BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

+34
Gail201
trollfinder
DblJJ
Trollperle
Beady-Eyed
ceruleanbluebird
stacecase
Tinka
Catsworld
Fera
strike
Pandabee(uk)
retiredk9racer
Michelle
Cloverbead
vicky_jb
Rainbow
darkangel07760
Tuesday's Child
Reive
reltan
vonnewe
Freki
TrollRose
naranja
cottinghamgirl
jlfritz
cutey2009
vampbutterfly
Fleur
Bluesybeads
beadbrain
Mabel
alika
38 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

//// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 3 Empty Re: //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

Post by AquaAura Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

reltan wrote:1- Reltan
2 - Alika
3 - Mabel
4 - Michelle
5 - Pandabee
6 - retiredk9racer
7 - vicky_jb
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Bluesybeads
15 - Fleur
16 - Fera
17 - ceruleanbluebird
18 - Cloverbead
19 - Tuesday's Child
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura

Ok ladies, just got back from a party drunken , ready to start the game!!! I think the list is final! Will send out two of my unwanted beads, you can decide  to change both, or one or nothing! Will post Monday morning.. Safer against thieves!!!!
Hope you have all fun!!! Hug 
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

//// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 3 Empty Re: //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

Post by cutey2009 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 am

1- Reltan
2 - Alika
3 - Mabel
4 - Michelle
5 - Pandabee
6 - retiredk9racer
7 - vicky_jb
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Bluesybeads
15 - Fleur
16 - Fera
17 - ceruleanbluebird
18 - Cloverbead
19 - Tuesday's Child
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura
24. Cutey2009

I added myself

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:16 pm

******* UPDATE *******
Reltan has asked of me to tell that we will only be sending one bead in case of customs problems.
So she will send one bead to nr,2 Alika.
If Alika likes the bead she can keep it and send one bead of her own to nr,3. If she dont like it she will send the same bead from reltan to nr, 3. and it gose on like this and the last person on the list sends a bead to reltan so it is a circle

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 pm

1- Reltan
2 - Alika
3 - Mabel
4 - Michelle
5 - Pandabee
6 - retiredk9racer
7 - vicky_jb
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Bluesybeads
15 - Fleur
16 - Fera
17 - ceruleanbluebird
18 - Cloverbead
19 - Tuesday's Child
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura
24. Cutey2009
25. Reive

I added Reive, hope that is o.k. - please come back Cats, it is only one bead not two, it will be fun and give you something fun to think about and only one trip to the post office Wink- hm, just seeing that you are already back on Love Hug 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Thanks for adding me Wink
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

hi Trollperle, I am back on, but not because I wanted, had re-done the list just to find me in again...hm... seems I can't get off Very Happy 
I will send along the same amount of beads that I got, no problem, have tons of unwanted beads...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Just one thought, that I'd like to mention and I hope no one will feel offended or left out.
The list has become long (what I love) and overseas shipping can take quite some time due to customs clearance etc.
Dear reltan has offered to send two beads, so what if we split the list in two parts: one for European participants and one for overseas?
Could be more speedy in delivery, less shipping costs for some and no delay at customs.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 pm

I also think that would be nice Fleur, thanks for proposing sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:09 pm

It is your destiny, Cats, do be on this list Smile

Maybe we could do three groups and keep them mixed. I think it is more fun if we criss-cross the planet (or rather the beads do Smile ) because that is part of the charm of this forum for me that we are so diverse location wise Smile In three groups we would be roughly 8 per group and with one bead not goodies customs should be okay, as well, they can travel in a padded envelope maybe in a little box inside and thus be very speedy Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Maybe we could do three groups and keep them mixed. I think it is more fun if we criss-cross the planet (or rather the beads do ) because that is part of the charm of this forum for me that we are so diverse location wise In three groups we would be roughly 8 per group and with one bead not goodies customs should be okay, as well, they can travel in a padded envelope maybe in a little box inside and thus be very speedy

Great Post 

I like the idea to split the list in 3 groups. Even as it is on the list the country is mixed so we dont need to chose.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm

I'd still prefer the European variant for myself, the beads don't become gold by sending them across the ocean.Very Happy  And I don't collect stamps either...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:52 pm

I will be fine with all suggested ways. This is such a cool idea, no matter which way the beads travel sunny 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:23 pm

[quote="Trollperle"]1- Reltan
2 - Alika
3 - Mabel
4 - Michelle
5 - Pandabee
6 - retiredk9racer
7 - vicky_jb
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Bluesybeads
15 - Fleur
16 - Fera
17 - ceruleanbluebird
18 - Cloverbead
19 - Tuesday's Child
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura
24. Cutey2009
25. Reive
26. jlfritz

I looked thru and think this is the last version -- added myself if you are still accepting new folks -- this sounds like fun!!!! If I am too late I totally understand!
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Ok so I will be requesting tree in wind's address. Cool! So what is the best way to keep customs off of our backs? Just sending the bead tucked in a card in a simple envelope?
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm

I think a simple envelope will not do, I am going to use a padded envelope, it should be safely wrapped inside the envelope, just as it is normally done with beads we send to someone. Wink 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am

I am going to use an already well used padded envelope with lots of tape on with a card clearly stating the bead as a gift.
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 am

Bluesybeads wrote:I am going to use an already well used padded envelope with lots of tape on with a card clearly stating the bead as a gift.
And I always describe it as an unassembled craft bead!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello ladies, I am ready to pack and send... However I did not understand if we are doing grops... Or not. I have contacted already Alika for the address... Please let me know how to go on Very Happy 
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

The suggestions were to group by Europe and Non-Europe or to do three groups according to the list to keep it mixed, or keep the list as it is (but that would probably take more than half a year to complete ?), I think. As this is your lovely lovely idea, I would like to leave it up to you how you would like to do it, dearest Reltan Love Hug 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:54 pm

as you have initated that game, I leave it up to you and do as you would love it to be done, dear Reltan Very Happy 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

No, you please choose... I am fine with whatever...I believe it is a good idea to split the group at least in two... It would make it quicker.. And then we can do it every now and again
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Just an idea, I could send one bead to 2 and one 13, so we could carry on from there in 2 groups... Let me know
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm

If you do this once more - I want to be added - I was sadly to late for this event - but I hope you all will enjoy and have lots of fun :-)
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:00 pm

reltan wrote:Just an idea, I could send one bead to 2 and one 13, so we could carry on from there  in 2 groups... Let me know
I am fine with this suggestion Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Sounds good Very Happy 
I am fine with that.
We could also add Lengoa and send the bead to # 14 to start the second group? (group 1 #1-#13, group 2  # 14-#26/27)
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next