BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncored beads on leather that I put together today....

+4
Brightonbelle
Mabel
Nancy
LisaB
8 posters

Go down

beads - Uncored beads on leather that I put together today.... Empty Uncored beads on leather that I put together today....

Post by LisaB Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 am

Here are some of my uncored beads, worn on a leather bracelet. Not all are uncored, but the blue zebras and the beads with the raised flowers are. I bought them before I knew they would harm my silver bracelets, now I just wear them on leather. All the glass beads are artisan beads from etsy. The silvers are also from etsy, as is the bracelet. Only the clasp is from Trollbeads!

[img]beads - Uncored beads on leather that I put together today.... Beads013 [/img]
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - Uncored beads on leather that I put together today.... Empty Re: Uncored beads on leather that I put together today....

Post by Nancy Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 am

You have some really nice unusual beads on this bracelet. I like it!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - Uncored beads on leather that I put together today.... Empty Re: Uncored beads on leather that I put together today....

Post by Mabel Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 am

They are all so special - my absolut favorit it the fourth to the right counted from the clasp......... but they are all so pretty!! Rose
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 am

What wonderful vivid colours, so gorgeous. They look great on your leather.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 am

Lovely beads! I really love the glass bead 4th on the right (from the clasp) and the silvers. Can you share the artisans who made them?
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm

saracat wrote:Lovely beads! I really love the glass bead 4th on the right (from the clasp) and the silvers. Can you share the artisans who made them?

Thank you, I would love to share their names! They all come from etsy.... The bead that has been mentioned is a part of this set:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/12229408

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Suuzdesign has anything for sale now. The zebras and flowers came from idzyne and the dots from Luccicare (my first non-Troll purchase was from Christa!) The pythons and leather are from Meesmerel. I have several of the leather bracelets, but you should know Trollbeads won't fit on them No LOTS of other beads do, and all of Myriam's will! And she makes them in all lengths, they are a good way to give a gift to a person that you aren't sure about. Like my oldest granddaughter. I can get her started with a leather bracelet and a few inexpensive beads to see how she takes care of them!!! (So far, impeccably I might add!!!) The silver with stars is from Luccicare and the other silvers from Muano (whose glass beads are VERY reasonable. I bought a bunch when they had the 40% off last month.)

Lisa

Last edited by LisaB on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks for sharing Lisa....my wish list is growing longer by the hour! I NEED one of those silver beads from Luccicare! I can only hope I stumble across a 40% off as there are many silvers I fancy.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am

Very cool bracelet! I also love all the vibrant, funky colors Smile But I NEED to know...where did bead #8 from the left of the clasp come from? Thanks!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:37 pm

stacecase wrote:Very cool bracelet! I also love all the vibrant, funky colors Smile But I NEED to know...where did bead #8 from the left of the clasp come from? Thanks!

Skaramouche, on etsy here http://www.etsy.com/shop/skaramouche

Thanks!!!!
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 pm

LisaB wrote:
stacecase wrote:Very cool bracelet! I also love all the vibrant, funky colors Smile But I NEED to know...where did bead #8 from the left of the clasp come from? Thanks!

Thanks!!!!

YAY!! Thank you! She has some lovely beads Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 pm

stacecase wrote:
LisaB wrote:

Thanks!!!!

YAY!! Thank you! She has some lovely beads Smile

I've been happy with the ones I got from her. I bought them when I was looking to add a touch of gold to my bracelets without spending a lot of money. I have a couple more. All are really nice.
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

They're really cool tiger beads cheers
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:They're really cool tiger beads cheers

Thank you! I actually have 6 of them, I couldn't find one of them when I was making the bracelet but it has since been rescued (along with a polymer clay bead from Hilladesign on etsy. I don't know how they got where they were, but they are safely back in the bead box!)
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am

Especially the flower beads are very pretty !!

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down