BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived

+4
reltan
Mini Gnome
strike
Trollperle
8 posters

Go down

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Empty Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived

Post by Trollperle Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Today my most wonderful Secret Santa Parcel arrived - and it could not have chosen a better day Happy Rudolph

Outside it is grey and winter-windy-nasty-rainy.
But inside with a candle burning and lovely presents under my beloved christmas tree it is cozy and just wonderful Christmas Tree

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Secret21

Lots of fairy dust and wonderfully packaged little parcels and just a hint of two beads - but we will get to them in a moment Smile

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Secret27

Yes, you read right, I did not receive one wonderful bead, but two Happy Rudolph

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Secret29

The parcels were so lovely, I just looked at them for a while smiling. But then I opened them one after the other and I have been gifted so many wonderful things: Yummie treats called York (I will eat one with a cup of coffee shortly Smile ), the adorable wooden christmas ornament you saw in the bead picture (it went on my lovely tiny christmas tree), double hot chocolate (which will probably not survive later than tomorrow Wink ), scented christmas icicles, a fir smell air freshener and a very tasty red-and-white christmas candy cane (I already tasted it and it tastes quite wonderful Smile ), facial tissues (coming in very handy as I am recovering from a nasty cold) and the most adorable wooden to-be-assembled forest animals I have ever seen. I must confess I am in love with them. And since most of my christmas decoration went missing after our move, I am doubly happy to have been gifted these Elf
Again, I just sat for a while and looked at my lovely present and smiled

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Secret28

Then I played a bit with my new beads - and I love how they fit right in with my other holiday beads.

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Secret30

Thank you so very very much, dearest Mini Gnome, for these wonderful lovely gifts Christmas Tree Happy Rudolph
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Empty Re: Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived

Post by strike Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:12 pm

What a wonderful parcel! Santa
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

santa - Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived  Empty Re: Most Wonderful Secret Santa Parcel Arrived

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 am

So glad it arrived safe & sound and that you like it all! Merry Christmas!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Beautiful and so merry!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Great beads and those stand-up animals are darling!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:05 am

What lovely beads and yummy looking treats. Christmas Tree
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:35 am

Fantastic swap, great beads and I love those little wooden animals, so cute! Elf Christmas Tree Happy Rudolph Merry Christmas!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Gorgeous beads trolllerle! And those face tissues are to cute!
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down