BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure

+11
Mouseoncheese
Pandabee(uk)
mdellanno
kyhalfpt
Brightonbelle
Trollperle
Michelle
strike
plumbun
stacecase
Catsworld
15 posters

Go down

Dragons - THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure Empty THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure

Post by stacecase Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:24 am

I'm so grateful to the Admins here on BT and of course to Sita for this WONDERFUL prize! It's so nice to see I'm also in great company with the likes of Brightonbelle in my choice of the Coiling Dark Dragon Smile

This absolutely BEAUTIFUL work of art has been on my wish list since it came into existence and I'm just THRILLED to finally own it.

Dragons - THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure FB_Dragon

What better place for some majestic dragons than nestling amidst some precious gems?...sapphire, ruby, emerald and amethyst. I intend to make this an exclusively Faerybeads bracelet and can't wait to add some Dragon Eggs, Scales, and Vertebrae.  

Flying Dragon 

Dragons - THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure Dragons_treasure

Last edited by stacecase on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Dragons - THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure Empty Re: THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure

Post by Catsworld Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:28 am

Oh Stacecase, that is most beautiful! love it so much! Love flower 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Dragons - THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure Empty Re: THANK YOU BT & FAERYBEADS!! Dragons & Gemstone treasure

Post by stacecase Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 am

Catsworld wrote:Oh Stacecase, that is most beautiful! love it so much! Love flower 

Thank you, Catsworld Smile Unfortunately, the light is not very good here today, so the blue sapphire is too dark, but I couldn't wait to share Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:13 am

very rich combo! i LOVE it! congrats on your win! he couldn't have a more perfect home.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 am

A great bead and he certainly is in good company on that bracelet!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 am

You need the dragons to protect you tresures.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Congratulations, you made a wonderful choice, also! The Coiling Dragon surely is a creature of magic and splendor - and to be paired with its young and precious stones to protect must be heaven for him!  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Wow I love the rich effect of the dragons and the stones together.  So inspiring!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Congrats on your new treasure!! Looks magnificent with your stones and other dragon friends!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Love it. Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Very opulent, love it.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:35 pm

What a fabulous prize, he looks perfect with the other dragons and worthy treasure  Very Happy
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Breathtaking. Coiling Dragon is on my wish list too.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

So pleased you like your prize! Dragons seem to be particularly attracted to gems so your dragons are in perfect company. I love you 
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 am

I would love those dragons......especially the lock
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Very Majestic Stacecase !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down