BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination

5 posters

Go down

faerybeads - The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination Empty The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination

Post by Fairy3 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:46 am

faerybeads - The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination IMG_7730
I would have loved to have done it I a more Delftsblauw style but it turns out I don't have real blue beads nor white Very Happy

Last edited by Fairy3 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination Empty Re: The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination

Post by Lakitra Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:28 am

For some reason I can't see the image - just a tinypic stock image saying "This image has been moved or deleted". Is it showing right for others?

Lakitra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination Empty Re: The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination

Post by Fairy3 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:32 am

I can't seem to upload it there seems to be a problem with tinypic I don't know if there is an other site I could use? I'll try again in a minut
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:40 am

faerybeads - The faerybeads house in a Tiny combination IMG_7730
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakitra Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:52 am

I see it now - nice colors Smile You wanted all white and blue, like porcelain? It's an interesting idea, but I think you found a good alternative - the ametysts work quite well here. But then I like stones Wink

Lakitra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:57 am

Yes the blue white porcelain idea would have been nice with the house but the stones and double flowers are a favorite so will do fine Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakitra Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:54 pm

I can see why, they look good together.

Lakitra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Lovely combination Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:05 pm

wow... love your Mouse in The House Smile
I must get one for my Dutch Combo, even though I have vowed to stop buying beads.....
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Truly beautiful Love Love Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:01 am

Very Happy the mouse is very cute Very Happy the funniest story we've had with a mouse is in our old house our neighbour had one but couldn't catch it and was terrified of it, when they moved they started remodeling the home and then one night it turned op next to our fire place washing it self peacefully like he belonged Very Happy it was never really chased and therefore I could just walk towards it expecting it to run all over the place but instead I could just pick it up went for a walk and set it free in nature my old neighbor and I still laugh about it Very Happy
Catsworld wrote:wow... love your Mouse in The House Smile
I must get one for my Dutch Combo, even though I have vowed to stop buying beads.....
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down