BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

+153
rainyday
plumbun
vonnewe
lyric_girl
Alegria
beadbrain
laurenp
Kathleen
NMGirl
jlfritz
Kim13
cutey2009
kthijs
stamper
Reive
Cloverbead
Hairytroll
ivonne81
lynxx9
vampbutterfly
joann.hoover.12
Ranae Feyereisn Steen
trollbelle
angeltroll
Tatiana
Beady-Eyed
Cathleen49
misscolor
Peach_Blossom
FrenchRedPoppy
Juniper
Mabel
mamared
Paixxx
ZAKLINZ
leasam8
Seahorse
Vesty21
Tout_ce_qui_brille
Silmaril
fairytroll
Kimberly Campbell
stacecase
kmdoyle
Cartouche
flowertroll
thea_rtist
mdellanno
strike
Frau Eule
Nancy Foley
Amanda Mac (Dot)
tonton
Dziuga
Arwen
lkeen
Hodge
chocoholic
Nkara
Trolls
kionee
Zabeth
Librarylil
kyhalfpt
BusyBeads
liana
Chuck
splinty
Trollsister
SnorkMaiden
DblJJ
aprilshack
Bugladydi
Madelonnetje
Catsworld
Fera
Anita
darkangel07760
cottinghamgirl
vicky_jb
Pandabee(uk)
Yohanna
Clochard
Monique26
HeatherD
Annette
harmony
TwinMom
bubbagump
rollypoly troll
Elsie
AquaAura
janmat1
Fee
sues
Fuzzyfeet
Kensington
Una
dhoffman
madabouttrolls
Louey
Michelle
swisstroll
Trollfan
saracat
AshleyAlannah
TinaLee
trollfinder
troll2011
simo
cyberfairy
Trollperle
Blairkj
BeeBeeshummer
Freki
Smaug
Bluesybeads
natalyk
Nancy
rylan
Brightonbelle
LindaJo
ceruleanbluebird
wiggy
BethyCW
Fleur
Wildthing
casarobi
kitsunegrl
trollmoll
cshynkaruk
Mini Gnome
Daisylove
hayseed
capesandra
tcschumaker
minty
mermaidspurse
Joolz
SilverBells
Parsley
agnieszka
Hisae
reltan
Jules
aschweser
Tinka
TrollFantasy
Mouseoncheese
Tanjaatje
mucki
Rainbow
BeadThrilled
157 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek - Page 38 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:01 pm

HeatherD wrote:Saw X irl today.  I went to my LD for a few of the aurora beads, but they were sold out at the moment :(so I looked at X, which I had been thinking about anyways, and walked away with a bracelet Razz 

All I got was the dragon, 2 bronze links, and rubber, but it was very expensive Shocked In the photos I really liked the sound wave link, but irl it is so tiny, and not worth $46 USD!  Honestly, it is all overpriced, though I'm really liking my bracelet.  I plan on wearing it stacked, but I'm waiting for a previously purchased chain and lock first.  Will definitely show a photo when it arrives!

Oh, and regarding the crystal eyes, you cannot see them unless you look closely.  I think they should not have bothered.
As I suspected about the crystal eyes... thanks for letting us know!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek - Page 38 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

Post by trollcat Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

HeatherD THANKS :hug:for the feedback, I have done a 180 and would love an all metal bracelet, but agree that it is overpriced, and appreciate the IRL report of the links being so small. So doing another 180 and walking away....
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I saw my first X by trollbeads resale on ebay last night. It was the pigs head. Is ok for a christmas bracelet Laughing 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:00 pm

HeatherD wrote:Saw X irl today.  I went to my LD for a few of the aurora beads, but they were sold out at the moment :(so I looked at X, which I had been thinking about anyways, and walked away with a bracelet Razz 

All I got was the dragon, 2 bronze links, and rubber, but it was very expensive Shocked In the photos I really liked the sound wave link, but irl it is so tiny, and not worth $46 USD!  Honestly, it is all overpriced, though I'm really liking my bracelet.  I plan on wearing it stacked, but I'm waiting for a previously purchased chain and lock first.  Will definitely show a photo when it arrives!

Oh, and regarding the crystal eyes, you cannot see them unless you look closely.  I think they should not have bothered.
Thanks for the advice about the Sound Wave. Are all the single silver links really tiny apart from the star?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:

Thanks for the advice about the Sound Wave.  Are all the single silver links really tiny apart from the star?
The spider was, I know. I really wanted that one until I saw how small it was for the price Sad It's a bit crazy that a single line is $46 and some doubles only $10ish more ...
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:27 pm

strike wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

Thanks for the advice about the Sound Wave.  Are all the single silver links really tiny apart from the star?
The spider was, I know. I really wanted that one until I saw how small it was for the price :(It's a bit crazy that a single line is $46 and some doubles only $10ish more ...
Oh dear - that was my other favourite.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 pm

trollfinder wrote:awww, I like the shooting stars bead! but I do love me some bling--glitter and or sparkles YES please Laughing the other silvers look more dora-ish to me Razz
Haha same here. I love the bling bling from shooting stars,but it must be real bling bling. "Diamonds are a girls best friend"I love you Serious,,I love the diamonds but I know there's more in life of course.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 am

I forgot to mention I finally saw the Fall release in person (well, the skeleton was sold out as were both the PacMan.)

Anyway, red pod was actually much more deeper in color than I thought it was from any picture I had seen. Very deep red, perhaps a reflection of the black in there.
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 am

Yes, my red pod is very deep red, too. I haven't used it yet, but the other two pods are on my Thanksgiving combo. The colors remind me of Fall vegetables---sweet potatoes and squash and gourds.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38