BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads

+7
stacecase
Mabel
trollmoll
Trollperle
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
Smaug
11 posters

Go down

Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads Empty Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads

Post by Smaug Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

... always has been the most elusive and ethereal place, along with Lothlorien, I imagined when reading Tolkien's books, I felt like walking in that magical place and those magical woods. The Hobbit was even more enthralling to me than the LOTR sequels... I'm hoping the movie will not break the spell.

My bangle for the movie... hopefully next week Excited
Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads Rivendell_zps90f22ff9

From left to right: gold stopper bead, Faerybeads Pixie "Apple" silver bead, Peacock Pearl, Macs Meadow Greens OOAK glitter and cz glass bead, Hobbit beads by Schumann "Bombur" silver bead, gold stopper bead... all Trollbeads unless stated otherwise.

Hobbit Beads are available from authorized retailer Katzenmaiers
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads Empty Re: Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Perfect for the movie and your backdrop.

I was in love with Elrond as a child. Totally obsessed! Embarassed
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads Empty Re: Rivendell - Faerybeads and Hobbit beads

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:22 pm

beautiful! sunny hope to see the movie soon,
what made you choose "Bombur"? my favourite had been "Fili" but after seeing Bombur, I have to re-think it, though not sure if I am going to get the Hobbit Beads..
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Perfect for the movie and your backdrop.

I was in love with Elrond as a child. Totally obsessed! Embarassed
Laughing

Galadriel was my favorite... And simply imagining that place with mighty high trees where the Elves live, light, gold, green, bright... books are more enchanting than a film could ever be... Rolling Eyes

Catsworld wrote:beautiful! sunny hope to see the movie soon,
what made you choose "Bombur"? my favourite had been "Fili" but after seeing Bombur, I have to re-think it, though not sure if I am going to get the Hobbit Beads..
Got nearly all, wanting to see them in person. Embarassed
For this picture "Bombur" (feet) felt like the best one representing Bilbo meeting the Elves.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:38 pm

I really love your rendition of Rivendell Smaug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Beautifully captured! Any one else hear that the movie induces motion sickness because of the frame rate?
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

The picture and your beautiful bangle are very inspiring for me (havenĀ“t read the books to be honest Embarassed ) - now I want to see the movie too Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Enchanting!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 am

I loved your smaug bangle, and I think I love this one even more. Perfect beads and placement.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am

Perfect Bangle to see the movie Smaug.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 pm

trollmoll wrote:Beautifully captured! Any one else hear that the movie induces motion sickness because of the frame rate?

No, I didn't hear that, how odd! I did hear that the frame rate is twice the 'normal' rate. I will be seeing it in IMAX 3D tomorrow night and will let you know if any motion sickness was involved (I certainly hope not!).

Smaug, which edition of The Hobbit/LOTR do you own? The pictures are beautiful! (As are your combo's.)
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I did hear that, but the film is being released in 3 different formats, normal, fast and 3D so depends which one you see.

I am planning on seeing it over the Chrstmas break so I hope they haven't messed with the story too much bounce

Magical bracelet !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm

naranja wrote:
trollmoll wrote:Beautifully captured! Any one else hear that the movie induces motion sickness because of the frame rate?

No, I didn't hear that, how odd! I did hear that the frame rate is twice the 'normal' rate. I will be seeing it in IMAX 3D tomorrow night and will let you know if any motion sickness was involved (I certainly hope not!).

Smaug, which edition of The Hobbit/LOTR do you own? The pictures are beautiful! (As are your combo's.)
I'm unsure yet which cinema I'll be going to. My friends live at one hour driving, DH is no buddy for anything fantasy/fairytale-like whatsoever... Razz

Funny you ask about the book. I have a thing for special (edition) books and these ones are from very limited series back in 1999/2000 by Harper Collins. Nearly all volumes are printed on India Paper with gilded edges... I just noticed I may have to insure the books... Laughing
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down