BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany!

+11
Mini Gnome
Trollingalong
Mayaa
Cloverbead
Mabel
strike
minty
Trollperle
Pandabee(uk)
BamBam
angeltroll
15 posters

Go down

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! Empty Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany!

Post by angeltroll Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Look what arrived earlier this week...   Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! Download

To open or not to open????? I wrote to the lovely Mabel to tell her that my package had arrived safely and I said I would try to wait before opening BUT...I actually caved, knowing that I had Mabel's permission to open straightaway.

Mabel has been lovely to chat with and, my word, she knows how to use packing tape to seal a box. It took me SO long to get inside!! I felt slightly guilty not waiting until Easter but that soon passed!  Embarassed

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! DSCN1035

Mabel included serviettes with Easter eggs on them, they also served to protect the contents. What was underneath?

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! DSCN1037

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! DSCN1038

Thank you Mabel for your thoughtful gifts - I'm saving the sweet treats for Easter, I LOVE chocolate marzipan, praline eggs and Lindt and the Haribo eggs will be something new for me to try.

Mabel sent me a lovely sparkly "Frohe Ostern" card and inside she'd included a photograph of herself, taken with her mare Ella. What a wonderful idea, I now have a visual of my kind and thoughtful swap partner from Germany.
Very Happy

After opening the box to find all the goodies it was now time to open the Trollbead....and I'm so pleased I did! It was on the top of my wish-list and I intended to buy one tomorrow at the event I'm going to.

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! DSCN1040

I love the Sea Anemone bead so much but I couldn't decide whether to choose a pale example or a vibrant one. This is SO perfect for my collection, I love it - thank you for choosing this one for me, it's a perfect example. Here it is, taken in the sunshine just prior to the solar eclipse this morning.

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! PICT0082

I have made a bracelet stack to wear to our little "meet" at the Newport event tomorrow.

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! DSCN1052a

I hope you like how the new bead looks with its companions - I'm a very happy bunny.

Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  Bunny dance  

Happy Easter Mabel and thank you again.  Hug
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! Empty Re: Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany!

Post by BamBam Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Lovely gifts, beautiful bead, and a gorgeous bracelet! I love you
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany! Empty Re: Thank you Secret Easter Bunny...from Germany!

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Such a good job Mabel, great choice of bead and love the treats.
 ChickHappy bunny First Sun Happy Easter! First Sun

And ...wow!...What a stunning bracelet!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Awesome package and bead - it is one of my favourite beads of all time Smile And I am sure the bead just loves its new bracelet  I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Duct tape rules!! Laughing Mabel has chosen such a lovely bead and it looks stunning on your gold bracelet. Drool Ohh and the delicious sweets and treats, I'm getting hungry for chocolate right now. sunny
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Oooh, that is so lovely! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Dear Angeltroll!
Thank you so very much for presenting everything so nicely- it makes me blush with joy!
I am so very happy that your new bead fits in so very good - your goldbeads and the whole combo is a feast for the eyes. Stunning and beautiful!!
Hope you'll enjoy your event!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Mabel wrote:Dear Angeltroll!
Thank you so very much for presenting everything so nicely- it makes me blush with joy!
I am so very happy that your new bead fits in so very good - your goldbeads and the whole combo is a feast for the eyes. Stunning and beautiful!!
Hope you'll enjoy your event!!

Aw Mabel - thank you! I appreciated such a great bead and package so that's the least I could do. Very Happy Bunny dance

I hope everyone else will start posting pics too, we love knowing when the packages are opened don't we? Wink
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Your pink and gold bracelet is stunning. Smile The anemone is gorgeous
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 pm

What a fantastic swap Very Happy your bracelet looks wonderful
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 pm

WOW!!! Mabel's choice of bead is just perfect....and then seeing the bracelet it is on is perfection! I'm putting that on my wish list to use with OPPs! I love all the different sweets and what a wonderful idea to use the serviettes as packing!......how did you know that Ms. Impatience would be attacking all that duct tape and have fun?! I will have to try that!
Beautiful package Mabel and wonderful photos Angeltroll!
albino albino albino
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:37 pm

What a wonderful package and a gorgeous bead!

And the combo you made with the bead is stunning - perfect for a Spring outing!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:32 am

Honestly, your bracelet blow me out of my socks Laughing
Seeing the close- up pic I though, there must have been used some photo editing - the wrist shot shows, that it is the really thing.
It is outstandingly beautiful and the sea anemone is the perfect addition I love you
BTW, the sea anemone is my fav of the spring release and I love the variation in this bead.
It's an all amazing swap package.  cheers
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm

What an amazing package and bead!
Your bracelet is a real feast for the the eyes! WOW!!! Love it!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Angeltroll your bead is perfect. Absolutely stunning and elegant. And your treats look delicious. Marzipan is YUMMY!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Such an absolutely STUNNING bead AND bracelets you have there!! WOW! Great job to both of you Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down