BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!

+13
LindaJo
stacecase
Enaktra
KimboPL
ceruleanbluebird
Fairy3
strike
Trollperle
SilverBells
Blairkj
Beady-Eyed
kyhalfpt
bubbagump
17 posters

Go down

bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Empty I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!

Post by bubbagump Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:15 am

Something different for me.  And I gotta say, I LOVE IT!
It's a mix of Trollbeads, Moonbibbles, Glass BonBon, AnneMeiborg, & Christa!  
bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Dsc00415
bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Dsc00416
bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Dsc00417
bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Dsc00418
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Empty Re: I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:54 am

Very pretty and wow two clovers!!!  Also love the dillos!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

bracelet - I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!   Empty Re: I had so much fun putting this bracelet together today!

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm

I like it because the pink beads are so different from what you usually see in pink First Sun
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:45 pm

aside from tupilak big, silver fruit and greenlandic woman, the clover and anniversary flowers are the few silver trollbeads that i really, really like the best. and yes the pinks are very different shades of pink some are opaque, some are semi opaque, and some are fully translucent. and the greys are very neutral. i usually put together the same style bracelets with duplicates of beads repeting themselves over and over again, a few months ago, alicia (retired race track i'm not positive if that is alicia's forum name; i know her best as alicia) was kind enough to post in a thread how to work with different and combine different beads in a combination, and i finally had a bit of time to take her advice and suggestions, and this is what i came up with. i can't thank her enough for her help.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Very pretty.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Wow! It's gorgeous - adore all of the beads on this - is the grey dillo a Trollbead or Artisan? It's lovely and chubby sunny
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Very beautiful! I love how two quite different colours do complement each other so very well I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 pm

It looks like it was fun to put together - it looks great Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:43 pm

I van totally see why!! Looks amazing!! And amongst my most favorite beads to!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm

This is really great! A beautiful blend of pinks.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:15 am

Stunning! Great colors and silver beads!
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:56 am

SilverBells wrote:Wow! It's gorgeous - adore all of the beads on this - is the grey dillo a Trollbead or Artisan? It's lovely and chubby sunny

The grey dillo is an artisan, AnneMeiborg. The lighter grey with the raised dots is by AnneMeiborg also. She makes the best armadillo beads. The best. Moonbibbles made the dark armadillo. She has recently started making dillos, and her dillos are very, very nice too. But AnneMeiborg is my favorite dillo maker. Thank you all for your feedback and comments. I'm thrilled with the results. Happy Weekend everyone.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:59 am

Very beautiful! My first thoughts were strawberries and cream... mmmm....
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 am

Enaktra wrote:Very beautiful! My first thoughts were strawberries and cream... mmmm....
Yes you hit the nail on the head! Strawberries and Cream indeed. That's what I'm going to call it. Thank you Enaktra!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:51 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:Very pretty and wow two clovers!!!  Also love the dillos!
i think clovers and anniversary flowers are two of the best silver beads troll ever made. except for greenlandic woman and silver fruit which are impossible to acquire. my next favorite is tupilak big and tupilak mouth!

bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun May 03, 2015 12:13 am

This is completely STUNNING!! I really must have some bead play and work on a pink/grey combo, I've been thinking about it for a long time, you've inspired me! Smile And I couldn't agree with you more on the silver beads...Clover and Anniv. Flowers are among my very favorites too. I'm still trying to find a 2nd Clover Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun May 03, 2015 12:48 am

retiredk9racer, that's Alicia's name here.

It is a delightful mix on your bracelet, bubbagump.

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun May 03, 2015 2:56 am

stacecase wrote:This is completely STUNNING!! I really must have some bead play and work on a pink/grey combo, I've been thinking about it for a long time, you've inspired me! Smile And I couldn't agree with you more on the silver beads...Clover and Anniv. Flowers are among my very favorites too. I'm still trying to find a 2nd Clover Wink

i've been playing around and tweaking this one a little bit more stacecase, and i've placed the adorable little unique bead you gave to me in the 2014 christmas swap on this combo. i plan on taking a photo of it tomorrow. i'll post it. i love that little bead you gave to me. it's darling and a favorite of mine. Smile
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun May 03, 2015 2:59 am

LindaJo wrote:retiredk9racer, that's Alicia's name here.

It is a delightful mix on your bracelet, bubbagump.

thank you linda jo! Smile
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun May 03, 2015 10:28 am

Beautiful colours, and all the different makes of beads fit together so well.  I love AnneMeiborg beads too  Wink
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Love the way you combined the beads, this is beautiful.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sun May 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Beautiful! and I'm not a big pink fan -- the armadillo is gorgeous!
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun May 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Ow...nice right up my alley, just gorgeous ....i too love repeting colors...some silvers i have double because i want bmy beginning and ending silver to be the same...silly isn't it ...
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down