chocolate to... Very Happy

No, I have nothing common with Trollbeads company except my love to these beads Wink I read few articles about Switzerland while guessing the beads. I was trying to think about something obvious, but not at all, but I must admit that the 4th bead was clear guess and I was sure I won't be right. I think I should try my luck in some lottery:P

malw
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

Hurray We have a winner! Chocolate will be sent to you next monday!
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm

I never anticipated that Toblerone is not often available at my grocerie stores... Shocked
But I managed to get 500 grams and it is on its way to you! Enjoy!
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5