BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!

+14
Monique26
Cloverbead
AquaAura
Mini Gnome
Trollperle
Elsie
Fuzzyfeet
vonnewe
trollfinder
cottinghamgirl
strike
Trollsister
ZAKLINZ
darkangel07760
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Empty X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 am

I ordered direct from trollbeads, which i am glad i did because it got here really fast and i love all the packaging that came with it
it came already set up for me to wear which was a nice touch
however... i misjudged my size, and it was too short!
i was able to snap the rubber ends onto a lock.  worked out perfectly.
this is very unisex which i like... maybe i can convince my boyfriend to wear one of these in bronze...

tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  <a href=tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2020" />
tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  <a href=tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Xbytro13" />
tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  <a href=tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Xbytro12" />
tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  <a href=tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Xbytro11" />
tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  <a href=tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Xbytro10" />

Last edited by darkangel07760 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Empty Re: X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!

Post by ZAKLINZ Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:52 am

Great bracelet! I love the troll lock on it! Love your stacks,too!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Empty Re: X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 am

ZAKLINZ wrote:Great bracelet! I love the troll lock on it! Love your stacks,too!
the skelly is my fave Wink
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 am

Wonderful idea to use the Troll lock, it looks great on your X! Nice stacking too cheers 
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:30 am

Trollsister wrote:Wonderful idea to use the Troll lock, it looks great on your X! Nice stacking too cheers 
thanks! i love that i can put whatever lock i want. i am going to swap it out for the basic lock for now, i don't want my troll lock stealing the show Wink
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Very nice and great stacking too!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 pm

I have been wondering whether the TB locks would work so am pleased you have tried it out. I thought the Freja lock would work if it fitted. I like the link with the leaves, if I start an X bracelet that will be one (or two) of the links which I would like.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 pm

strike wrote:Very nice and great stacking too!
i love the look of stacking jewelry. necklaces always tangle Rolling Eyes 
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 pm

cottinghamgirl wrote:I have been wondering whether the TB locks would work so am pleased you have tried it out. I thought the Freja lock would work if it fitted. I like the link with the leaves, if I start an X bracelet that will be one (or two) of the links which I would like.
i am excited about the locks fitting too, however it only works with the rubber x links... i think. i am leaving my bracelet on because i am leery of snapping and unsnapping the rubber x links too much over the metal lock... i will eventually get a silver lock but for now i am good.
i love the leaves... i am going for an organic troll look, not sure what that means, but i will know it when i see it!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Great bracelet so far! I can't wait to get mine. I LOVE the troll lock on there, that is awesome, clever girl!
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Love your combo with the other bracelets...can't wait to get my own xbracelet...darn i'm hooked again tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  B0708
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:45 am

I love the X rubber with the Troll lock !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:01 am

Love the 'leaves' ! Well done with the lock :-)
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 am

I really love it - ispecially how you combine it with the Troll lock ! I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:15 pm

trollfinder wrote:Great bracelet so far! I can't wait to get mine. I LOVE the troll lock on there, that is awesome, clever girl!
Thank you Hug 
i am seriously considering some bronze for this bracelet...
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 pm

vonnewe wrote:Love your combo with the other bracelets...can't wait to get my own xbracelet...darn i'm hooked again tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  B0708
even though it is NOTHING like the trad TB, i really like it. a little more user firendly for me, though i still love my trad tb. Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I love the X rubber with the Troll lock !
It "clicked" on very easily! i switched it out to the plain lock for now, but the rubber has no problem fitting on our locks bounce 
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Elsie wrote:Love the 'leaves' ! Well done with the lock :-)
i love leaves, and i think it makes for a good link on this type of bracelet Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 am

I just returned yesterday from an impromptu trip to my homestate of NJ (sorry Trollcat, I completely forgot to message you! this trip was a serious family trip, but I will be returning in a month for a much ahppier reason; my sister's wedding! I will be sure to message youthe details so that hopefuly we can meet Smile ).
I will be uploading photos shortly, plus my purchases at the shop Smile
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:48 am

it looks great and I'm glad your trip back East worked out OK>
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 am

Even though I had to fly from the west coast to the East Coast for a serious family affair, I managed to achieve some levity by escaping to NYC for a few hours with a friend. I was so excited to check out the new Trollbeads concept shop in NYC... and I was not disappointed.

[img]tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2010[/img]
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 am

The lady that helped us was enthusiastic about the brand, she was so helpful and fun. There was another customer shopping at first, and we immediately bonded over our Trollbeads Smile
The shop was beautiful. There was a large television playing beautiful video footage, it was a well lit and well designed shop, and unlike Pandora, where they pulled out what you wanted, the customer was pulling open drawers and showing me things while the sales lady was showing my friend some beautiful beads. Very hands on, very friendly and trusting. I loved this shop.

[img]tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2011[/img]
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 am

Of course they also had X, and it was a lovely display. As tempted as I was to buy some bronze, I realized that I would prefer to have a separate X bronze bracelet... When they come out with new designs for the bronze, that will be my next project.
I bought three pieces for my X, I was only going to buy 2, but what the hell, how often will I be here? Well, that is until I move back to the East Coast, but that won't be for a couple more years anyways.

[img]tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2012[/img]
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 am

I bought a lock, a plain silver link, and Harlequin. Very pleased with my selection.

[img]tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2013[/img]
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 am

I am excited to add a bit more to this bracelet. I almost bought All Saints, but when I showed Harlequin to my friend, she remarked how much more unusual that was , and as usual, she was right Smile

[img]tour -  X bracelet and a brief tour of Trollbeads NYC concept shop!  Img-2014[/img]
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next