BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!

+32
Enaktra
Reive
trollfinder
Joolz
splinty
Michelle
Brightonbelle
DblJJ
Mabel
Alegria
kyhalfpt
mdellanno
Kathleen
Bluesybeads
plumbun
stacecase
AquaAura
Fairy3
LindaJo
Fleur
Cloverbead
saracat
Catsworld
Trollperle
cshynkaruk
Rainbow
trollcat
reltan
Wildthing
Mini Gnome
ceruleanbluebird
Smaug
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

christmas - Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!

Post by kyhalfpt Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:05 am

I am also finding it difficult to pick just one person.  I have learned so much from everyone on this forum and get so much inspiration from all the photos  Hug Hug Group hug 

So, in place of myself - I would like to nominate Trollcat and Fleur!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

christmas - Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!

Post by Alegria Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:51 pm

I would like to nominate Catsworld because she was so helpful by choosing my first Faerybead Love
Alegria
Alegria
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 pm

I have won a Faery"bead" before so I don´t want to enter myself - I´d like to put down:
Brightonbelle and Pandabee
as I love their british humor (even so I don´t get it everytime) and their way of continuously posting for such a long time!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Sunshine   Sunshine   Sunshine Splinty gets my vote,  She always puts others first.  Her kindness and thoughtfulness show thru in all her posts. Sunshine Sunshine Sunshine

I must admit I misread this and would like to amend my vote as follows:

"One for you" to go to Splinty and ' one for your friend" to also go for Splinty.  She so deserves a special gift.

sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny

Last edited by DblJJ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Alegria wrote:I would like to nominate Catsworld because she was so helpful by choosing my first Faerybead Love

that is terribly kind of you Alegria, and I am sure you made a very good choice,
as to the winning of a most beautiful Faerybead I seriously have to say no to that, I got the Raven for free to test and that is more than enough, there are many very fine girls here and I would love to see someone else the happy receiver, maybe someone who has not yet got a Faerybead even and so instil a new love for these extremely lovely treasures.

Good luck! Very Happy

of course I will get the bead, it is a real miracle bead, Love Love Love magical!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 pm

I have already made some suggestions on Facebook but I would like to repeat one of them here.  Splinty works very hard to make the forum a great place for us.  I would love her to have this bead as a thank you.  

Please don't enter my name - I have been absent a lot and do not deserve a bead.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:43 pm

reltan wrote:This is so so difficult, there are 3 member that are special friends to me in very different ways, so I will mention them all and if we are chosen, I will ask Sita to pick one of them by chance:
I love you Michelle
I love you Plumbun
I love you Catsworld

TY I can come out is not my style of bead so I will not wear it if I win Smile

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Trollperle wrote:I created a list, hope, that is o.k., so Sita can more easily choose Smile

1. Ceruleanbird - Stacecase
2. Mini Gnome - TrollFantasy
3. Wildthing not for herself but for - Retiredk9racer and Jules
4. Reltan - Michelle or Plumbun or Catsworld
5. Trollcat - Trollmoll
6. Cshynkaruk - Reltan
7. Trollperle not for herself but for - Vampbutterfly and Splinty

I can be out is not my style of bead if I win I will not wear it TY Smile

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 am

DblJJ wrote:Sunshine   Sunshine   Sunshine Splinty gets my vote,  She always puts others first.  Her kindness and thoughtfulness show thru in all her posts. Sunshine Sunshine Sunshine
I must admit I misread this and would like to amend my vote as follows:
"One for you" to go to Splinty and ' one for your friend" to also go for Splinty.  She so deserves a special gift.
sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny

Back at you dear DblJJ and dear Trollperle and dear BBelle, you made my day, Thank You. Well whoever gets picked, I'm lovin' the lovin' in this thread and love you all sunny Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you sunny
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:39 pm

What a wonderful generous offer Smile I would like to nominate Splinty for all her hard work as admin and Anita ...please don't enter my name as I mostly lurk and only post occasionally xx
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:06 pm

How wonderful! Thank you so much Smaug Smile

I would like to nominate darkangel07760. She is indeed a darkangel who has helped me with some difficult stuff. She could use some kindness herself lately.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 pm

I missed seeing this before. I'd like to nominate Splinty for all of the fantastic reasons already given here and Trollperle for being an absolute darling.

I love the way everyone is more interested in nominating other people than they are in nominating themselves, sums up this group of lovely ladies perfectly! Smile
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 am

Awww.. such a fun contest. Just came back from visiting family and logged on to find out about this. At any rate I suspect I will be MIA till after the hols for the most part. Flying off again to visit in-laws for Christmas in a few weeks, and I haven't finished my holiday shopping!

I see most people have a list. I'll have to say I nominate Plumbun and Splinty!!

Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:08 pm

It warms my heart seeing everyone is more interested in nominating other people and especially our fabulous Splinty I love you than they are in nominating themselves!

It is always hard to choose, but with some help I managed... Congratulations!

christmas - Faerybeads Christmas Give Away!  - Page 2 GA_Tomte_BT_zps1b7b7b04
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alegria Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Congratulations,the bead is so gorgeous Love
Alegria
Alegria
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Congrats kyhalfpt and fleur! cheers
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Congrats, well deserved! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Brilliant - could not be two nicer people - congratulations!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:51 pm

oh WOW!! Congratulations ladies!! cheers Well won indeed!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Congrats ladies! Can hardly wait to see your beads!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Congratulations!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Congratulations Hug Love Very Happy
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Congratulations Smile
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Congrats cheers
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is such a generous give away!!  I cannot express how excited I am!!!  Thank you sooooooo much!!!  

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hug Hug

Congrats Fleur!!!!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next