BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Autumn Swap 2017 Received List

+7
Corrie
plumbun
Beady-Eyed
Mayaa
Trollperle
AquaAura
Mabel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Secret Autumn Swap 2017 Received List - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Autumn Swap 2017 Received List

Post by Trollperle Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Oh, that is fantastic! All parcels have arrived Smile cheers Love Thank you so much, Mayaa, for organizing us, my dear Love Hug  And thank you all for participating and for your generosity and for sharing your wonderful parcels with all of us Love Hug leaves I have had so much fun during this swap - when I put everything together to send to my partner,  with the wonderful parcel that I got, with all the posts about parcel being sent off and beads chosen and gifts collected and then with all the lovely posts about parcels arriving. It may be the dark part of the year, but you all shone so much love and light onto it, that despite the darkness and the rain and wind we have right now, I feel very warm and cozy and hygge leaves winds autumn Group hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Secret Autumn Swap 2017 Received List - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Autumn Swap 2017 Received List

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

I couldn't have put it better myself Trollperle! cheers
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:I couldn't have put it better myself Trollperle! cheers

Absolutely! It was so much fun! Thank you
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Thu May 31, 2018 6:43 pm

I’m a bit late in reading up on the hygge swap, thank you all for all the kind messages

And yes Trollperle, it was a wonderfull swap :-D
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2