BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek

+5
Chuck
reltan
plumbun
Freki
Bluesybeads
9 posters

Go down

Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek Empty Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:33 pm

I played around and this bracelet came up - it reminded me of space and Dr. Who and Torchwood, so now I want to exchange a couple of beads with the Tardis and a Darlek.

While I wait I might keep the bracelet as it is, but which beads should be taken out for Tradis and Darlek?

Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek P_20140302_162028ccc_zps13d7d866
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek Empty Re: Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek

Post by Freki Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm

No suggestions for you - it looks good, by the way! I'm trying to put together a Doctor Who bracelet as well but I'm all over the place at the moment!
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek Empty Re: Space waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek

Post by plumbun Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:16 am

this looks like it came straight from space (a totally good thing!!)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:38 am

WOOOW, what brand is the silver next to the choccolat parrot? 4th bead clock wise.
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:00 pm

reltan wrote:WOOOW, what brand is the silver next to the choccolat parrot? 4th bead clock wise.
My thoughts exactly! That silver is more than a little intriguing!!! leaves winds Hippie Bat If you were going to swap out anything, the bullfrog might be the best exchange, imho.
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm

beautiful bracelet! love your choice of colours sunny Love cat unfortunately no suggestions from me...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Maybe swap out the red phone box, seeing as you are putting in the Tardis ?

More pics and info on your Alien bead please !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:33 pm

reltan wrote:WOOOW, what brand is the silver next to the choccolat parrot? 4th bead clock wise.

It is the BLOG Alien by Aagaard Mens Jewellery. It looks much nicer in reality than on this link photo:

http://www.platajewellery.co.uk/new-aagaard-links-blog-silver-1186024-alien-mens-jewellery-4099-p.asp

I first saw it on someone's bracelet, and then it took me a while to find out where to buy it.

P.S. I do not know whether the shop at the end of the above link is legit, as I bought mine on EvilBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blog-Aagaard-Links-Silver-1186024-Alien-Mens-Jewellery-Gents-Gifts-/181554545100?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_FineJewellery_CA&hash=item2a457e81cc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-BLOG-STERLING-SILVER-ALIEN-FACE-CHARM-/161163079760?pt=US_Charm_Charm_Bracelets&hash=item2586117050
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm

BullFrog and Red phone box on the to-be-swapped list Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am

I would just like to say that I am finally making some headway with my son (age 9) with Dr. Who. He just made me a TARDIS out of Legos! Yay! He also wanted to watch David Tennant in the short film, Traffic Warden, on youtube.

Love the bracelet!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:13 am

Lol don't start him off! You'll end up like us x we go to all the torchwood conventions and Dr who conventions x it costs a fortune x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:16 am

It's not big where I live. I am all alone.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down