BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?

+3
reltan
Michelle
Nkara
7 posters

Go down

beads - Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?  Empty Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?

Post by Nkara Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:44 pm

I have a vague memory of seeing a post somewhere about a Limited Edition or special offer that included a Diamond bead in colours we haven't seen before, such as green and purple.  Shocked 

But I don't remember where I saw it and can't find anything about it, was it just something I dreamt?
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?  Empty Re: Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?

Post by Michelle Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 pm

I hope not a purple one will be like a dream

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

beads - Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?  Empty Re: Limited Edition/Special offer Diamond beads?

Post by reltan Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

I remeber something as well  scratch
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavenderblue Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Hmmm....two beadthrilled members dreaming the same dreams would be too strange! A purple diamond bead would be nice! (I prefer a lilac shade of purple  Wink )
Lavenderblue
Lavenderblue
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.pinterest.com/lavenderbluesky/boards/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TroldekuglerCPH?fref=ts

special offer - but no new colours (you have to scroll down the page, the offer is from March 20th)
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:54 pm

The blue does look a bit purple in that picture  Crying or Very sad 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 pm

We were offered these in the Uk too, they are only available throughout april there was a good saving on them but as always anyone who wants a bangle probably already has one.
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 pm

An other combined offer ?  Razz Razz Razz 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:40 am

Ah right, thanks - this is the post I remember. And I also see in the comments that people ask if the bead is purple and TB replies it's the blue one and the colours in the picture are just a bit off. :\

Oh well, maybe some day we'll see new colour diamond beads. Smile
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down