BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation)

+42
Nancy Foley
AmongGumTrees
aprilshack
WendyD
Silmaril
trollbelle
Lavender
Molamola
soxfan
TrollFantasy
tonton
Hairytroll
Treeinwind
zussie
Smaug
swisstroll
Lengoa
Wintertroll
AquaAura
neonfiller
niceday
PMJ
bubbagump
iluvbeads
lisa
sherylc
Fuzzyfeet
trollmoll
Anita
Tinka
Bluesybeads
Brightonbelle
hayseed
Ennui
DblJJ
trollfinder
Zoey
Trollsister
splinty
Rainbow
Lollipop
BeadThrilled
46 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation)

Post by Wintertroll Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am

Those leather bracelets = Drool Drool Drool !
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation) - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation)

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 am

Anita wrote:Can all the items be purchased without having to buy another Dragon Lock or bracelet?
But of course! Apart from the 3-wrap bracelet chain which comes as a new bracelet style with the (detachable) decorative clasps attached.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 am

BeadThrilled wrote:
Anita wrote:Can all the items be purchased without having to buy another Dragon Lock or bracelet?
But of course! Apart from the 3-wrap bracelet chain which comes as a new bracelet style with the (detachable) decorative clasps attached.

Thank you. The Dragon Egg and Leather bracelets are going to be must haves. sunny
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 am

The leather bracelets looks very nice - I think I would like to have one of thoose:-)
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am

Wow, wonderful designs, congratulation!

I could resist until now cause there were so many TB beads I still had to buy, but now you get me, I love the leathers, the 3 wrap silver bracelet and the dragon egg is gorgeous! I have so many questions:

1. Am I right, the leathers are to be worn without beads?
2. How do I open the clasps of the 3 wrap chain?
3. Could I also wear the dragon egg as a pendant on the 3 wrap chain? (as a neclace)

Can't wait for answers!

swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 am

swisstroll wrote:Wow, wonderful designs, congratulation!

I could resist until now cause there were so many TB beads I still had to buy, but now you get me, I love the leathers, the 3 wrap silver bracelet and the dragon egg is gorgeous! I have so many questions:

1. Am I right, the leathers are to be worn without beads?
2. How do I open the clasps of the 3 wrap chain?
3. Could I also wear the dragon egg as a pendant on the 3 wrap chain? (as a neclace)

Can't wait for answers!

Thank you!

1. the python leathers are meant to be used without beads -python leather is very soft and delicate, beads rubbing on it would damage its appearance- this bracelet type is ideal to show off a single clasp/lock and if you like stacking to add a unique and classy element;
  2. the final version of the 3-wrap chain includes detachable decorative swivel clasps but it is to be completed with an additional lock... see picture below;
  3. yes, though you might prefer a fantasy necklace to keep it upright?

We will also release leather wrap bracelets that will fit beads.

Silver 3-wrap bracelet - wrapping and wearing example...
faerybeads - Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation) - Page 2 Wrappi10
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 am

Thank you very much for your answers, now I'm excited, will be a very expensiv end of the year! Razz
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I am so looking forward to the pyhton leather. Hope is is ready for Christmas
or earlier. All the designs are fantastic. Thanks so much for bringing them to
us.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zussie Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Congratulations!! I like the idea of the leather bracelets combined with different outstanding locks.
Starting of course with the faerybeads dragon lock! When will we be seeing another dragon lock design?

zussie
zussie
zussie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm

That Dragon in the egg would sure look cute as a pendant on a fantasy necklace! LOVE HIM! (or her Smile )
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am

I wish I hadn't seen this post, just what I need is another obsession. I sooo want a chain and the egg!!
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 am

Lollipop wrote:Wow, I LOVE the leather ones!!! I haven't yet sorted out buying my dragon lock, I'll have to get one and a leather.

I'm with you Lollipop -- I'm LOVIN' the leather ones!!!!! Brilliant!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 am

We've been working on Faery Necklaces too.
Undecided on the stones, basically related to the prices too. Good quality stones are expensive...

How would you like the faceted moonstone and the labradorite faery necklace? A rainbow moonstone is also being made... and we'll have another series with citrien and amethyst.

New pictures:
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t10197-faerybeads-sneak-peeks-compilation#193316
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

I really like the silverpart that holds the stones.
But I don't like any of the two stones. I would like to see a faceted labradorite, insted of the smooth you have used now.
How about a Ametrine? or a iolite? or a garnet (dark)? or a....
I have lots of stones that I like - that haven't been used yet by some other company Wink
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

Thank you Tiffany! Choice of stones is also related to offer an affordable necklace. The stones you mention are amazing but unfeasible. Unless you wouldn't mind an exclusive necklace with ditto price... Wink
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 pm

First I really like the silver cap for the stone of the necklace! Next I love the smooth labradorite, but think a smooth amethist could be great as well. Would that be affordable?
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm

We will also offer customs necklaces. That's one of the benefits of being able to do designs here at hand. If you would a specific stone or perhaps a 18kt gold necklace we'll offer options for custom orders.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 pm

I love the lab. Going to be ordering the baby dragon egg for my daughter for a stocking stuffer this year!!
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

These are all stunning. I particualrly like the leather bracelet concept but am not too keen on it being python leather.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:57 pm

I would prefer a FN with a faceted white/bluish moonstone instead of the orange moonstone. Is there a price difference between the two versions of moonstone?
By the way when will the Faerybeads release be available? Sorry if it was mentioned somewhere but I couldn't find any date.
Lavender
Lavender
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbelle Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:36 pm

I love both the orange-pinkish moonstone and the lab faery necklaces... it's nice that you are doing a faceted and smooth stone. It would be hard for me to choose a favorite... hmm, must start some Christmas lists! sunny
trollbelle
trollbelle
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:22 am

Love the bail on the fantasy necklaces, it is the prettiest I've seen. I like the labradorite a lot, and the snakeskin bracelets. Very special, must be satisfying work developing these beautiful items to market.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

These designs are wonderful! I'm not a dragon person, but if I were, I'd be all over these. :-) I love the links of the bracelets. Very wonderful line!
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Any idea of how much the semi precious stone & dragon bracelets will be?
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 am

BeadThrilled wrote:

Faerybeads Dragon Egg bead (to combine with the Faerybeads Baby Dragon bead or the Bowerbeads Emu chick bead) on a Faerybeads Dragon Tail bracelet chain - designed by Ruth Waterhouse
faerybeads - Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation) - Page 2 86bd2d60

Faerybeads Hatching Baby Dragon (Baby Dragon bead and Dragon Egg bead) on a Faerybeads Dragon Tail bracelet chain - designed by Ruth Waterhouse
faerybeads - Faerybeads sneak peeks (compilation) - Page 2 15c78817

Wow, an egg charm in two parts that either the baby dragon or an emu chick could be placed inside is such a great idea! I'd LOVE to see how the Bower Emu chick looks inside it bounce
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next