BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Easter Bunny 2013

+14
vampbutterfly
stacecase
Lady Jagen
cottinghamgirl
bubbagump
cutey2009
Lengoa
Trollperle
Fleur
reltan
Peach_Blossom
Tinka
swisstroll
Smaug
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

secret - Secret Easter Bunny 2013 Empty Secret Easter Bunny 2013

Post by Smaug Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

Indeed, we're going to have some fun!

Spring is in the air, at least in our minds... Laughing Well, likely for most of us on the Northern Hemisphere?
Our Southern friends are actually slowly moving towards Fall!

secret - Secret Easter Bunny 2013 Egg-basket-icon_zpsd89fe6c8secret - Secret Easter Bunny 2013 Rabbit-icon_zps20597565

Easter is early this year on Sunday March 31st and we're quite a bit later on starting this than last year.
Nevertheless let's not keep us from having our secret swap!

Here's how it works:
  • Add your name to the list below, along with a small description of your bead preference - but remember not all beads and ooaks are available in every country, so make it realistic.
  • You have until Sunday February 24th to sign up (midnight GMT+1).
  • Once you have signed up, please email your screenname, full name and full postal address (including country) to beadthrilled@live.com
    • any personal data will only be given to your SEB, and in signing up to this event, you are agreeing to treat any addresses you are given as confidential.
    • when giving me your address, please write it in the way the address label ought to look in your home country - so as not to confuse your poor postman.
  • Please remember to send your details straight after signing up, so that I don't have to waste your SEB's time chasing you for the address....this could cause delay to your gift coming to you!

At Monday, February 25th I'll draw out a recipient name for you and PM you their details. You are then to buy that person a price band #1 Trollbead....and any other little extras you fancy. These can be bead related, country related, easter-y things, handmade gifts.....pretty much whatever takes your fancy (remember certain countries have import/customs laws on some items like alcohol etc). It is up to you whether you reveal yourself to your recipient.

Please be sure to have posted your parcel no later than Friday, March 8th. Please bear in mind some destinations need 3-4 weeks for overseas posting! So the sooner you're able to ship the better!
After the sign up cut off date, I will also start up a "recieved thread"... please be sure to post in here when your parcel arrives, so that your SEB knows.

Please remember that there’s a member expecting a special parcel from you if you decide to sign up for this event. Or, in other words: if you do not intend to play, please don’t sign up.

This swap is only open to current members. It is not open to family members, friends etc. unless they are already a member here.

Any questions? Feel free to ask away here >>>>
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t12787-secret-easter-bunny-2013-qa-s

Last edited by Smaug on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

secret - Secret Easter Bunny 2013 Empty Re: Secret Easter Bunny 2013

Post by Smaug Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:00 pm

1. Smaug - likes silvers and jewel tone glass
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 pm

2. Swisstroll - looking for bright green glass and silvers
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 pm

3. Tinka - likes red and orange small glass (14,5 mm max), an ooak would be great, but I'm also happy with production if ooak is not available in your country.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach_Blossom Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

3. Tinka - likes red and orange small glass (14,5 mm max), an ooak would be great, but I'm also happy with production if ooak is not available in your country.
4. Peach_Blossom-is happy with anything just no brown glass.
Peach_Blossom
Peach_Blossom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Thank you Peach Blossom for your hint about the mailing address! That got fixed! I love you
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

5. Reltan -likes silver or glass, no fat beads please
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 pm

6. Fleur - I love soft pastel colours and prefer my beads to be on the smaller side, nothing blue please.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

6. Fleur - I love soft pastel colours and prefer my beads to be on the smaller side, nothing blue please.
7. Trollperle - I love glass surprises
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

8. Lengoa - I would love to get a small glassbead (not blue, yellow or orange). Or a beige moonstone with lavender buds.
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey2009 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 pm

8. Lengoa - I would love to get a small glassbead (not blue, yellow or orange). Or a beige moonstone with lavender buds.
9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx but nothing from rocky beach kit please

Last edited by cutey2009 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx if not then something from new spring collection silver or glass Very Happy
10. Bubbagump I love small glass beads
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 pm

9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx if not then something from new spring collection silver or glass Very Happy
10. Bubbagump I love small glass beads.
11. Cottinghamgirl-I like the small botanical silvers and smaller smooth glass beads, soft shades, blues and neutrals.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

So excited! Smile Thanks for organizing this again!

11. Cottinghamgirl-I like the small botanical silvers and smaller smooth glass beads, soft shades, blues and neutrals.
12. Lady Jagen - I would love a really out there (like weird lol) unique in pink, purple or aqua, or a cute little silver Smile
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 pm

12. Lady Jagen - I would love a really out there (like weird lol) unique in pink, purple or aqua, or a cute little silver
13. stacecase - I would love a Pink Fantasy from the new Spring collection or any small silver.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

12. Lady Jagen - I would love a really out there (like weird lol) unique in pink, purple or aqua, or a cute little silver
13. stacecase - I would love a Pink Fantasy from the new Spring collection or any small silver.
14. vampbutterfly- surprise me. Laughing
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey2009 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 pm

9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx But nothing from the rocky beach kit please xxx
14. vampbutterfly- surprise me. :lol

Last edited by cutey2009 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx if not then something from new spring collection silver or glass. But not from the rocky beach kit please xxx
15. fairytroll - I would love small glass in lavender or mauve colors or the silver Christmas rose.
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:45 pm

3. Tinka - likes red and orange small glass (14,5 mm max), an ooak would be great, but I'm also happy with production if ooak is not available in your country. I'm also in love with the flowerbeads from the summer beach-set.
9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx if not then something from new spring collection silver or glass. But not from the rocky beach kit please xxx
15. fairytroll - I would love small glass in lavender or mauve colors or the silver Christmas rose.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:02 pm

3. Tinka - likes red and orange small glass (14,5 mm max), an ooak would be great, but I'm also happy with production if ooak is not available in your country. I'm also in love with the flowerbeads from the summer beach-set.
16. angeltroll - I like cc glass beads: medium, not skinny. A surprise is always lovely but, if you're stuck, a beige moonstone with lavender buds would be a suggestion. Thank you SEB.

Last edited by angeltroll on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : copying the list/ spacing)
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:22 pm

16. angeltroll - I like cc glass beads: medium, not skinny. A surprise is always lovely but, if you're stuck, a beige moonstone with lavender buds would be a suggestion. Thank you SEB.
17. plumbun - loves whimsy and surprises! Smile xoxo
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey2009 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 pm

9. Cutey2009 looking for red or pink or orange ooak glass . loves flowers and glitter xxxxx But nothing from the rocky beach kit please xxx
17. plumbun - loves whimsy and surprises! Smile xoxo

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:11 pm

15. fairytroll - I would love small glass in lavender or the silver Christmas rose.
17. plumbun - loves whimsy and surprises! xoxo
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Thank you! I'll be sending you your SEB and shipping address later this evening!

Happy swapping! secret - Secret Easter Bunny 2013 000203A0
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Excited Excited Excited
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next