BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

artisan beads combo and ambers on leather

5 posters

Go down

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather Empty artisan beads combo and ambers on leather

Post by trollcat Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Inspired by BrightonBelle Very Happy
I am loving my AKD beads! They need good light to really show their colors, but I love them any way.

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather IMG_3503

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather IMG_3502

how I'm wearing my leather now

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather IMG_3504
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather Empty Re: artisan beads combo and ambers on leather

Post by Brightonbelle Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

That looks brilliant.

Which of the types of AKD bead do you like best? My favourites are the ones with the 'whirlpools' in them. I haven't tried the ones with the bulges but am very tempted (even more so now I have seen this).

What are the silvers like? Are they chunky or lightweight?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

leather - artisan beads combo and ambers on leather Empty Re: artisan beads combo and ambers on leather

Post by Carla Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Ambers? Leather?? I love it! The Blues are great too. Your Blue OOAKS are stunning. (I will not order any more from that nice lady) Laughing
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Thu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

@BB my favorite is whichever I am currently looking at. Love them all! The impressionist type I *thought* were my favorites, though with aging eyes the detail is only evident in bright sunshine, but then came those cyclone types which remind me of Van Gogh and the bulby ones are fantastic. The silvers are light, really love them, didn't think I would. Thanks for the inspiration!

@Carla Laughing been shopping there, aye? I want to see your AKD collection please Very Happy
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Thu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

They match your moon ocean bead very well.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Ambers on leather are just gorgeous Drool And combined with gold they look even better !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down