BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

+18
harmony
Beady-Eyed
plumbun
Catsworld
Trollperle
reltan
kyhalfpt
splinty
Mini Gnome
Bluesybeads
Michelle
trollfinder
ceruleanbluebird
Monique26
Fuzzyfeet
Pandabee(uk)
strike
minty
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Empty Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

Post by minty Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi everyone... I hope I get green light by the admins to put up a little quiz that I came up with quite a while ago?

If not - please delete  Very Happy   Bunny dance

So I love quizzes and I love to make themed bracelets, so why not make a game to guess a bracelet theme?
Today I finished my second permanent bracelet by picking up my carved beads from my jeweller - the bracelet I referred to in the past only as my 'mystery bracelet' because I couldn't drop the name because of this challenge.
I had so much fun putting it together over the last months but didn't share a new acquired bead whenever I got one but now the day has come.  Laughing  

First the quiz rules:

1. I will put up a picture of parts of the bracelet each day starting with all the glass to give you a general direction (or maybe not  Neener ) following with the silvers and what else may be on the bracelet.

2. Everyone gets one guess each day, means one for each new picture I add and as soon as one of you names the theme, the quiz will be won. I have 8 pictures in total so the quiz will be over in a week at the longest.  sunny 

3. Of course the winner will receive a prize  cheers 

Now have fun everyone and happy guessing  geek  Question  cyclops  scratch  No problem 

Day 1: Glass

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Img_4110

Day 2: Midgard Serpent & Brew of the Moor

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Guess210

Day 3: Flower pendant & Bougainvillea

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Img_4111

Day 4: 4 Foxes & Elk

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Img_4117

Day 5: Log Cabin & Canoe

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Img_4118

Last edited by minty on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Empty Re: Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

Post by strike Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Oh my, this is hard  scratch Laughing  But I think it will be fun to follow Smile

It kind of reminds me of a peacock.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

summer - Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER* Empty Re: Late summer quiz - Guess the bracelet theme *WE HAVE A WINNER*

Post by minty Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:19 pm

I hope the funniest part of the quiz will be all the different guesses, especially when everything gets revealed in the end.  jocolor 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Seagrass?
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Earthy/rock/water type beads..............Origins of earth ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Mushrooms ?
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

I see a valley of grass that leads to a majestic mountain on a bright fall day.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Forest theme?
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Advanced Fluid Mechanics - Kinematics - Fluid Dynamics  Smile 
I see fluids in some the beads and kinematics motion of bodys / points in the desin and fluid dynamics is glass ?  geek 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Michelle wrote:Advanced Fluid Mechanics - Kinematics - Fluid Dynamics   Smile 
I see fluids in some the beads and kinematics motion of bodys / points in the desin and fluid dynamics is glass ?  geek 

cyclops cyclops Laughing
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:42 pm

minty wrote:
Michelle wrote:Advanced Fluid Mechanics - Kinematics - Fluid Dynamics   Smile 

cyclops cyclops Laughing
 Embarassed Ok I wait for silvers.  Wink 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:01 am

Dragon theme
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 am

Mother Nature?
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 am

The Five Elements  Question 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:11 am

Hmmmm reminds me of beach glass--perhaps I just need a vacation.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 am

Today is my guess.

Geology rocks and minerals  Rolling Eyes 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 am

Michelle wrote:Today is my guess.

One guess each day  Whip 

HAHA ok maybe I should have written that I meant a new day starts after I put up a new picture to give every time zone a chance  Razz 

PS: Great guesses so far everyone  sunny 
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 am

Rocks?
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 am

minty wrote:
Michelle wrote:Today is my guess.

One guess each day  Whip 

HAHA ok maybe I should have written that I meant a new day starts after I put up a new picture to give every time zone a chance  Razz 

PS: Great guesses so far everyone  sunny 
 bounce  Still it is my guess for today. I think of one silver I know  Wink  Excited 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Waiting for the pictures of the day!  bounce sunny :ball: 
(will check this thread later)
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Picture for *day 2* in the first post added, great guesses but no winner so far.  Very Happy 

Prepare for the next round  cheers
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:11 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:I see a valley of grass that leads to a majestic mountain on a bright fall day.

2nd guess: All of the above, but in Scotland.  Very Happy 
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Similar to CBB, but I'm guessing an Ireland bracelet? Midgard Serpent makes me think the snakes of St. Patrick  Laughing 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 pm

my guess for day 2: is it the bird in your avatar ??
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Northern Shore of the Wiking Seas
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next