BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa

+11
plumbun
BusyBeads
Cloverbead
TrollRose
Nancy
Gail201
angeltroll
strike
trollcat
Reive
bubbagump
15 posters

Go down

secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  Empty Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa

Post by bubbagump Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Like Thank you for everything Stacecase. Like  
cheers You really outdid yourself. cheers    
Love  I opened my package last night.  Love   

I'm going to have an in home spa day using all the wonderful Aromatherapy products you gifted me, while sipping a warm cup of Mint Green Tea.  The tea bags are lovely.  Many, many thanks.Hug

Embarassed  Hubby and I devoured all the delicious, fancy chocolates before I was able to take a picture of them.Embarassed  They were as pretty as they were delicious. santa  
I wish we had restraint when it came to the chocolates so I could have taken a picture of them because they were very, very pretty.  We have been without sweets for several months, and we shamelessly devoured them. Laughing   A pure act of gluttony. Embarassed   We justified it by washing it down with the delicious and healthy Mint Green Tea!  Wink    

Thank you again for a very thoughtful and generous package.  
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09158_zpsa7065a1c

I Love, Love, Love the Delft Dutch Clogs.  If that were all you sent, I'd have been very happy.  I can't tell you how much I love them.  Thank you so much.  And the glitter ornament is beautiful.  Is it unique to Holland also?  I have never seen a prettier Trollbeads box either.  This is not one I had ever seen before, and it's very nice.  It went straight in my bead box (which is a shoebox!).  It really fancies up my shoebox bead box!
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09164_zps6caa7634    

cherries  Thank you for the two lovely Trollbeads.   cherries  A stunning Flower/Fern glass OOAK Trollbead on a deep, rich cranberry/pomegranate opaque base.  It's such a gorgeous color.  It's perfect for the Christmas Season.  I adore it.   rendeer   And sitting next to the beautiful OOAK is Trollbeads precious Little Acorns, from the Peoples Bead 2013 collection.  Here is a section of a quote about the Little Acorn bead from Rachel Morris, the Little Acorn designer,  ". . . the promise and hope held in the acorn . . ."  I think the squirrels feel this way in the heart of winter when they are hungry and remember the spot where they buried the acorn.  It must give the squirrels promise and hope knowing that the acorn waits for them.  It's the perfect little bead.  They both are.  I will treasure them both.  Thanks a million Stacey.   Rose
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09161_zpsb00c25d6

Funny how things work out.  I recently purchased two artisan beads that coordinate with the glass bead Stacey!
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09182_zpsa61058b3

My husband liked the napkins so much he put them on the refrigerator.  I did not know he did it until I saw them there.  I had to include a picture of them because i felt it was sweet of him to do this on his own.  They are good messages and reminders because sometimes we forget.  
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09180_zps7b86a28c

Hubby also took this picture of my bracelet on the napkin.  He really likes these napkins Stacey!   Cool  Cool
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09172_zpsbf5912de

Elf  Christmas Music and Christmas Lights are the two things I treasure most about the season.  Happy Rudolph  Tonight I put Christmas music in my CD player and decorated it with the snowflake light set you sent to me Stacey.  Thank you for being a part of my Christmas Season my friend. Christmas Tree  
secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  DSC09170_zps1770c051

Last edited by bubbagump on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  Empty Re: Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa

Post by Reive Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 pm

What an amazing parcel!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

secret - Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa  Empty Re: Stacecase Is The Best Secret Santa

Post by trollcat Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Really amazing! cheers
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 pm

That is a fantastic package Smile It's wonderful to see all the attention people put into their packages Love
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm

How wonderful - great job Stacecase and enjoy bubbagump! I always think that these swaps are a lot of fun. santa ...gorgeous beads and treats. Christmas Tree
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Wonderfully thoughtful package. The beautiful ooak is perfect for the season. Those delft clogs are an adorable ornament for the tree.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Such a great package that was so appreciated. Good will on both sides! Just right for the Christmas season! Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Stacecase is such a sweetie and what wonderful gifts you got Bubbagump !
Me too the Christmas music and lights are my favourite Very Happy
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Really lovely things, enjoy!
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:30 pm

What a lovely gift x A very Troll (Happy) Christmas x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:46 am

ahhhhhhh! what a WONDERFILLED package!! your photos are inspiring so much nostalgia. beautiful beautiful beads. i'm totally green w/envy for them AND the clogs ornament. xx congrats bubba on your lovely swap and hats off to stace!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 am

Oooohhhh such a lovely package and such a happy Bubbagump rendeer
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:54 pm

bubbagump wrote:Like Thank you for everything Stacecase.
I Love, Love, Love the Delft Dutch Clogs.  If that were all you sent, I'd have been very happy.  I can't tell you how much I love them.  Thank you so much.

What a fabulous package!! I totally agree with you Bubbagump! I always find 1 thing in each swap I receive that I LOVE SO MUCH...and don't need anything else even including the beads!! (My cool pumpkin plate and spreader from you in a Halloween swap a few years ago come to mind!) It can be the smallest of things but they have the biggest impact! Those clogs are adorable!!

I love the beads Stacecase chose....such a rich color in your design! Well done!! cheers
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:16 pm

WOOOOHOOOO!!! SO SO glad you like everything! It was so much fun shopping for you and what a BEAUTIFUL bangle combination you have made!!

Sorry that I'm a bit late to the party Smile Very Happy Work has been kicking my butt lately, but it was such a nice surprise to see this after a long week. I love to look at the forum on Friday evenings, if I'm at home, and it warms my heart to know you're enjoying the goodies. You deserve it!

BIG CHRISTMAS HUGS FROM ME !!!

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm

P.S. I can so identify with what you said about Christmas music and lights...I'm the same way, my kids always roll their eyes at me because I have Christmas music playing in the house for weeks and as far as I'm concerned the more lights the better (and the more colors the better Smile)

Clark Griswold's house in "Christmas Vacation" comes to mind Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Loving the little clogs and that bead is stunning! Merry Christmas! Red Nose Christmas Tree Happy Rudolph
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down