BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu

+5
Puschkin63
Mayaa
minty
Trollperle
Faerybeads
9 posters

Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Empty Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu

Post by Faerybeads Sat May 06, 2017 10:23 am

Sometimes when doing many new designs and themes simultaneously things work out rather jumbled up. Laughing  Embarrassed

Also available in a few weeks.
faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Faerybeads_Snail_Cottage_zpsl4oq6nmf
Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage

For the tiniest fairies a snail cottage makes a perfect home.

faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Faerybeads_Pixiu_zps2qurp7km
Faerybeads Pixiu

Pixiu are a type of ancient mythological, guardian animal species that have feathered wings, a head like a dragon and a body like a lion. The male Pixiu of this winged, mythological animal species is called a “Tiān lù" and he bears a single antler on his head; Pixiu females, also with wings, are called “Bìxié”. They look exactly like their winged male counterparts, except they grow two antlers on their heads rather than one. All Pixiu fly between Earth and Heaven where they patrol and fight against demons and other evil creatures.

And for those who inquired after a Faerybeads Papillon bead, yes, that one will be available too.  Very Happy

We are no mass producer. Everything is handmade in our workshops in the Netherlands and real handiwork takes time. We can't keep up with certain low value mass brands/artisans that simply copy our laborious designs into cheap look-a-likes. While it is a recognition and huge compliment for our originality that our designs attract such a desire to be copied it also demeans real collectors.

It is similar to what happens in the high-fashion and couture industry. The moment the models walk the catwalk the designs are copied and revamped by mass producing brands or wholesalers only to end up as just another wardrobe fill up. Knock offs are just made for making money.

Fortunately there are still many collectors that appreciate the authenticity and originality of the work that we do. For us designing is about creating and sharing art and we are grateful for the ongoing support both in purchases with us and messages of appreciation.

Thank you!
Faerybeads
Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

https://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Empty Re: Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu

Post by Trollperle Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 am

I absolutely love these two new designs Smile The Fairy Snail Cottage is so adorable I love you And Pixiu another of your most incredibly mystical pieces Love Love Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Empty Re: Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu

Post by minty Sat May 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Lovely new beads as always. I'm so happy that you are constantly creating all these little masterpieces and spread some joy with them and make our world a little bit better Sita. Hug
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Faerybeads Sun May 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Available for (pre)order:
Pixiu
Snail Cottage
Book of Wisdom
Windmill

Back in stock:
Papillon lock
Two Bees
Death's Head Hawkmoth lock

https://www.faerybeads.com/en/collection/?sort=newest

faerybeads - Faerybeads Fairy Snail Cottage and Pixiu Faeryb12
Faerybeads
Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

https://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Oh how wonderful Smile Thanks for lettung us know Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sun May 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Wow gorgeous beads I love you
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 am

I love the snail house, very beautiful...

I understand it is frustrating to see copies of your design, as you put a lot of thought and detail in your designs. As for me I do not buy the copies and respect the original, provided I know the original. For your beads it is quite easy, as you post them here and I frequently visit your website, but where other designs come from is not always clear... (i.g. bead in Opera, since I am not at FB, although I am not sure whether they have all "originals", i.e. using Disney designs...)
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat May 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Pixiu is gorgeous.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Wed May 17, 2017 9:05 am

Love Pixiu.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 am

Love Pixiu
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Mon May 22, 2017 7:43 pm

I decided today I needed a really big treat and visited Faerybeads to see wether the snail house is already available... and yes, ready for preorder.... but also this absolutely lovely windmill I love you

Have not bought the TB windmill, since I did not like it that much, but Sita's windmill is awesome! Can't wait to see it....

and the butterfly lock that I purchased since I was already there Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 pm

I can't wait for payday, I really want to get the Fairy snail house and if I can afford it the Book one :-)
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 pm

any idea when it is ready to ship please????
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down