Lavender Zen Garden

Go down

Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Hey y'all! Had planned to buy some (more) stretchy gemstone bracelets according to the different stone properties like amazonite, rose quartz, etc., then decided to do it with my beads! Here's my lavender zen garden! As a result, I'm loving wearing tonal bracelets lately.


avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Mini Gnome on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

What gorgeous Plum purple colors Plumbun!

Can I ask what bead with the little clovers is? TIA!
avatar
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Beady-Eyed on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:32 am

Your lavender jades are so beautiful! So glad you shared your project. Do you have others you've created?
avatar
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : western U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 am

@Mini Gnome wrote:What gorgeous Plum purple colors Plumbun!
Can I ask what bead with the little clovers is? TIA!

Thanks mini and of course- it's ohm "lucky moves"; I think it may have been a bead of the month around 2016..I can't keep up anymore lol and am trying to get back to basics!
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:22 am

@Beady-Eyed wrote:Your lavender jades are so beautiful!  So glad you shared your project.  Do you have others you've created?

sunny so far a green, a couple pinks and a blue. You do the best tonal (and texture!)
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Beady-Eyed on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:42 pm

@plumbun wrote:
@Beady-Eyed wrote:Your lavender jades are so beautiful!  So glad you shared your project.  Do you have others you've created?

sunny so far a green, a couple pinks and a blue. You do the best tonal (and texture!)
So do we get to see them? Very Happy
avatar
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : western U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Puschkin63 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Ha, ha, I love tone-in-tone bracelets anyway, so no wonder I love it. However, I also love doing the stretchy bracelets lately, more delicate and sometimes I wear them together with my TB or bangles... I like it
avatar
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 545
Join date : 2015-08-14
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:55 pm

@Puschkin63 wrote:Ha, ha, I love tone-in-tone bracelets anyway, so no wonder I love it. However, I also love doing the stretchy bracelets lately, more delicate and sometimes I wear them together with my TB or bangles... I like it

I love the wearing stretchy ones too and wish I knew how to make them!
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm

@Puschkin63 wrote:Ha, ha, I love tone-in-tone bracelets anyway, so no wonder I love it. However, I also love doing the stretchy bracelets lately, more delicate and sometimes I wear them together with my TB or bangles... I like it

You ARE the master of tone on tone!! I'll look forward to seeing more of them! I love you sunny
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Mini Gnome on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:18 am

@plumbun wrote:
@Mini Gnome wrote:What gorgeous Plum purple colors Plumbun!
Can I ask what bead with the little clovers is? TIA!

Thanks mini and of course- it's ohm "lucky moves"; I think it may have been a bead of the month around 2016..I can't keep up anymore lol and am trying to get back to basics!

Thank you! I'll have to look for that - it's a great one.
avatar
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Judy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 am

Oh my! Love those stones and jades! Very pretty.

Judy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 45
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:58 pm

@Judy wrote:Oh my! Love those stones and jades! Very pretty.

Thanks Judy! I love you I've had a hard time combining those jades in the past for some reason. Have you posted a bracelet combo on BT somewhere? If so I'd love to see. cyclops
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:14 pm

@Beady-Eyed wrote:
@plumbun wrote:
@Beady-Eyed wrote:Your lavender jades are so beautiful!  So glad you shared your project.  Do you have others you've created?

sunny so far a green, a couple pinks and a blue. You do the best tonal (and texture!)
So do we get to see them? Very Happy

hi beady, i put some over here...

http://beadthrilled.actieforum.com/t20732-show-your-tonals-tone-on-tone#341801

showed you mine... Laughing now show me yours... cyclops Laughing cyclops
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Judy on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:37 am

@plumbun wrote:
@Judy wrote:Oh my! Love those stones and jades! Very pretty.

Thanks Judy! I love you I've had a hard time combining those jades in the past for some reason. Have you posted a bracelet combo on BT somewhere? If so I'd love to see. cyclops

Thank you for the encouragement Plumbun, but I don't think I have enough posts to be able to post pics yet. I do love your combos! I love you

Judy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 45
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Mabel on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am

Wonderfull- Love the idea and the soft colors
avatar
Mabel
Troll Guru

Posts : 2636
Join date : 2011-12-08
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Trollperle on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:52 pm

@Judy wrote:
@plumbun wrote:
@Judy wrote:Oh my! Love those stones and jades! Very pretty.

Thanks Judy! I love you I've had a hard time combining those jades in the past for some reason. Have you posted a bracelet combo on BT somewhere? If so I'd love to see. cyclops

Thank you for the encouragement Plumbun, but I don't think I have enough posts to be able to post pics yet. I do love your combos!  I love you

Judy, I am sure you can post piccies, there is no minimum of posts to have posted before it. It is just a bit more complicated and does not work from mobile devices. Here is a link with info on how to post piccies http://www.beadthrilled.com/t773-about-posting-photo-s
avatar
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6137
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Trollperle on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Wonderfully lovely creation, dear Plumbun, I am in love I love you
avatar
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6137
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 pm

@Trollperle wrote:Wonderfully lovely creation, dear Plumbun, I am in love I love you

Thank <3 you
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by plumbun on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:35 pm

@Trollperle wrote:Wonderfully lovely creation, dear Plumbun, I am in love I love you


Last edited by plumbun on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Only partial post showing up twice?)
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Judy on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 am

@Trollperle wrote:
@Judy wrote:
@plumbun wrote:
@Judy wrote:Oh my! Love those stones and jades! Very pretty.

Thanks Judy! I love you I've had a hard time combining those jades in the past for some reason. Have you posted a bracelet combo on BT somewhere? If so I'd love to see. cyclops

Thank you for the encouragement Plumbun, but I don't think I have enough posts to be able to post pics yet. I do love your combos!  I love you

Judy, I am sure you can post piccies, there is no minimum of posts to have posted before it. It is just a bit more complicated and does not work from mobile devices. Here is a link with info on how to post piccies http://www.beadthrilled.com/t773-about-posting-photo-s

Oh! Thank you Trollperle! I was not aware of that. sunny

Judy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 45
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by reltan on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 am

It really gives you a very relaxing feeling!! I was sure you were going to get the sloth! It's really cute!!
avatar
reltan
Troll Guru

Posts : 4847
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Lavender Zen Garden

Post by Cloverbead on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Love your lavender bracelet, so pretty
avatar
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Posts : 2649
Join date : 2012-12-27
Location : Cambridge, UK

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum