BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥

+4
Mabel
Trollperle
Beady-Eyed
Mini Gnome
8 posters

Go down

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Empty Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:13 am

After a long day at work and trudging thought the super market on my way home, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me on the door step - my package arrived all the way from The Netherlands to Pennsylvania.

At first I thought, wow, what a cute packing box! Well that was the precursor to what treasures lay inside....

I received the most gorgeous Faerybead Papillion Lock and chain. The detail in the lock is amazing and like nothing I've seen before. I am blown away by Sita's generosity and thoughtfulness - and I was also sent an adorable house box with a Dahlia root in it (will plant it on my deck tomorrow!) A matching house cheese board and key chain, and a tin, napkins, notecards and notebook with a matching Summery Butterfly design.

So thank you so very much, I adore everything, and your note that was included was extra special I love you

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Img_1710
Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Img_1712

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Img_1711
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Empty Re: Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥

Post by Beady-Eyed Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 am

Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations on your fantastic swap package!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Empty Re: Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥

Post by Trollperle Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:19 am

Oh, such a lovely swap parcel, with so many gorgeous summer gifts I love you Love cheers Really wonderful Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:44 am

Wow!! This is breathtaking!! sunny Love Rose
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Delighted that it arrived already and very happy you like it. I hope you enjoy wearing it for a long time! I love you Hug
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:45 pm

WOW!! that's AMAZING!! so happy for you!! (can't possibly focus on the other wonderful goodies b/c WOW WOW WOW!)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Razz same here, just thought wow, then wow and then wow, wow! again...
what a generous swap package...

I am sure you will enjoy it
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:58 pm

by the way... I am missing the key chain and what do you meen by chess board? You cannot play chess with it (or can you???) so what is it for??? is it like a breakfast plate?
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Puschkin63 wrote:by the way... I am missing the key chain and what do you meen by chess board? You cannot play chess with it (or can you???) so what is it for??? is it like a breakfast plate?

I meant to type 'cheese board' I will add another picture tonight Smile
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Ok, here's what I think of as a 'cheese board' - a cutting board or serving board for cheese and crackers, the key chain and the box with the Dalia root in it - they all match; are the same cute house illustration.  
Swap arrived!! And it's love at first sight ♥‿♥ Img_1717
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Embarassed cheese not chess Embarassed
Great to see details of your goodies anyway...
They all match perfectly, I love that
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Now that is an AWESOME package you received. The cheese board is very nice, looks like the ancient houses in some villages we still have here
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down