BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :)

+8
plumbun
Catsworld
minty
reltan
kyhalfpt
TrollEcat
cottinghamgirl
Trollperle
12 posters

Go down

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :) Empty Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :)

Post by Trollperle Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 am

Thank you all for paticipating, my dears! I wish I could grant a prize to all of you because all your entries were fabulous! I will go out shortly but when I come back I will prepare a collage with all the entries Smile

And the winner, drawn using random.org, is:

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose 

Amanda Mac

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose  Rose Rose

Congra
tulations, my Dear!!!! Hug Love flower sunny Rose

Please PM me your address and the bead of your choice (PG 1 or 2) that you would like to pick for your prize Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :) Empty Re: Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :)

Post by cottinghamgirl Sat May 02, 2015 10:51 am

Congratulations Amanda Mac and thank you Trollperle for organising the challenge. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of spring around the world.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :) Empty Re: Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :)

Post by TrollEcat Sat May 02, 2015 11:36 am

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Amanda Mac!!! cheers I am so happy for you! Also a huge THANK YOU to dear Trollperle for arranging this lovely challenge! It was real fun! Very Happy
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat May 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Yay!!!  Congrats Amanda Mac!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Trollperle for organizing this inspiring challenge!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat May 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Congratulations Amanda & Trollperle & everybody who joined in!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sat May 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Congrats Amanda and thank you dear Trollperle for doing this, it was so much fun looking at all the wonderful spring pictures. Group hug sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat May 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Congrats Amanda Mac! And thank you dear Trollperle for the game, loved to look at the pics! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat May 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Here come the two collages - I took all the photos and they were too many for just one Smile

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :) Nature12

Winner of the Nature Awakens Challenge :) Nature13

And the originals may be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm

beautiful collage, love the baby birds!! congrats amandamac! and kisses to you too, trollperle!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Congratulations Amanda! Thank you Trollperle!  Hug Group hug
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Daisy white  Congratulations Amanda Hurray

And a huge Thank you Trollperle Daisy white

It has been so much fun to see spring coming.  sunny
Love the two collages!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed May 06, 2015 10:04 am

What a wonderful surprise!! I have been away for a mini-holiday in the Highlands of Scotland over our Bank Holiday weekend with no internet - so I am just catching up with my emails now. I have never won any beady competitions at all so I am really thrilled bounce bounce bounce

Thank you so much dear Trollperle for this beautiful spring competition Hug

And also thank you to everyone who entered because the photos were really wonderful - as the collages show.

flower flower flower

Very surprised and pleased!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed May 06, 2015 5:19 pm

You are very very welcome, dear Amanda I love you Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Congrats Amanda! And thanks so much for the fun challenge Trollperle! Love seeing all the pictures.
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down