BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek

+99
sunnytroll
Drache
cottinghamgirl
trollcat
Arwen
Engel
Chewbacca
Juniper
travelingtroll
PansyCat
fairytroll
Monique26
Rainbow
soxfan
trolladdict
TwinMom
Cartouche
ska
Beady-Eyed
trollwatcher
Mabel
mrubin
Bowerbird
vonnewe
angeltroll
purpletibet
ceruleanbluebird
agatha
Smaug
workerB4troll
Trollfan
smschoenauer
Sware
MistyMoon
troll2011
Paixxx
aprilshack
Hisae
Mouseoncheese
Zabeth
Mini Gnome
kitsunegrl
cswan
Silmaril
ruby
HunnyBunny
carolLgauker
trollmoll
Trolls
trolledolly
lyric_girl
tcschumaker
rollypoly troll
simo
prin
tonton
mermaidspurse
Bluesybeads
mikkie
SnorkMaiden
Reive
Joolz
Fleur
Daisylove
agnieszka
BusyBeads
Bsktbabe
Nkara
WendyD
chocoholic
saracat
Pond
Bugladydi
Kathleen
plumbun
Sera
TrollFantasy
Trollperle
LindaJo
Fee
kimvw
Anita
Tinka
Fuzzyfeet
merrygold
Michelle
toadie_bug
twinklebeads
splinty
Trollifer
BeckyH
Molamola
SilverBells
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
Sunny01
swisstroll
Jules
BeadThrilled
103 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek

Post by workerB4troll Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I have one of the card beads and I must say at first I thought it was too big but now I really like it and it sits well on the bracelet.
The octoberfest bead will be a limited release to those dealers who want it.
workerB4troll
workerB4troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek

Post by fairytroll Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks so much for the sneak peak! I can't wait to see them IRL. I'm excited about the new stones the most. I heard the Bavaria glass bead is a UU.
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:Texas is about as represesentative for the US as Bavaria is for Germany. Wink

lol! Yes! And there are as many bovines in Bavaria as there are in Texas only more docile and the horns not as long Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Trollperle wrote:
ceruleanbluebird wrote:Texas is about as represesentative for the US as Bavaria is for Germany. Wink

lol! Yes! And there are as many bovines in Bavaria as there are in Texas only more docile and the horns not as long Wink

Ummm - misquoted Wink

Anyway - I may be the only German who has suddenly grown to like the Bavaria bead and will probably buy it rather sooner than later. Embarassed And I am not even Bavarian. But I do like Beemers, and they derive their logo from the Bavarian flag as well, so I dub it the Beemer Bead. OMG - someone put me out of my misery!

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 600px-BMW.svg
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 pm

I've seen the new beads today and the cheers turned into scratch
To make it short: I am still disappointed and did not buy anything!
They had mulitples of the glass beads and although there were high hopes for the blue set, they looked way different from the stock pics. There seems to be a huge variety and I will have to look for better ones - the "Cosy" e.g. looked more like a dirty version of white steel than anything just a bit like glass stone.
The moonstone came close to pastel bud (and I have no idea how to combine this one).
The red dillo is stunning. The red may go so well with retired lilac egde - so maybe one day.... Wink
The bubbles in the red set turned out pure orange, neither red-orange nor coral.
The silvers: IMO not "trollish", although I admit, that the pig is cute (as a symbol of luck) and I will have a closer look at the rabbit (not in stock).
The card deck may grow on me.
The stones were not available, maybe I will see them next week,
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

I saw them too and you are right about the variations in the glass. I saw a very nice Indigo set but the Coral beads were all very boring and the Dillo was the nastiest that I have ever seen (ugly, messy, lumpy and a disgusting dull orange colour - just vile and nasty).

The only silver that I would consider buying was the Zodiac Dragon. The Monkey was quite cute too.

I liked all the stones.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 pm

I have seen them too, I love Cosy, was really not impressed with the red-orange set, kind of poisonous red/orange, in the first shop I saw the most ugly zebra jaspis but in the second shop I saw several beautiful ones, the greenish bead is nothing for me, I'd prefer labradorite 100x! the faceted chalcedon is so difficult to combine, but I have seen really nice coloured ones.
I did not even look at the zodiacs, but the cards are lovely in my opinion. However, there are huge diffenences in those beads and I think you have to handpick them, I would not dare to order online, except from a dealer who is capable and willing to send good pics.

so, my main interest is with Cosy and the zebra jaspis, imagine they could look so good with wooden beads.

can't wait to see first combos here cheers
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

oh no!!!!!
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am

Am I the only one that thinks the three light blue beads look an awful lot like Christa/Luccicare's beads? Not that that is a bad thing. I adore Christa's beads. Just interesting, the industry leader seems to be borrowing...

I also think the zodiac beads owe their design to Bower Beads.
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Paixxx Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 am

PansyCat wrote:Am I the only one that thinks the three light blue beads look an awful lot like Christa/Luccicare's beads? Not that that is a bad thing. I adore Christa's beads. Just interesting, the industry leader seems to be borrowing...

I also think the zodiac beads owe their design to Bower Beads.

I think the borrowing works both ways Wink

I'd be interested to know what sort of designs/colours/patterns others would like to see in future Troll glass beads as it seems new ideas are a little thin on the ground at HQ.
Personally, I'm bored senseless with stripes and can't believe there's yet another one in the new collection Rolling Eyes
I won't be buying any of the new silvers - they're not my cup of tea at all but I am very much looking forward to getting my hands on some of those stone beads and am happy there are 3 to choose from.
Paixxx
Paixxx
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

it's nearly time....stones, stones, stones Excited Excited Excited Woot
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by travelingtroll Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 am

Is the Bavaria bead going to be available everywhere or just Germany? (sorry if someone already asked and I missed it.)
travelingtroll
travelingtroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 am

SnorkMaiden wrote:Anyway - I may be the only German who has suddenly grown to like the Bavaria bead and will probably buy it rather sooner than later. Embarassed And I am not even Bavarian. But I do like Beemers, and they derive their logo from the Bavarian flag as well, so I dub it the Beemer Bead. OMG - someone put me out of my misery!

I like this- The Beemer bead! And since Mini's are made by BMW, my dealers logo is a Barvian flag & I work for a German Company, I hope I can track one of these down!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Goldmine said they were going to get some of these Bavaria beads, and were making a list for pre-sale orders.

I don't know who else in the US may be getting it. Facebook has been really messed up since yesterday afternoon, I can't be sure I am seeing everything on there.

This might be a UU bead, I'm not sure.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:44 pm

It is a UU bead.

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks for the info! I just ordered the bead, not knowing who will have it or how limited it will be. It will probably be all over my stores! Smile

I saw the new baby's breath too. It looks like a cute little bead.
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:20 pm

I actually like it! does anyone know if it will be a LE?
I like it anyway and probably will get two of them.
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote:
Anyway - I may be the only German who has suddenly grown to like the Bavaria bead and will probably buy it rather sooner than later. Embarassed And I am not even Bavarian. But I do like Beemers, and they derive their logo from the Bavarian flag as well, so I dub it the Beemer Bead. OMG - someone put me out of my misery!

Lol, didn't know you were into Beemers Cool

I still do not like the Bavarian bead very much -despite feeling very close to Bavaria and also driving a car from the other Bavarian car manufacturer. But your idea is cool Cool Am looking forward to seeing what you will do with that bead.

I saw the new beads yesterday and was a bit disappointed. I had such high hopes for the chalcedony but
the one they had was just plain boring.
I wanted two beads from the blue set but they were not very willing to split the set. I might have insisted, but the specimen were not the most beautiful of their kind anyway, so I passed them.
I like the snake from the Chinese set, still somehow could not bring myself to spend that much money for it.
Red is not my colour and I was not very impressed with the rest of the collection,
so indeed this was the first time ever that I have left the shop without buying anything from a new collection.
Silly as this sounds, despite being happy about having saved money, I feel a tad bit sad. I so
wanted that chalcedony, now I am hoping that "my" chalcedonies will cross my path any time soon.

Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Arwen, just wait for them to arrive, I had seen one ugly and I have seen beautiful good coloured ones, however, the chalcedon is not so much my cup of coffee, find it difficult to combine, and the red.. although I really love red, was kind of poisonous orange ugly red..
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:15 pm

MiniGnome Trollbeads Studio has the Bavaria Bead for sale on their site now Very Happy at $31 it sounds cheap Ouch (after being used to spending $43+ for uniques that is)
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Just came home from the pre-release event from Beads4You in Rapperswil. This event they had for the first anniversary of the shop and naturally I couldn't resist taking pictures and shopping:

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Img_0564

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Img_0563

Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Img_0562

My new beads:
Trollbeads Fall 2012 release sneak peek - Page 8 Img_0566

The blue glass is stunning and I also liked the stones, I didn't had the time to watch the silvers properly but I have to admit, I was more interested in the glass beads.
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 pm

The blues are amazing, so many different shades. Thank you for the photos, I am now going to study them carefully.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 pm

This is good photos of the new beads. Now I will say I will not run to see this beads. I think the eye is over done in azure bubbles and organic bubbles varies. I only like cozy and card bead still. For me the zebra jasper beads is to pale and silver has not the meaning for me. I am very sad again of this Even if the buds are in pair on the blue moonstone bead it will be a bit diffrent Crying or Very sad

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drache Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks for the pictures bounce the stones are so beautiful Love Love

Drache
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank you for the pictures, I looooooove your red dillo!

And the cardbead is beautiful, a must-have for me!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next