Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Hisae on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Rainbow glass bead looks amazing!! Thank you for sharing the pics sunny
avatar
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1363
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : Japan

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Anita on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Thank you for sharing. I am reserving judgement until I can see and touch them but the pictures are failing to excite me.
avatar
Anita
Troll Guru

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Taunton, Somerset, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Brightonbelle on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 pm

@Anita wrote:Thank you for sharing. I am reserving judgement until I can see and touch them but the pictures are failing to excite me.

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.
avatar
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Catsworld on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm

@Brightonbelle wrote:

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink
avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Brightonbelle on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm

@Catsworld wrote:
@Brightonbelle wrote:

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink

Spirituality is a personal matter and something that cannot be purchased (at inflated cost) and worn on a chain IMO.
avatar
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by stacecase on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 pm

@Brightonbelle wrote:
@Catsworld wrote:
@Brightonbelle wrote:

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink

Spirituality is a personal matter and something that cannot be purchased (at inflated cost) and worn on a chain IMO.

I agree with what you're saying BB, but on the other hand, companies give people what they want in order to be successful. Since people often consider their beliefs as part of their identity, they welcome the ability to demonstrate it with the beads they choose. After all, that is one of the biggest draws of these items...creating something that truly represents the person or the things they love.

avatar
stacecase
Troll Guru

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-12-28
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by BeadThrilled on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Black Onyx FN: sales price € 169,-
Weight: 14,92



Also at first post updated.
avatar
BeadThrilled
Admin

Posts : 2489
Join date : 2011-01-10
Location : Netherlands

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Michelle on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:36 pm

I am looking at the desin more now than if I like the meaning of the beads. I like the simple desin of the first 2 silver beads. I will look to get the onyx it looks if it is very faceted so will sparkle.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Posts : 4895
Join date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by ZAKLINZ on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 pm

I really like some of the beads already without seeing them IRL, and some of them might not be right for me. But that is the nature of beads.

I do believe that spirituality cannot be purchased. However, I don't think that TB is trying to sell us spirituality. I don't think that they are trying to sell us love with their heart beads, or handcrafting skills with their "ball of yarn". I think what they are trying to do is give us something that we enjoy (for whatever reason) enough to purchase, and maybe enough to love.

I've never been on a safari, and have no desire to go on one, yet I enjoy my safari themed bracelet immensely. I wear both bracelets that have personal meaning to me, and some that I simply wear because it is fun to design with a particular theme or color scheme in mind. I buy beads the same way.

I might just end up with all or most of the spirituality beads, even though some do not speak to me personally, simply because I like the idea as a theme.

Isn't it wonderful that all of us from different backgrounds, countries, interests, and beliefs, can have this one single passion that brings us all together?
avatar
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Posts : 1714
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : New England U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by soxfan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:48 pm

@Michelle wrote:Next of the glass chakra is it this? It is Yumi Shimizu ~ Heavens Garden this bead?

I love lily pads, so I might buy this one.
avatar
soxfan
Troll Guru

Posts : 2919
Join date : 2011-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Trollperle on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:55 pm

@ZAKLINZ wrote:I really like some of the beads already without seeing them IRL, and some of them might not be right for me. But that is the nature of beads.

I do believe that spirituality cannot be purchased. However, I don't think that TB is trying to sell us spirituality. I don't think that they are trying to sell us love with their heart beads, or handcrafting skills with their "ball of yarn". I think what they are trying to do is give us something that we enjoy (for whatever reason) enough to purchase, and maybe enough to love.

I've never been on a safari, and have no desire to go on one, yet I enjoy my safari themed bracelet immensely. I wear both bracelets that have personal meaning to me, and some that I simply wear because it is fun to design with a particular theme or color scheme in mind. I buy beads the same way.

I might just end up with all or most of the spirituality beads, even though some do not speak to me personally, simply because I like the idea as a theme.

Isn't it wonderful that all of us from different backgrounds, countries, interests, and beliefs, can have this one single passion that brings us all together?

Agree Very well said, I could not agree more
avatar
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6071
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Pandabee(uk) on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm

I wonder if we'll get some more dillos? Maybe pastel or two toned? Very Happy
There have been alot of pale blue knocking about... tongue
avatar
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Posts : 6131
Join date : 2011-03-25
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by trollmoll on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 pm

@Michelle wrote:I am looking at the desin more now than if I like the meaning of the beads. I like the simple desin of the first 2 silver beads. I will look to get the onyx it looks if it is very faceted so will sparkle.

Yes, that is how I will decide too. Thanks for the sneak peace, Sherlock! I do like what I can see of the silvers. Haven't purchased many of the silvers in the past 2 releases but will probably get some of these. Not so sure about the glass, and I usually love the fall glass release.
avatar
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Pandabee(uk) on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm not sure if I thanked you Sherlock......

Thank you I love these sneaky peaks cyclops
avatar
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Posts : 6131
Join date : 2011-03-25
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Pond on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you Sherlock. Mr Pond and I shall be traveling August 3 so shall not be near my L.D. We won't be back until the 15th so these pictures will have to hold my curiosity until then.

Love the new pendant and dragon, but am glad these are not "Limited" releases so that I can take my time to buy them as the World Tour beads have made such a hole in my bead funds.
avatar
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 731
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Northeast Ohio U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Fuzzyfeet on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Thank you for the sneak peeks, I always enjoy the speculation before a release.

The dragon is a bit squashed and cutesy (reminds me of the soup dragon on the Clangers) but its a dragon ! Laughing
avatar
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Posts : 6816
Join date : 2011-01-31
Location : Wild Windy Wiltshire (UK)

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Blairkj on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

@soxfan wrote:
@Michelle wrote:Next of the glass chakra is it this? It is Yumi Shimizu ~ Heavens Garden this bead?

I love lily pads, so I might buy this one.
A lily pad. I was trying to figure out what it was. Looks like fortune cookies to me! lol!
avatar
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1425
Join date : 2011-02-27
Location : Wyoming, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by chocoholic on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:26 pm

@Fuzzyfeet wrote:

The dragon is a bit squashed and cutesy (reminds me of the soup dragon on the Clangers) but its a dragon ! Laughing

In that case I will have to have one! Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 513
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : East Anglia, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by elencar on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 pm

WOW, thanks ! Very interesting news. The dragon bead will become a 'must have' for sure !
avatar
elencar
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-23
Location : MADRID-SPAIN

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by TrollFantasy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh no, I'm in trouble! I need that fantasy necklace, but I already have two... Ah well, more to choose from, I guess Wink

But what length is it then? The normal fantasy necklace of 120 cm is 169 euro as well.
avatar
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 733
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by mermaidspurse on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:48 pm

@ceruleanbluebird wrote:
@trollcat wrote: Hurray Mermaidspurse, you are hired!! Troll dance

She's a Troll Diva, don't ya know!!!! Troll Wave

lol! Hurray
avatar
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Posts : 2399
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by mermaidspurse on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 pm

@Catsworld wrote:
@Brightonbelle wrote:

I think it is the Spiritual theme that is turning me off them.

I agree!
Spirituality has nothing to do with religious symbols, however, religion, money and politics are a no go at work and I will not discuss that here either... Wink
Exactly! I guess that's why I like Linda's bead so much! I love the shape and the density and the meaning! Congrats again, Linda cheers !
avatar
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Posts : 2399
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by mermaidspurse on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay, more ideas: Could the coin shaped bead be this dream catcher by Silvia Iacurto? The pattern on the side fits...

avatar
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Posts : 2399
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by mermaidspurse on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm

And the bead at the far end could be this curled feather by Carolyn Brettell:

avatar
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Posts : 2399
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Tatiana on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Wowwww the silvers look amazing, already I love these:
What a wonderful design Linda! Hurray

Think I'm going to like this release more than previous! Twisted Evil Bad thing! affraid Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum