BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

+94
swisstroll
merrygold
cottinghamgirl
kimvw
sues
mdellanno
Mavis
Daisylove
Fay
madabouttrolls
fairytroll
TwinMom
casarobi
kitsunegrl
Chuuie
ruby
prin
Mouseoncheese
unicorn1976
Reive
angeltroll
Smaug
FrenchRedPoppy
HunnyBunny
iluvbeads
Nancy
trolladdict
Fee
suzieq
sherylc
dres67
Beadgirl
Trollingmaniac
Carla
TrollBlossom
wilsche
Molamola
Tanjaatje
bubbagump
Tatiana
elencar
chocoholic
Fuzzyfeet
Pond
trollmoll
ZAKLINZ
Anita
Hisae
Monkey
Francisca
TrollFantasy
Fleur
Tinka
Trollseeker
hayseed
harmony
Beady-Eyed
trollcat
trollfinder
Catsworld
LindaJo
Trollsister
TinaLee
lindakm
soxfan
Silmaril
Paixxx
mermaidspurse
Sware
stacecase
Ellie Rob
charlibean
Trollperle
cyberfairy
saracat
Michelle
Bluesybeads
Chewbacca
Joolz
Chuck
ceruleanbluebird
Pandabee(uk)
Beadmama
Brightonbelle
My 4 Trollboys
chestersnickers
vonnewe
Blairkj
splinty
Kathleen
jlfritz
twinklebeads
Rainbow
BeadThrilled
98 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 Empty Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Hisae Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Rainbow glass bead looks amazing!! Thank you for sharing the pics sunny
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 Empty Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Anita Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you for sharing. I am reserving judgement until I can see and touch them but the pictures are failing to excite me.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Anita wrote:Thank you for sharing. I am reserving judgement until I can see and touch them but the pictures are failing to excite me.

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Catsworld wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink

Spirituality is a personal matter and something that cannot be purchased (at inflated cost) and worn on a chain IMO.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Catsworld wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

I agree!

Spirituality is a personal matter and something that cannot be purchased (at inflated cost) and worn on a chain IMO.

I agree with what you're saying BB, but on the other hand, companies give people what they want in order to be successful. Since people often consider their beliefs as part of their identity, they welcome the ability to demonstrate it with the beads they choose. After all, that is one of the biggest draws of these items...creating something that truly represents the person or the things they love.

stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Black Onyx FN: sales price € 169,-
Weight: 14,92

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 7325c580

Also at first post updated.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:36 pm

I am looking at the desin more now than if I like the meaning of the beads. I like the simple desin of the first 2 silver beads. I will look to get the onyx it looks if it is very faceted so will sparkle.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I really like some of the beads already without seeing them IRL, and some of them might not be right for me. But that is the nature of beads.

I do believe that spirituality cannot be purchased. However, I don't think that TB is trying to sell us spirituality. I don't think that they are trying to sell us love with their heart beads, or handcrafting skills with their "ball of yarn". I think what they are trying to do is give us something that we enjoy (for whatever reason) enough to purchase, and maybe enough to love.

I've never been on a safari, and have no desire to go on one, yet I enjoy my safari themed bracelet immensely. I wear both bracelets that have personal meaning to me, and some that I simply wear because it is fun to design with a particular theme or color scheme in mind. I buy beads the same way.

I might just end up with all or most of the spirituality beads, even though some do not speak to me personally, simply because I like the idea as a theme.

Isn't it wonderful that all of us from different backgrounds, countries, interests, and beliefs, can have this one single passion that brings us all together?
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Michelle wrote:Next of the glass chakra is it this? It is Yumi Shimizu ~ Heavens Garden this bead?
Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 36373a10

I love lily pads, so I might buy this one.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:55 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:I really like some of the beads already without seeing them IRL, and some of them might not be right for me. But that is the nature of beads.

I do believe that spirituality cannot be purchased. However, I don't think that TB is trying to sell us spirituality. I don't think that they are trying to sell us love with their heart beads, or handcrafting skills with their "ball of yarn". I think what they are trying to do is give us something that we enjoy (for whatever reason) enough to purchase, and maybe enough to love.

I've never been on a safari, and have no desire to go on one, yet I enjoy my safari themed bracelet immensely. I wear both bracelets that have personal meaning to me, and some that I simply wear because it is fun to design with a particular theme or color scheme in mind. I buy beads the same way.

I might just end up with all or most of the spirituality beads, even though some do not speak to me personally, simply because I like the idea as a theme.

Isn't it wonderful that all of us from different backgrounds, countries, interests, and beliefs, can have this one single passion that brings us all together?

Agree Very well said, I could not agree more
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm

I wonder if we'll get some more dillos? Maybe pastel or two toned? Very Happy
There have been alot of pale blue knocking about... tongue
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Michelle wrote:I am looking at the desin more now than if I like the meaning of the beads. I like the simple desin of the first 2 silver beads. I will look to get the onyx it looks if it is very faceted so will sparkle.

Yes, that is how I will decide too. Thanks for the sneak peace, Sherlock! I do like what I can see of the silvers. Haven't purchased many of the silvers in the past 2 releases but will probably get some of these. Not so sure about the glass, and I usually love the fall glass release.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm not sure if I thanked you Sherlock......

Thank you Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 643113 I love these sneaky peaks cyclops
Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 393bbcfa
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you Sherlock. Mr Pond and I shall be traveling August 3 so shall not be near my L.D. We won't be back until the 15th so these pictures will have to hold my curiosity until then.

Love the new pendant and dragon, but am glad these are not "Limited" releases so that I can take my time to buy them as the World Tour beads have made such a hole in my bead funds.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Thank you for the sneak peeks, I always enjoy the speculation before a release.

The dragon is a bit squashed and cutesy (reminds me of the soup dragon on the Clangers) but its a dragon ! Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

soxfan wrote:
Michelle wrote:Next of the glass chakra is it this? It is Yumi Shimizu ~ Heavens Garden this bead?
Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 36373a10

I love lily pads, so I might buy this one.
A lily pad. I was trying to figure out what it was. Looks like fortune cookies to me! lol!
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:

The dragon is a bit squashed and cutesy (reminds me of the soup dragon on the Clangers) but its a dragon ! Laughing

In that case I will have to have one! Laughing Laughing Laughing
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by elencar Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 pm

WOW, thanks ! Very interesting news. The dragon bead will become a 'must have' for sure !
elencar
elencar
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh no, I'm in trouble! I need that fantasy necklace, but I already have two... Ah well, more to choose from, I guess Wink

But what length is it then? The normal fantasy necklace of 120 cm is 169 euro as well.
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:48 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:
trollcat wrote: Hurray Mermaidspurse, you are hired!! Troll dance

She's a Troll Diva, don't ya know!!!! Troll Wave

lol! Hurray
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Catsworld wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

I agree!
Exactly! I guess that's why I like Linda's bead so much! I love the shape and the density and the meaning! Congrats again, Linda cheers !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay, more ideas: Could the coin shaped bead be this dream catcher by Silvia Iacurto? The pattern on the side fits...

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 36373b3c38_1
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm

And the bead at the far end could be this curled feather by Carolyn Brettell:

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 3638393738_1
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Wowwww the silvers look amazing, already I love these:Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 36363e383c_1
What a wonderful design Linda! Hurray
Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 4 3638353a3e_1
Think I'm going to like this release more than previous! Twisted Evil Bad thing! affraid Evil or Very Mad
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next