BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

+153
rainyday
plumbun
vonnewe
lyric_girl
Alegria
beadbrain
laurenp
Kathleen
NMGirl
jlfritz
Kim13
cutey2009
kthijs
stamper
Reive
Cloverbead
Hairytroll
ivonne81
lynxx9
vampbutterfly
joann.hoover.12
Ranae Feyereisn Steen
trollbelle
angeltroll
Tatiana
Beady-Eyed
Cathleen49
misscolor
Peach_Blossom
FrenchRedPoppy
Juniper
Mabel
mamared
Paixxx
ZAKLINZ
leasam8
Seahorse
Vesty21
Tout_ce_qui_brille
Silmaril
fairytroll
Kimberly Campbell
stacecase
kmdoyle
Cartouche
flowertroll
thea_rtist
mdellanno
strike
Frau Eule
Nancy Foley
Amanda Mac (Dot)
tonton
Dziuga
Arwen
lkeen
Hodge
chocoholic
Nkara
Trolls
kionee
Zabeth
Librarylil
kyhalfpt
BusyBeads
liana
Chuck
splinty
Trollsister
SnorkMaiden
DblJJ
aprilshack
Bugladydi
Madelonnetje
Catsworld
Fera
Anita
darkangel07760
cottinghamgirl
vicky_jb
Pandabee(uk)
Yohanna
Clochard
Monique26
HeatherD
Annette
harmony
TwinMom
bubbagump
rollypoly troll
Elsie
AquaAura
janmat1
Fee
sues
Fuzzyfeet
Kensington
Una
dhoffman
madabouttrolls
Louey
Michelle
swisstroll
Trollfan
saracat
AshleyAlannah
TinaLee
trollfinder
troll2011
simo
cyberfairy
Trollperle
Blairkj
BeeBeeshummer
Freki
Smaug
Bluesybeads
natalyk
Nancy
rylan
Brightonbelle
LindaJo
ceruleanbluebird
wiggy
BethyCW
Fleur
Wildthing
casarobi
kitsunegrl
trollmoll
cshynkaruk
Mini Gnome
Daisylove
hayseed
capesandra
tcschumaker
minty
mermaidspurse
Joolz
SilverBells
Parsley
agnieszka
Hisae
reltan
Jules
aschweser
Tinka
TrollFantasy
Mouseoncheese
Tanjaatje
mucki
Rainbow
BeadThrilled
157 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek - Page 35 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

Post by Trollsister Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:32 pm

As much as I hate their marketing tactics, I do like this. I thought I might, unfortunately. I was hoping I wouldn't! I quite like chunky link bracelets and have a nice large sterling one already, with a necklace to match. I like the rubber, it's very tactile and matte, both of which appeal to me. And gray and black and white are the colors I wear the most, so the black works well for me. I think I could wear the rubber along with the sterling one I already have. Some of the designs are quite stunning, especially the geometric abstracts, and yet it is still more Trollish than I had imagined, somehow. Of course, there won't be any place near me that carries it so I won't be able to see it in person, but that is the same for the regular TBs too. Thanks for the great pics and links, much appreciated! Something to consider...
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek - Page 35 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

HeatherD wrote:Oh, I live in DC metro area.  Close enough to take a trip to the Maryland shops.  I can judge in person. bounce

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Monique Very Happy 

Oh it's your birthday? Happy Birthday fellow Virgoan!! Happy Rudolph 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:
Anita wrote:

Reive wrote:Oh poo, I was hoping to hate it but I don't Sad
I DO hate it. A mish mash of tat.

X by Pandabee

Trollbeads Fall 2013 sneak peek - Page 35 Antiqu18
Wow that is Pure Class!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Is any one think Order in Chaos looks like of the chimney stack from BMN?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Michelle wrote:Is any one think Order in Chaos looks like of the chimney stack from BMN?
I don't know what a BMN is?

I like the photo of Lars. He has a very provoking stare. I want to rush up to him and give his ears a big pull.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Is there really only one lock and it is totally boring???
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:15 pm

BMN - Barbara Maria Nielsen Smile
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Smaug wrote:BMN - Barbara Maria Nielsen Smile
Smile 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Michelle wrote:Is any one think Order in Chaos looks like of the chimney stack from BMN?
Yes, I can see that now that you mention it Michelle! It does remind me of the Barbara Maria chimney bead, very cool Very Happy I like the abstract designs the most, especially DNA. It just flows so smoothly and would be a great contrast to the rubber links. Yin and Yang is awesome too, again especially with the rubber I think. bounce
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Some of the individual links look cool, but not enough to make me want to make a complete bracelet. I would certainly want to see them IRL before committing, luckily for me there are no retailers north of Watford, so I will just have to stick to beads Laughing
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

I will probably pass (which I am so happy about)... Some of the pictures from the official site look pretty good, but over all... I looked at the instagram pictures and when you look at the rubber close up...
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Doesn't look like my thing, many of the designs are more cute than the 'edgy' they were hinting it was going to be and I'm long past the age where I can wear a chunky bracelet with 'funny' animal faces but I suppose there are endless ways to construct something bronze and rubber that I'd be able to both afford and find wearable. I'm not feeling it just yet. I see no one in my city will to be carrying it anyway so I won't be able to see it in person.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Trollsister wrote: Some of the designs are quite stunning, especially the geometric abstracts, and yet it is still more Trollish than I had imagined, somehow.
I was also thinking when I looked earlier that some of these feel more Trollish than many of the beads they've put out in the last few releases. Perhaps this also signals a trend for their mainline beads? *crossing fingers*
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:41 pm

I like the spirit of the designs more than I thought I would, but not keen on the rubber and not sure in want to start another composable bracelet system . TB, Dora, noosa, Sabo, Links, Kranz and Ziegler are probably more than enough......
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

natalyk wrote:I will probably pass (which I am so happy about)... Some of the pictures from the official site look pretty good, but over all... I looked at the instagram pictures and when you look at the rubber close up...
Yes - I looked too - I don't think it was wise of them to show those instagram pics. I hate the way that the rubber looks in nearly all of them.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Hmm the black links are ugly..I like the silver ones bur the normal trollbeads are so much nicer. Nothing can compares to that Very Happy
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 pm

I kinda like the rubber links combined with the bronze, think it is pretty cool Very Happy less expensive than all silvers too
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I already saw pics of a double link on a TB-Leather, and I liked it! I could imagine to wear one of them and mix it with my "normal" TB silvers and glass!Very Happy 
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I am a bit worried it might fall off though with all them little openings..
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stamper Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Sorry girls, this new concept of X by Trollbeads is not my cup of tea. My wallet is happy, although.....the flowers with pearls from the fall collection and the sapphire are definately on my wishlist

stamper
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Its nice, but its something else, not what I collect.  

Actually I'm quite cross, if they had put half as much thought and effort into designing Trollbeads as they have into this new product, we would have some stunning new silver beads now instead of Grandma and Grandpa and a diamond that looks like it was made out of concrete ! Mad
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by beadbrain Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Its nice, but its something else, not what I collect.  

Actually I'm quite cross, if they had put half as much thought and effort into designing Trollbeads as they have into this new product, we would have some stunning new silver beads now instead of Grandma and Grandpa and a diamond that looks like it was made out of concrete ! Mad
Agree  OMG!! I was just about to say the same thing!! I LOVE some of the individual link designs of the "X" line and as I was scrolling through the pictures I kept thinking "...now why couldn't this be a Trollbead.....and why couldn't that design have been a lock for OUR bracelets, etc." And I couldn't help but think they used ALL of their creative juices designing this new line and rehashed a lot of stale ideas on our release.

To be fair, "X" got a new teddy bear too, so someone MUST have an obsession for them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes !!
beadbrain
beadbrain
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Sorry to steer this thread away from X but i read earlier today that there's a variation with the Skeleton bead so i had a quick look at four of them three had the head facing downwards the fourth one did look like the head was looking slightly to the left but perhaps my eyes were playing tricks on me, is there anymore variations?
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

My thoughts about X: I think it's designed for a totally different clientele than the traditional TB bracelet. Like Isabel Aagaard says in the video: "It's modern, it's young and a bit on the edge. Endangered Trolls write:
"...the audience X by Trollbeads is being marketed at; the young and fashion conscious"
I like some of the individual links and wished they had been turned into beads, but I don't like the overall look of the bracelets, too chunky, too 80s, too edgy... And too expensve too.
But I guess the main reason is: I'm just too old. I'd rather buy Pandabee's X!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:25 pm

i saw this in person, the other day at my trunk show. It is a heavy substantial bracelet, even with the rubber links. i liked it more than i thought... it would look nice next to a traditional trollbeads bracelet...
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next