BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques

+39
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
rollypoly troll
Merlyn
neonfiller
Tinka
snowy
Molamola
Joolz
Wintertroll
mermaidspurse
Fleur
Smaug
Juniper
Trollifer
sparrow
Dorabella
Amanda Mac (Dot)
GRUMPY
Rainbow
kionee
Brightonbelle
Carla
Silmaril
lv2bytrollbeads
Chewbacca
bschulmeyer
sakyubc
Guinivere
maggiemae
tonton
ahmotheroftwo
Lollipop
hayheadsbird
retiredk9racer
PansyCat
Trolls
rainyday
BeadThrilled
43 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques Empty Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques

Post by BeadThrilled Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Trollbeads is going to release a new line called Universal Uniques. They have the larger core beads like the Empowerment beads and Haiti beads. We're not sure if they are going to replace the current Glass I and Glass II unique beads or not.

Trollbeads current 'new style' OOAKs
Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques TrollbeadsOoaks

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques Empty Re: Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques

Post by rainyday Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 am

Really? I'm sort of surprised. scratch
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques Empty Re: Trollbeads Releases Universal Uniques

Post by Trolls Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 am

Glass beads to catch more of the market...
Can't call them Haiti beads as not for charity anymore i guess.
I very much prefer my beads with regular Trollbead sized cores,
but that's just me
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 am

I've never really cared about the size of the hole. Maybe because I was into other brands and artists' beads almost from the start.

The new styles look very nice. The ones with the white backgrounds are really cool. I think there's someone on this forum who shows alot of designs with those and I think they're great. Wish they'd make the armadillos a little less difficult to get! I think everyone likes them.

Last edited by PansyCat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 am

PansyCat wrote:I've never really cared about the size of the hole. Maybe because I was into other brands and artists' beads almost from the start.

I don't mind core size either, but do find larger core = larger glass sometimes. I have a Chamilia bracelet too and it is nice to put Haiti glass on it.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

I don't mind core size either if I really like the bead. I wonder if these are going to be released to all dealers or only to certain level dealers - and it looks like there is a two toned dillo in there. Did they give any inkling as to when they will be released?
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hayheadsbird Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 am

Rolling Eyes

Won't be buying any of them then, I am very fussy about the core size.
hayheadsbird
hayheadsbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:07 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that pic of the current small cored OOAKs? that's how it reads to me scratch
So the new large cored ones may be totally different designs to those? If so I'm looking forward to seeing them! Very Happy If not then I doubt I'll be buying any, as they'd have to be great new designs different to what i already have for me to want them with larger cores, as I find the hole shows too much for me with the one haiti I have...
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 am

You know, in going back and re-reading it, you may be right. I, too, wonder what new designs they will come out with.
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am

WOW- that's where I'm at with all of this!!!

WT release, ultra LE release and now new ooaks!!!

My head is totally spinning!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

How can I love something so much and yet be so frustrated by it?!? I'm really wearing out on some of these changes....... Rolling Eyes
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemae Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:09 am

i dont like the big size cores. They do not fit the leather bracelets!!
maggiemae
maggiemae
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinivere Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 am

I have lots of OOAKs, and I don't have a problem with the large cores on my Haiti beads, but I'm not that thrilled with the patterns on the beads in this picture. There are only one or two that I'd get. Overall, I'd prefer the smaller cores, especially since I like small beads.
Guinivere
Guinivere
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 am

Trollbeads is probably going after customers with various brands of bracelets. But, I am very disappointed. I want my Trollbeads with the smaller sized core--to me that is part of it being Troll. Like MaggieMae I wear a leather bracelet (almost as much as I wear a silver bracelet) and want the smaller core for that purpose.
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bschulmeyer Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 am

The designs look a lot like what Macrows have been selling for a while. I like larger core size because it allows me mix trollbeads with other brands which I do all the time. One of things I don't like is that on the new Chamilia earings you can see too much of the hole.
bschulmeyer
bschulmeyer
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:44 am

I do not really like the larger core that much even though I did find some nice Haiti beads. I do really like that bubble bead in the back though. I wonder how much they will be? One of my stores already sells the Uniques for $50. Ouch!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lv2bytrollbeads Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

All dealers will have access to Ltd Edition beads and unique glass beads. Only PPP dealers will have access to Universal Unique glass, Laughing from what I understand. Laughing

lv2bytrollbeads
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:35 am

I don't really buy OOAKs anyway as we don't get them in Australia. I'm not fond of the large holes, but obviously they are good for wearers of other brands, so they might be useful for gift giving (until they come over to Troll, obviously Cool
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 am

I need a breather from all these new beads. I am retreating to my favorites: ambers, pearls and retired beads.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 am

bschulmeyer wrote:The designs look a lot like what Macrows have been selling for a while. I like larger core size because it allows me mix trollbeads with other brands which I do all the time. One of things I don't like is that on the new Chamilia earings you can see too much of the hole.

I understand that Macrows were recently supplied with more beads like those in the pic, which they were told were a new type although they looked exactly the same, and were instructed to increase the price.

I don't want larger beads or larger cored beads. The big beads from the Spring 2011 Flower Kit look very bad with the rest of my glass. I wish that I hadn't bought them and hope that Troll are not sizing everything up so it looks more expensive?

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 am

hayheadsbird wrote: Rolling Eyes

Won't be buying any of them then, I am very fussy about the core size.

Me too.
I think it's a shame silent
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

not really impressed with that!
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am

I dont like larger cores. So thats a no no for me..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am

I'm surprised! So many new things!! How can they expect us to keep up???
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorabella Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 am

Love my ooaks, but it's a no to anything with larger core sizes.

I like my beads small and chubby, too, so the new flower beads have been a no no so far.... Love flower beads, but maybe one will come my way.

But I won't be buying anything with big holes, charity beads or otherwise!
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next