BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :)

+3
Mini Gnome
Puschkin63
Trollperle
7 posters

Go down

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Empty My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :)

Post by Trollperle Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:01 pm

I received my most lovely Secret Santa Parcel with yesterday´s mail and opened it as soon as I could, thank you so very much, dearest Strike - I put the beads on a bangle as soon as I came home and have worn them yesterday and today ever since Smile (I especially chose an outfit that fit the beautiful blue bead)

Here is my most wonderful parcel, or rather its contents

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Santag10

As you might see two gifts are there by proxy: A really cute bathing-bubbles deer and a wrapped parcel with hand creme, these I will pick up at my Mum´s in spring when I visit her, one of those was the culprit („forbitten/dangerous“), and most probably it was the hand creme (a liquid), but maybe also the bubble bath, and since we did not wish to take a risk, my Mum took those two out and send a photo in their stead.
I am really looking forward to drinking the hot cacao with marshmallows (no, I did not do it yesterday as planned but decided to keep it for the weekend and a day on the couch just relaxing Smile ), the chocolate we will eat as desert on christmas. The towels have already reported for duty in our kitchen and the lovely Noel sign I put on the window next to me and even in the dark it sparkles gently Smile

And then there are also two most wonderful beads, and I really love them! The dark blue one is one that I saw a cousin of just the other day that really spoke to me, but alas, my bead budget was already spent, so I did not buy it, and now I am doubly happy Smile I am sure this one is truly meant for me (and I am still wearing a dark blue sweater to prove it Wink - But there is one bead that is even more special: Strike made it herself, especially for me, and every single of the tiny beautiful pieces of it has a story that she told me in my card. I am super awed by your talent, dear Strike! And I absolutely love the thoughtfulness and work that went into this lovely bead that I will forever treasure!
I took a few photos to show all the different little symbols it has (a christmas tree, stockings, a star, candy cane, bell, chrismas tree bauble, a heart and a wrapped gift)  rendeer

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Santag11

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Santag12

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Santag13

Thank you my dear - I really treasure my gift rendeer Hug rendeer

Last edited by Trollperle on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Empty Re: My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :)

Post by Puschkin63 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Wow, what a nice Christmas swap... All these goodies and the beads ...
Shocked
I think I need to learn how to make beads myself... Although I am not sure whether I am talented enough Embarassed strike made a great one...
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Empty Re: My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :)

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

What a fantastic parcel - and the custom made bead for you is wonderful!

Merry Christmas!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Well done Strike. santa Lovely parcel and terrific beads.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:09 pm

I am so glad that you like your gift Trollperle Smile It was very fun to make the bead for you and that glass called out to me as soon as I saw it!

Merry Christmas Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Beautiful swap, merry Christmas!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:01 am

I went to visit my family and my mum broutht the super cute bath bubbles and hand cream with her that we needed to take out of the package last winter due to mail restrictions - thank you so very much, dearest Strike, I absolutely love my swap - and especially the made-for-me silver which I wore well into spring and I am still playing with it to put on a year-round bracelet - I do have a few ideas and today there will be a bit of bead play later (have still to de-clutter and Gyalmo needs her spring bath Smile )

strike - My beautiful Secret Santa Parcel from Strike - Update on last page :) Secret11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:07 am

YAY! Christmas in April Wink Very nice. So wonderful that you got to visit with your family and what a nice added bonus to receive the remainder of your Christmas swap Smile

Those beads are amazing! Well done Strike and congratulations Trollperle!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down