BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock

4 posters

Go down

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock Empty Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock

Post by LisaB Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Is there anywhere on the Faerybeads site that one can see the actual diamond colors for the eyes on the Argentum Dragon Lock? I can't decide between the blues or greens to begin with, and then the different shades of blue and green have me stumped. What I think I want is something that looks like the green of a tsavorite (bright emerald) but I'm not sure which color that would be or even if I wouldn't rather have the blue.

If anyone can point me to a photo of these eyes, or if anyone has an Argentum lock and would share a photo I would be most appreciative! Thanks!!!
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock Empty Re: Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock

Post by LindaJo Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 pm

I think there were pictures here earlier, when the dragon locks first came out. Maybe those posts have been archived.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock Empty Re: Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock

Post by LisaB Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 pm

LindaJo wrote:I think there were pictures here earlier, when the dragon locks first came out. Maybe those posts have been archived.

I did a search for that yesterday, and found several posts but no actual photos. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful! I've sent a DM to Faerybeads on Instagram but haven't gotten a response. I'm sure they are busy this time of year!! cyclops
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:20 pm

I can't find this pic on faerybeads' website, but on pinterest there is a pic of all the dragon locks. Maybe you can match the eye color to the list on the website? I didn't check to see if they were in the same order.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56365432806757726/
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Perfect!!!!! I can at least pick the color and then I'll bet someone at Faerybeads can make sure I get the correct one!!!

I've been ALL OVER Pinterest looking and didn't find that!!!  Thank you so much!!!!!  sunny  Hug

LindaJo wrote:I can't find this pic on faerybeads' website, but on pinterest there is a pic of all the dragon locks. Maybe you can match the eye color to the list on the website? I didn't check to see if they were in the same order.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56365432806757726/
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Icy Blue Dragon Lock - it has very bright blue eyes, the photo does not do it justice

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock Icy_bl10

And Green Dragon Lock (just „green“ no other adjectives) - this one has kind of forest green eyes, not brightly shining but gently shining, again the photo does not do it justice

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock Green_11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:33 pm

i have a green one, no sure which green, its pretty though. I think all the colours are great.

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock 15168917_10154645001102667_4010972788941177421_o_zpsdgw5yph3

Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:55 pm

I think I would choose that color Clover if you remember which one it is! THAT'S what I'm looking for! Not too dark, not too light! I want it to look like a diamond, not an emerald! Wink

Cloverbead wrote:i have a green one, no sure which green, its pretty though.  I think all the colours are great.

lock - Eye colors for Argentum Dragon Lock 15168917_10154645001102667_4010972788941177421_o_zpsdgw5yph3

LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:30 pm

I have sent you a message Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:38 pm

Does anyone have the purple diamond eyes? Would love to see that sunny
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down