BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s

5 posters

Go down

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s Empty Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Happy Saturday everyone! And happy mail day! Plum just landed here, and I'm so pleased with her!! After a week of rain (and gobs of grump), she's bringing some much needed cheer! I love you 

I HAD to have her after receiving a lovely surprise gift of a Parrot Tulip from Sita xoxo ( http://www.beadthrilled.com/t14428-what-a-faery-surprise ).

Here she is living among the flowers....

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s 9278863546_8c5a4b67b7_c

...and whispering to bees! Bee 

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s 9278852422_eb3ddd5c65_c

Thanks for looking! And thanks Smaug and Faerybeads for such magical designs! (#hobjes!) Have a great weekend!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s Empty Re: Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s

Post by Jules Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:32 pm

She is sooo lovely...great design and beautiful pics  Smile
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s Empty Re: Faerybeads Plum Fairy & The Secret Life of Bee(d)s

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Oooooh she does look athletic in the second photo. Is she talking to the bees?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Oooooh she does look athletic in the second photo.  Is she talking to the bees?

She does look athletic, BB; hadn't thought of it that way til you mentioned it! She is conversing (and bursting into intermittent song). I HOPE she's telling them to NOT sting me Mad (and to stop flying into the side of my head!! Eek!).
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Jules wrote:She is sooo lovely...great design and beautiful pics  Smile

thnx, jules! I love you I love you 
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:57 pm

plumbun wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:Oooooh she does look athletic in the second photo.  Is she talking to the bees?

She does look athletic, BB; hadn't thought of it that way til you mentioned it! She is conversing (and bursting into intermittent song). I HOPE she's telling them to NOT sting me Mad (and to stop flying into the side of my head!! Eek!).

She is charming and calming them for you.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 am

Love sunny Love 
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Plumbum, what a great bead!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down