BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace

+13
reltan
Anita
SilverBells
Smaug
Puschkin63
strike
Blairkj
cshynkaruk
ceruleanbluebird
Trollperle
Cloverbead
Mouseoncheese
BeadThrilled
17 posters

Go down

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace Empty Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace

Post by BeadThrilled Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Prankish Puck is planning his next trick.

The first design in the new range of Talisman Necklaces is the Oak Tree Talisman Necklace. Sacred tree and home to the Fae, the Oak leads the way.

The new echanting, original and versatile all silver Talisman necklaces allow you to wear your treasured Faerybeads in a unique way. Works best with Faerybeads beads.

http://www.faerybeads.com/en/essentials/talisman-necklaces/

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace Faerybeads_Puck_Tree_of_Life_zpsawzavpnl

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace Faerybeads_Oak_Tree_of_Life_Talisman_Necklace__zps07eznjw2
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace Empty Re: Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace

Post by Mouseoncheese Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Fabulous design! I love the innovative approach to the fantasy necklace style. Naughty Puck looks right at home peering out from his magical oak tree. And gold oak leaves as well
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace Empty Re: Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace

Post by Cloverbead Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:28 pm

This is fabulous Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Mouseoncheese wrote:Fabulous design! I love the innovative approach to the fantasy necklace style. Naughty Puck looks right at home peering out from his magical oak tree. And gold oak leaves as well

Agree I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Intriguing and innovative!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 am

AMAZING!!!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:43 am

Awesome.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:47 am

Very cool Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:32 pm

neat idea, I am looking forward to the first photos here in the forum...

or even life demonstration Very Happy
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Puschkin63 wrote:neat idea, I am looking forward to the first photos here in the forum...
or even life demonstration Very Happy

You're most welcome! It is always such a pleasure having you, talking beads and more. Excited

I think you'll very much like this style of necklace because of the movements of the dangles and the ability to fix your whole ensemble at different levels without any stopper beads or something similar.

Perhaps I can even show you some glass bead making by then as I have been practicing very hard and my workshop is finally fully equipped. I did not expect it to be so much fun. Thanks

Last edited by Smaug on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Wow! This is so cool! I love it! sunny
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:04 am

Fabulous! sunny
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 am

I love you
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 am

wow, you start doing glass beads as well cheers
I am impressed...
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Puschkin63 wrote:wow, you start doing glass beads as well cheers
I am impressed…
Not nearly as good as the ones I use from Christa, but one day I'm getting there… Very Happy I just had to try it.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 pm

clever design, would love to see more pics, i.e when worn, pics with the 2 trees at the same hight, and pics with the trees not at the same hight, will the first bead not tilt? it is always very difficult to imagine what it really will look like and how it really does wear under normal circumstances. sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Catsworld wrote:clever design, would love to see more pics, i.e when worn, pics with the 2 trees at the same hight, and pics with the trees not at the same hight, will the first bead not tilt? it is always very difficult to imagine what it really will look like and how it really does wear under normal circumstances. sunny

Happy you like it! Very Happy Eventually how beads sit on this necklace doesn't differ much from faery necklaces or fantasy necklaces. The unique part is that this concept allows you to fix beads at various heights to their best advantage in a stylish manner, without stopper beads, clips etc. Small cored beads work best to achieve the fixation/latching.

In the picture with Puck, the toadstool is the fixing bead, and anything below and above is balanced because of it. Most of our beads are small core, but small cored glass will do as well.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 am

Love it.. Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm

thank you for the explanation Sita, Very Happy
still, I think it would be nice if I could have some more pics of the worn necklace before I decide, sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Ohhh how cool is that necklace. I love you I've been away for a week and have to catch up on everything but this necklace on the starting page is already a stunner. sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Love this design!  How much is it without the VAT?

Has anyone purchased this that also has the TB night owl--I would love to see them together.....to see if they work well or not.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:48 pm

ok, tghis is rather a lousy photo… artificial light and selfie Very Happy

but may be you get an impression.

nice idea, I am sure I will wear it like that
Faerybeads Oak Tree Talisman Necklace D4cko1gjfh4ausgbt
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down