BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Santa 2016 received list

+4
Pandabee(uk)
Mayaa
cutey2009
TrollEcat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Santa 2016 received list

Post by Trollperle Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Yippiee Smile I am so happy to see you back - I hope you are getting well, dear Panda Love Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Santa 2016 received list

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

Hi everyone,

Well I did dinner and then fell sleep....whoops, never mind I'm awake now. Embarassed

So here is my Christmas swap mark 2 (I'm sure the first one was so lovely that the postman couldn't bare to hand it over) and I've got my fingers crossed that it will reappear soon, I'm sure its sat in a back office somewhere.

Now these photos are little grainy as I've taken them on an ipad. But anyway, here are all my beautifully wrapped presents.

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 Cs_20111

I do love Christmas paper, its so cheerful.

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 Cs_20110

What an assortment of goodies, I've got some Christmas themed toiletries to try in the bath. These smell divine, I can't wait to try one. While Ozzy (the dog) loved his snack. It lasted all of a minute at most. Laughing While my Gannet family have finished off the chocolates already!! But I did get one of each and they were very tasty, thank you. Hug (they say it was my fault for falling asleep)

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 C_s_2010

And here is a photo of my new unique bead in all its greeny goodness. Isn't it a stunner, thank you so much Strike and for taking the time to track me down while I was AOL. Group hug  

secret - Secret Santa 2016 received list - Page 2 Cs_20112

Oh and on a final note, yes I have a diffuser, please meet Sully the skull. Which I've just used to make the raspberry/strawberry tea. Hmm yummy, it has its own sweetness and almost tastes yogurty, so tasty! It says on the packet they're made in Germany, so I see if I can track some more down while I still can.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. sunny

Toothless
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:51 am

LOL - I love Skully! Skull I'm so glad that this package snuck past the postal office! I do hope that the original one arrives, but we wanted to make sure that you had one until it does Group hug

strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:19 am

Oh such a lovely parcel. Gorgeous bead and goodies Love So wonderful that it arrived I love you cheers santa
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:26 am

OH! Skully affraid is sooo lovely! Terrific package. santa
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Glad to hear you're on the mend Panda - this Winter's been a nasty one for virus and illnesses going around - and glad to hear your wonderful package made it to you! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2