BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours!

+6
Trollperle
Reive
Beady-Eyed
retiredk9racer
Fleur
Bluesybeads
10 posters

Go down

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Empty What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours!

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:59 pm

During December we have seen a lot of threads showing Christmas combos, but what did you actually wear for the Christmas days??? Please show us!

I wore this:

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! 10454480_438617779623478_5459482354494177448_n

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! 10470824_438617776290145_8290235760585268458_n

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! 10897972_438617782956811_5708918256864459980_n
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Empty Re: What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours!

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:26 pm

What luscious colors on your Christmas bracelets, Bluesy!

Here is what I wore to the Christmas Eve church service:
christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Xmas2011

And what I wore on Christmas Day:
christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Goldbl11
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Empty Re: What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours!

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:35 pm

What fabulous textured and differently patterned bracelets - so much for the eyes to dwell on - beautiful Very Happy Cool Love
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Great thread cheers
Gorgeous bracelets -these are lovely treasures.
I really like the swan on top of the FN and the pearls with gold in the last pic.

Here's my combo (to match the Christmas tree, colorwise)
christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! 20498454yx
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Since Christmas Day is the one day to really wear reds and greens, I wore this bracelet and necklace:

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! P1010400_zps0dae7c43

Although I do wear it to Christmas parties before the actual day, it only seems appropriate to wear it on the day as well.  Of course, this year was unseasonably warm here (in the 50's) so I couldn't wear the more seasonal tops I had.  

The necklace contains the green bubble bead I received in a FB SS swap - the perfect addition to this necklace.  The two white based beads are Fentons and the two gemstones came from PixieBeads.  The necklace itself came from Sunapee GraniteWorks as did the silver spacers (at $14 each they are a real bargain).  The locket is from their Rock-it line - you can buy rock chips to put in it or a stamped disc, which is what I went with, stamped with pawprints in memory of Cricket.  I really like the necklace - it is 28" long (a perfect length for me) and the links are shiny and do not leave marks on my necklines.
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 pm

I intended to wear my red/white/green bracelet on Christmas day, but then realized that my dress was burgundy, not red. So, I went with my darker bracelet.

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Img_2026
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:32 pm

strike wrote:I intended to wear my red/white/green bracelet on Christmas day, but then realized that my dress was burgundy, not red. So, I went with my darker bracelet.

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Img_2026

So elegant!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:01 pm

I rather hastily added new treasures to this to wear on the day, not terribly Christmasy but matched my dress!

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! CA_12281416114743-M
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Such a lovely thread and gorgeous inspirational creations I love you I actually wore my Holly King combo with my new wonderful Secret Santa Bead Love

christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! Secret10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:30 pm

WOW these are all so beautiful!! each unique in its own way!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:43 pm

I wore this combo with matching blue pajamas.  I stayed in my pajamas all day.  It's a Christmas tradition in our house as long as we don't have guests.  It's usually just my husband and myself so we traditionally keep our pajamas on all day.  And I always wear coordinating bracelets with my pajamas.  
christmas - What I actually wore for CHRISTMAS - show yours! DSC09310_zpsbe67a2f1
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Bubba that sounds like a great tradition, I might just have to copy that one !  Wink

Amazing combos everyone, I haven't had enough daylight to take photos for ages, I never seem to be home when its light  Rolling Eyes
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:50 pm

I like that tradition as well! I may suggest a pyjama day for our household on New Years Day. Very Happy
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down