Leather inspiration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by Loeca on Wed May 04, 2016 8:31 am

kyhalfpt wrote:
Cloverbead wrote:Fab look.  i see you add an extra ring to make it easier to do up.

I never wear mine despite have lots of colours. I find them so fiddley to do up and even more difficult to undo


Yes, I could never fasten the leather until I added a jump ring.  Now it is very easy!

That is the same for me, I can't fasten the leather bracelet alone, so I never wear it... Embarassed I have to try with a jump ring :-)
avatar
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 119
Join date : 2015-05-09
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by kyhalfpt on Wed May 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Loeca wrote:
kyhalfpt wrote:

Cloverbead wrote:Fab look.  i see you add an extra ring to make it easier to do up.

I never wear mine despite have lots of colours. I find them so fiddley to do up and even more difficult to undo

Yes, I could never fasten the leather until I added a jump ring.  Now it is very easy!

That is the same for me, I can't fasten the leather bracelet alone, so I never wear it...  Embarassed  I have to try with a jump ring :-)

It really does make a difference. This is the size that I buy:
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1134216623
avatar
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by Loeca on Wed May 04, 2016 6:43 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:

It really does make a difference.  This is the size that I buy:
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1134216623

I can't open your link... only me ?
avatar
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 119
Join date : 2015-05-09
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by kyhalfpt on Thu May 05, 2016 11:56 am

Loeca wrote:

kyhalfpt wrote:

It really does make a difference.  This is the size that I buy:
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1134216623



I can't open your link... only me ?


Sorry the link won't open--It works for me.  I will try again with a link to one of the current listings:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/62684168/2-perfect-artisan-open-jump-rings-in

The shop I order from is on etsy.  The shop name is CathyDailey.  They are sterling silver 8 - 9 mm jump rings.
avatar
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by Loeca on Thu May 05, 2016 4:44 pm

It works now with the new link :-D thank you ! This artisan has beautiful silver designs, but shipping is so expensive to France... I'll try to find something similar near to me ;-)
avatar
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 119
Join date : 2015-05-09
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by kyhalfpt on Thu May 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Loeca wrote:It works now with the new link :-D thank you ! This artisan has beautiful silver designs, but shipping is so expensive to France... I'll try to find something similar near to me ;-)

International shipping from the US is very expensive now. I am sure there Is a designer in France that has something similar.
avatar
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by Loeca on Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm

kyhalfpt, your advice was very good. I found a 7-8 mm ring, and it is perfect ! I can now fasten my bracelet alone Hug

Thank you !
avatar
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 119
Join date : 2015-05-09
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Leather inspiration

Post by kyhalfpt on Fri May 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Loeca wrote:kyhalfpt, your advice was very good. I found a 7-8 mm ring, and it is perfect ! I can now fasten my bracelet alone Hug

Thank you !

cheers cheers Yay!
avatar
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Posts : 3410
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum