BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver and gold bracelet redone.

+2
Trollperle
Gail201
6 posters

Go down

gold - Silver and gold bracelet redone. Empty Silver and gold bracelet redone.

Post by Gail201 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:54 pm

gold - Silver and gold bracelet redone. Tb_sep10

Yesterday afternoon I needed to morph from my casual attire to attend an event.  It was a warm sunny day so I wore this blouse.  At the last minute I took apart my "permanent" (or so I thought) bracelet done in neutral tones of glass with gold and silver beads.   Here's what I threw together.   The two peach cobra beads and Brown Dot are re-homed beads.

I am wondering, for those of you that own Daisy, do you use it during the winter months?
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

gold - Silver and gold bracelet redone. Empty Re: Silver and gold bracelet redone.

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Gail, that is stunningly beautiful - Oftentimes it really is wonderful to take a bracelet apart and create something new Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

gold - Silver and gold bracelet redone. Empty Re: Silver and gold bracelet redone.

Post by Treeinwind Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 am

That is really really pretty. I have a hard time using silver and gold in the same bracelet, but you make it look easy! I wear my Daisy year round, it is one of my favorite beads...
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:25 am

beautiful bracelet, love the warm and sunny colours sunny I think that design with the daisy can certainly be enjoyed throughout the year, for me this looks very feminine and elegant in a very good way and would make a gorgeous permanent bracelet. sunny sunny Love flower
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:58 am

Unfortunately I have no hint of gold in my collection, buy you make me wish for some!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:20 am

Very classy ! Smile
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for the kind remarks. I am going to reassemble my gold and silver beads with the more neutral glass. I'll keep the daisy on it for awhile. That bead is a big piece of real estate on any bracelet. Then I'll see how/if I wear it during the winter. (I bought Daisy at a close out sale in early spring. )
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down