BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

+30
Daisylove
kitsunegrl
fairytroll
minty
polarchick
Joolz
harmony
Mini Gnome
klokke
Fera
Yohanna
Cloverbead
natalyk
Smaug
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
darkangel07760
ZAKLINZ
Monique26
plumbun
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
Anita
Gail201
strike
vonnewe
mdellanno
splinty
Catsworld
reltan
34 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by reltan Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Stacecase... Love your wonderful kiss, your moms look is just so full of everything and your hair .....
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!!

Post by Trollperle Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Plumbun, you look so adorable, you little chubby angel, you - and your bracelet is gorgeous, too  I love you 

OMG Fleur, I know that buggy, I think I slept in the same one Smile And that house in the background reminds me so much of my grandmother´s it is spooky! You are not by any chance from a small town in the Sauerland, are you? Smile And I, too, loved nothing better than to climb a tree (the dolls were for my cousins, I preferred stuffed animals Wink) Especially your secod bracelet is TDF, but both are capturing the essence of your pictures wonderfull and are beautiful and you look so innocent and cute in the black-and-white and so full of fun and beautiful in the second one I love you 

Oh Amanda, you look like a circus professional and seem to have the fun of your life, wonderful! And that Teddy, he is the cutest thing and still with you, how wonderful! Your bracelets are very beautiful, also!  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Reltan, this is by far the most wonderful thead EVER! And there have been many wonderful threads since I joined the forum. But this one tops them all. I would have loved to play with all of you, as well Smile And those a bit younger, I would have loved to babysit you, as I was the oldest of all my cousins and had lots of baby duty, you would have been in capable hands with me, you adorable cute little ones Smile  Hug 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Plumbum, I have to confess, your photo and especially your bracelet are one of my FAVORITES!! SUCH a cutie Smile But that bracelet is TO DIE FOR!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 pm

@plumbum, your are one of my best trollies, I am so so pleased to meet you in person!!!

@amanda, lovely pic, is that the same teddie? I still have my mom cici

@Fleur, love that picture of your dad!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

@kitsunwgirl you bring me so da away in fantasy and you combos are super

@Cottingham you are so elegant, just like your combo

@Freki, just like a little angel, but those silvers are super rock!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:36 am

reltan wrote:@plumbum, your are one of my best trollies, I am so so pleased to meet you in person!!!

@amanda, lovely pic, is that the same teddie? I still have my mom cici

@Fleur, love that picture of your dad!!

Same teddy - a bit beaten up and his stuffing is in a weird place in his arms, which is why they now go upwards in a Mexican Wave!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Well, to start with the question about the beads, when I was a little girl, I did have a silver bracelet with tiny little silver figures on it, not sure how it is called in English, but in Dutch we call it a 'bedel armband'. It was filled with a little dog (representing my first dog, on the pic below), horses, horseshoes, and other tiny little things. I still must have this one, but I have to look for it, same with the picture from me and my dog, I had it on my pc, but now I seem to have lost the original picture so I'm a bit stressed right now, where I could have put it, as I am very attached to this one.

I also liked the marbles when I was a little child, I was not good in marble games, and can remember that I always lost my marbles, especially when I was playing with boys who seemed so much better in these games.

The picture below is me with our lovely first dog. We were living in a flat, and mum was going to get me something to drink, I was playing on the balcony, but when she got back, I had gotten myself and the dog setteld on her chair  Very Happy 
My mum was very surprised to see us both on the chair when she got back, as I could not carry the dog at that time. On this pic I guess I must have been 1,5 years. The dog died at the age of 16, we grew up together, and we've had a wonderful time together.
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Jhvt6x

This pic was taken on holiday somewhere on a farm in The Netherlands, I was 3 years old, and the farmer let me sit on the back of the horse, and from that time on, I was and still am 'horse addict'. The pic is a bit faded, but I had red rainboots on, and had the time of my life, I even ride on it's back alone. Attached is one of my fav. bracelets with the OAF's on it.
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 20l1lqd

Last edited by Daisylove on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Beautiful memories and bracelet! <3
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Updating the list  flower 15th of April:

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty
13. Joolz
14. Cloverbead
15. Fera
16. Polarchick
17. Minty
18. fairytroll
19. kitsunegrl
20. Freki
21. stacecase
22. Cottinghamgirl
23. Plumbun
24. Fleur
25. Amanda Mac
26. Daisylove
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Wow, Daisylove, that was a HUGE horse - brave you! My granddad used to have working horses to pull lumber (whole trees) from the forest with and they always scared me a bit, though I really loved to look at them (from a very save distance Smile )! I totally adore the picture with you and your lovely dog - and your bracelet is very beautiful!  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:41 am

stacecase wrote:Plumbum, I have to confess, your photo and especially your bracelet are one of my FAVORITES!! SUCH a cutie :)But that bracelet is TO DIE FOR!!

thanks a bunch, stace!  I love you  (and something tells me you can easily duplicate the bracelet a couple times over out of your amazing collection!)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:56 am

Fera wrote:Plumbun! You were such a cutie! Love the bracelet too!

Hug i really love the setup and retro feel of your photo (you all look like such a sweet young family)!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 am

Trollperle wrote:Wow, Daisylove, that was a HUGE horse - brave you! My granddad used to have working horses to pull lumber (whole trees) from the forest with and they always scared me a bit, though I really loved to look at them (from a very save distance Smile)! I totally adore the picture with you and your lovely dog - and your bracelet is very beautiful!  I love you 

lol, i guess the horse is HUGE! hadn't noticed b/c i figured she, being small, was making it look that way. good eye, TP
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:02 am

stacecase wrote:As I expected, I have almost no photos of myself as a child here, but I found a couple which are pretty special to me.

Christmas 1972 - looking on curiously as my mother kisses my father Smile(and eating candy, of course)
I just made up this bracelet to go with my hair Wink
I still have reddish-blonde hair, green eyes and freckles.
***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Kiss

And here is one of my (also red-headed) lovely Grandma reading to me (I still love to read).

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Grandma%26Stacey

I think my bead obsession is related to the fact that I've always loved miniature things. When I was little, I loved to play with small porcelain & pewter figurines of animals, imagining a tiny world for them. I think I love my animal silver beads the most, but the beads on this bracelet all hold a special meaning.

This has been such a fun thread. I hope we keep it going, prize or no prize.  sunny

stacecase, the first photo is PERFECT for a study in photography--like the "gaze." there is so much going on, yet it's pure, and everyone is looking at someone else. its great. bet your hand is so sticky!!! (and that fire red hair  I love you your bracelet really captures it!) i appreciate the intimacy in both of your pictures, they really draw everyone else in.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 am

freki--your bracelet is so funky and cool; you have a lot of special beads on there. and your picture amidst all the brush and nature--it echos your avatar. it is a very sweet photo.

cottinghamgirl--i agree w/trollperle, the bracelet DOES capture the simple elegance of your photo!

fleur--i love the carriage in your photo and that face! these are too cute. your bracelets make me think i "need" jaspers. (and what a vibrant pink ensemble/bracelet)

amandamac-- look at your little outfit! you are ready for a rodeo. and your teddy bear (aww!) BUT he needs to turn that frown upside down with that beautiful bracelet!

daisylove--your pictures with the animals are adorable (especially the horse!). what a little cowgirl! your bracelet is so springy and fresh!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:31 am

@daysylove, lovely pictures, my favorite one is the one with the dog!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Still few days to go....
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:26 am

Yes, where are those lovely little peeps who haven't posted yet? Come on, don't be shy!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 am

Yohanna wrote:Yes, where are those lovely little peeps who haven't posted yet? Come on, don't be shy!
 Agree Come out, come out, wherever you are!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 am

There is a bead as a prize, plus more other little things....  You never know, the prize could be a crane, or cappuccino or a six bands... If you don't try, you don't know....  Wink
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:55 am

This is me, with my Grandad Bob. He was Scottish and loved to tell me stories about Robert and the spider and the best way to hunt haggis. This was also the last year I was Ginger, before my hair went brown.

***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Baby_m10
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:43 pm

I've just looked through all the wonderful photos posted. This thread really makes me smile, it's so lovely to see everyone.  Hug Group hug 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Panda, what a lovely lovely pic, so sweet!!!! All that gold  Drool 

Updating the list  ***Let me introduce myself EASTER GAME***Come and see us!!! - Page 6 Icon_flower 18th of April:

1. Monique26
2. Anita
3. Zaklinz
4. Bluesybeads
5. Catswold
6. Natalik
7. Strike
8. Trollperle
9. Klokke
10. Mini Gnome
11. Yohanna
12. Splinty
13. Joolz
14. Cloverbead
15. Fera
16. Polarchick
17. Minty
18. fairytroll
19. kitsunegrl
20. Freki
21. stacecase
22. Cottinghamgirl
23. Plumbun
24. Fleur
25. Amanda Mac
26. Daisylove
27. Pandabee
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Awesome bracelet and pic Pandabee! (ofcourse all the other pics are gorgeous too).
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next